Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Nadz buddy you need a doctor !! lolxxx
see your mental level is really going down these days...I know its HC's-disappearing-disease...and people in this condition actually go worst... I just found out a treatment for you...well basic treatment should be HC's return but as we didn't get any such news...so what you can do is...just stay back in you bed and sleep...dreaming of Harshad can help in this case...or you can watch some drooling scenes of Harshad as Ali/Prem/Akshat/Anurag..3 times a day at least...please dont take extra dose of it...that wont suit you that much...you can even go worse if you did that  !!!! take Care

oh man u guys are such kill joys  always in da verge of upsetting me...
let da girl dream yaaar, feel for me 🤣 🤣 🤣
anyways tried ur therapy alina but my health situation got even worse cz dreamin of harshu apparently increases da coma condition to another level... 
it's way better to day dream like dis 🤣  🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh man u guys are such kill joys  always in da verge of upsetting me...
let da girl dream yaaar, feel for me 🤣 🤣 🤣
anyways tried ur therapy alina but my health situation got even worse cz dreamin of harshu apparently increases da coma condition to another level... 
it's way better to day dream like dis 🤣  🤣

I thought that will help you !!! Dont worry in that case you can have Harshad-disappearing-pills along with coffee that will actually help you !!! And yes if still your situation is not stable...then i'm sorry to say...you should shift.. to IHU...and wait there Dr.harshad would be there in any moment to treat you !!!

Oh come one Nadz...i'm a doctor...i can't kill anything...whether its someone joy/happiness...or even their life...just trying to treat you...because I know...this is just the beginning agar tum ko treatment nahi mili na...that would be awful then !! lolxxx

Kya din aagaye hai...bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha !!!😆
BIackSwan thumbnail

I thought that will help you !!! Dont worry in that case you can have Harshad-disappearing-pills along with coffee that will actually help you !!! And yes if still your situation is not stable...then i'm sorry to say...you should shift.. to IHU...and wait there Dr.harshad would be there in any moment to treat you !!!

Oh come one Nadz...i'm a doctor...i can't kill anything...whether its someone joy/happiness...or even their life...just trying to treat you...because I know...this is just the beginning agar tum ko treatment nahi mili na...that would be awful then !! lolxxx

Kya din aagaye hai...bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha !!!😆

hahaa... love ur tone sweets 😆 😆 😆 makes me feel like im abt to get operated or something 🤣 🤣 ok bring on ur treatments... patient is impatient here 🤣

psst it's nothin serious na?!??!! pls tell me da truth doctor alina... if it's incurable, do send in doctor harshad and i'l die gazin at him 😍 😍 😍
-Alina- thumbnail

hahaa... love ur tone sweets 😆 😆 😆 makes me feel like im abt to get operated or something 🤣 🤣 ok bring on ur treatments... patient is impatient here 🤣

psst it's nothin serious na?!??!! pls tell me da truth doctor alina... if it's incurable, do send in doctor harshad and i'l die gazin at him 😍 😍 😍

@Bold: See that's why I haven't sent him yet !!! I know...tum aaj kal k Fans...pata nahi what you guys think of yourself...jahan acha actor I mean doctor dehka nahi you guys become (im)patient...lolxx

Well Nadini...do you have anyone from your family around so that they can look after you?? I'm afraid to say...you are suffering from Harshad mania...this is due to over dosage of dreaming-drooling-swooning-thinking-only-abt-Harshad...I know you are wayyy too addicted with Harshad and this place...this place is fine for you we can help you to recover but watching harshad's video 24/7 even when you are alone at home...that's not right !! You are a sensible lady you should take my prescription seriously...and abt Dr.Harshad...well he is in operation theater  right now...operating an alien...you know he does have affect on aliens too !! so wait in line !! lolxx
BIackSwan thumbnail

@Bold: See that's why I haven't sent him yet !!! I know...tum aaj kal k Fans...pata nahi what you guys think of yourself...jahan acha actor I mean doctor dehka nahi you guys become (im)patient...lolxx

Well Nadini...do you have anyone from your family around so that they can look after you?? I'm afraid to say...you are suffering from Harshad mania...this is due to over dosage of dreaming-drooling-swooning-thinking-only-abt-Harshad...I know you are wayyy too addicted with Harshad and this place...this place is fine for you we can help you to recover but watching harshad's video 24/7 even when you are alone at home...that's not right !! You are a sensible lady you should take my prescription seriously...and abt Dr.Harshad...well he is in operation theater  right now...operating an alien...you know he does have affect on aliens too !! so wait in line !! lolxx

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

oh doctor alina pls let me swoop into da operation theater!!!!! i dont mind swapping with dat bloody alien pretty pls... i would do anything... ANYTHING for doctor harshad... i'd die for him, i'd slave for him ok hang on😲 i did offer to die for him rite? so i dont need  to offer slavery isn't it?!? i mean deres no way im gonna haunt him after i die cz poor doctor harshad doesn't wanna deal with crazy ghosts na?!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣

man i sound pretty traumatic and u sound pretty hilarious 🤣 all in all i must admit ur a great doctor alina!!!! but it's not gonna be easy to cure harshad mania... ooohhh im a sucker for dat disease 🥳  

hmmm... over conversation is gettin weirder by da minute 🤣
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

oh doctor alina pls let me swoop into da operation theater!!!!! i dont mind swapping with dat bloody alien pretty pls... i would do anything... ANYTHING for doctor harshad... i'd die for him, i'd slave for him ok hang on😲 i did offer to die for him rite? so i dont need  to offer slavery isn't it?!? i mean deres no way im gonna haunt him after i die cz poor doctor harshad doesn't wanna deal with crazy ghosts na?!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣

man i sound pretty traumatic and u sound pretty hilarious 🤣 all in all i must admit ur a great doctor alina!!!! but it's not gonna be easy to cure harshad mania... ooohhh im a sucker for dat disease 🥳  

hmmm... over conversation is gettin weirder by da minute 🤣

"Lady!! Lady!!" * interrupts nadz* OMG would you please stop that !!!! can't you see its Hospital and that "Silence" sign ??? There are other patients too !! I was really trying hard to be a sweee-eet doctor with you...but I think you actually need someone  like Daljeet Chachi...she is a nurse over here...when we have patients like you we tell them to in that DJ ward...you have to wait  for doctor Harshad...he busy...that alien case is very complicated !!!
And please didn't I tell you not to talk abt dying?? we are doctors we can't let people(actually Harshad fans after doing stupid silly things doesn't count as people...but still) die...real thing is that we doctors are really scared of ghosts !!! we can't give them anesthesia even...lolxxx

Thanks nadz...im not a doctor yet...btw I'm a would-be-dentist !!! I want to know reason behind Hc's smile..so i choose that lolxxx

"Dr.Alina"..."Dr.Alina You there?"...OMG Dr.Harshad needs me there in operation theater..."Sister Daljeet, could you please take this Fan..Nadz to our special ward...i think there is some emergence in OT"

*nadz with that sheepy smile and angry eyes move towards special ward*...*oh yesh with sister DJ*

lolxx that was fun Nadz...I will remember this for  forever !!
gtg...will reply to your post later !!
Edited by -Alina- - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

"Lady!! Lady!!" * interrupts nadz* OMG would you please stop that !!!! can't you see its Hospital and that "Silence" sign ??? There are other patients too !! I was really trying hard to be a sweee-eet doctor with you...but I think you actually need someone  like Daljeet Chachi...she is a nurse over here...when we have patients like you we tell them to in that DJ ward...you have to wait  for doctor Harshad...he busy...that alien case is very complicated !!!
And please didn't I tell you not to talk abt dying?? we are doctors we can't let people(actually Harshad fans after doing stupid silly things doesn't count as people...but still) die...real thing is that we doctors are really scared of ghosts !!! we can't give them anesthesia even...lolxxx

Thanks nadz...im not a doctor yet...btw I'm a would-be-dentist !!! I want to know reason behind Hc's smile..so i choose that lolxxx

"Dr.Alina"..."Dr.Alina You there?"...OMG Dr.Harshad needs me there in operation theater..."Sister Daljeet, could you please take this Fan..Nadz to our special ward...i think there is some emergence in OT"

*nadz with that sheepy smile and angry eyes move towards special ward*...*oh yesh with sister DJ*

lolxx that was fun Nadz...I will remember this for  forever !!
gtg...will reply to your post later !!

"nahiiin" 
*total filmy style*

i dont wanna stay with sister daljeet... ufff get ur dirty hands off me u stinky daljeet 😡 😡 i want doctor harshad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*struggling to get rid of daljeet but dat woman wont let go*

doctor alinaaa 😡 *screaming my lungs out*
u cant just leave me with dis psychopath!!!!!!!!!! she's a serial killer!!!! 
hey dont get confused with my voice... dats me who's screamin and not daljeet... 
btw daljeet's da serial killer not me 🤣 🤣 🤣

harshu busy with dat alien?!?!? man even da alien has better luck than me ufff screw dat bloody alien... ooopzy sorry abt da language... totally forgot it's a family forum 😆 😆

i think i'v dozed off to da next level of harshad mania 🤪

aww ur gonna be a dentist?!?!? study hard lil sis & im sure u'l turn into a wonderful dentist one day!!!! 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
abhi tak kahatm nahi huya [:O] kya ho gaya tum logon ko *shakes head*
jaldi jaldi nibtao🥳
I so wanna go in next one
God Bless HC

BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

abhi tak kahatm nahi huya [:O] kya ho gaya tum logon ko *shakes head*

jaldi jaldi nibtao🥳
I so wanna go in next one
God Bless HC

ashi, s maha ready with da next FC?!?!?!? hope she is...
only one more page to go...

luv u harshu!!!!!
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god bless you harsu
omg this wait is sooo long
so comeback soon plzzz
come back comeback comeback meri harshuuu
god bless you