Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 116

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -vandy-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lets finish this fc fast...
and move on to the next one...i'm here for another 1/2 hrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ohhh...good morning sam...its indeed a lazy sunday morningπŸ˜†
god bless harshad
Finish karne ke liye kuch baccha hai kya🀣... we are almost done...and looking at the state I am in... I will mostly do only crap bak back🀣... but do u we have the next one ready... πŸ˜•

Harshad rocks!

Originally posted by sam123_0

Finish karne ke liye kuch baccha hai kya🀣... we are almost done...and looking at the state I am in... I will mostly do only crap bak back🀣... but do u we have the next one ready... πŸ˜•

Harshad rocks!

Hey Sam and vandy di !!

I can see in every post we all are just talking about to finish this FC !!! lolxx
dont we have anything else to talk abt?? lolxxxπŸ˜†

God Bless harshad
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

aww no worries vandy... im sooo happy u loved dem...
tnx for likin dem...

will make more akshat ones... 

god bless our harshu!!!!!!
go ahead nadzzz😊
the more we see of hc...
all the better for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
god bless harshad
Originally posted by -Alina-

Hey Sam and vandy di !!

I can see in every post we all are just talking about to finish this FC !!! lolxx
dont we have anything else to talk abt?? lolxxxπŸ˜†

God Bless harshad
Good question Alina, here we are tlaking of finishing this Fc.. in the next one we will want to finish as many pages as possible... so our target in life is to finish FCs!🀣🀣🀣

I thought you would be studying and not doing TP here!

I wonder what HC is doing at this very moment!

Good question Alina, here we are tlaking of finishing this Fc.. in the next one we will want to finish as many pages as possible... so our target in life is to finish FCs!🀣🀣🀣

I thought you would be studying and not doing TP here!

I wonder what HC is doing at this very moment!

Well I feel so restless...and ajeeb...so i thought not to study and to land here !!!
I think he might be seeping !!! that's what people mostly do on Sundays !! lolxxx

Well I feel so restless...and ajeeb...so i thought not to study and to land here !!!
I think he might be seeping !!! that's what people mostly do on Sundays !! lolxxx
Naa I dont think so... knowing how religious HC is.. he might already finished his morning pooja by now πŸ˜‰ and ofcourse breakfast as well... I think it is almost 11 in india now!

Naa I dont think so... knowing how religious HC is.. he might already finished his morning pooja by now πŸ˜‰ and ofcourse breakfast as well... I think it is almost 11 in india now!

After 15mins it would be 12 there !!! lolxxx

Oh I know he is that religious...which reminds me...yesterday I was watching some old SBS video of Kis desh Time...3 idiots was its theme...and there HC OMG...he was saying that people call him religious, spiritual and all...hge looked sooo cute in white Kurta...I wasn't paying attention on his dialogues or Karan and Additi's lolxxx

After 15mins it would be 12 there !!! lolxxx

Oh I know he is that religious...which reminds me...yesterday I was watching some old SBS video of Kis desh Time...3 idiots was its theme...and there HC OMG...he was saying that people call him religious, spiritual and all...hge looked sooo cute in white Kurta...I wasn't paying attention on his dialogues or Karan and Additi's lolxxx

Alina... tell me something when does this guy not look OMG! sleeping, eating, fighting, angry, sad, happy... he just looks OMG!

U are not the first one... most of us dont know what the others are talking or doing when they are sharing the scene space with him! Another of HC-super qualities!

Alina... tell me something when does this guy not look OMG! sleeping, eating, fighting, angry, sad, happy... he just looks OMG!

U are not the first one... most of us dont know what the others are talking or doing when they are sharing the scene space with him! Another of HC-super qualities!

Wow sam...here you got one too!! so what will you name it?/
And I know that...I'm not the only one...you guys always company me !! lolxxx

I guess di already left !!! i'm also leaving !!!

bye !! take Care

Wow sam...here you got one too!! so what will you name it?/
And I know that...I'm not the only one...you guys always company me !! lolxxx

I guess di already left !!! i'm also leaving !!!

bye !! take Care
should we name this... "selective hearing souls!"?πŸ˜†

Ok sure take care... even I will get some work done!

Harshad rocks!