Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yes thats true... u know we are making a list of HC super-qualities now... can you specify what quality you are talking about  here 😕 so i can include it in the list! I am so lost as to what name to give each of his qualities!🤣

HC rocks!

Hey Sam and mansi

every day i get to know abt Harshad's "new super quality" !!!
So sam would you like share your list??? lolxxx

Harshad Rocks Big Time !!!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hey Sam and mansi

every day i get to know abt Harshad's "new super quality" !!!
So sam would you like share your list??? lolxxx

Harshad Rocks Big Time !!!

Yes yes the list is FC property... it is just that vandy wants me to make the list as of now... she said we will need it soon.. but did not define "soon"😉...

Obviously alina, the guy has left us in such a state that everyday we find something about him, we already knew it before but still we feel it is "new" and still we go 😍 

God bless him
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes yes the list is FC property... it is just that vandy wants me to make the list as of now... she said we will need it soon.. but did not define "soon"😉...

Obviously alina, the guy has left us in such a state that everyday we find something about him, we already knew it before but still we feel it is "new" and still we go 😍 

God bless him

Well That soon might come really soon...just be ready with it !!😉😆
Aww I know Sam...Days without Watching HC is like...days without rain...this monsoon is incomplete without him...though it haven't rain yet over here...Io guess these black clouds around me are waiting HC to come back so that it can rain !! lolxxx !!!

few days back you guys were talking abt HC finally telling world abt his new project...so where is that news???
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well That soon might come really soon...just be ready with it !!😉😆
Aww I know Sam...Days without Watching HC is like...days without rain...this monsoon is incomplete without him...though it haven't rain yet over here...Io guess these black clouds around me are waiting HC to come back so that it can rain !! lolxxx !!!

few days back you guys were talking abt HC finally telling world abt his new project...so where is that news???

😲😲😲😲😲😲 I have been on FC since april 2011... no one mentioned anything about his new project... only during his bday he had mentioned that he has liked 2 projects but nothing concrete... So now I WANT to know who spoke about his new project and how come I dont know about it 😡😡😡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Everything seems so borig now
gosh I miss my coll so much now
when TL ws on i so wantd my coll to remain off and more n more holidays and now jaise he coll khatam, TL bhi
seriously hv nhng like nthng to do
hope he cums back soon
atleast we free ppl will get sum work to do😔
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Nadz 🤣
Actually Vandy di said we'll finish off this FC with the same speed but will slow down in the next one 😆 you are using the posts so efficiently 🤣 you combined 5 posts into 1 🤣

Miss you Harshad ... come back soon please

i knowww hon see hw super efficient i'v become cz of harshu 🤣 🤣
well in dat case i should get back to my old speed 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail

@ Manasi.. So very true... we have been discussing this for so long now... all other shows female cries and people cry but here... male lead cried and we all wanted to go hug him! Thats not super quality or anything it is JUST PURE HC- MAGIC!! There is not one single scene where we felt the HC-character did something wrong!

Thank you HC!

@Nadz... we will continue our chats from monday... atleast weekend we can spare HC from getting hiccups!🤣

Harshad please come back soon!

sam i think i'l finish dis FC tonite itself or tomoro cz im home alone dis weekend. mom & dad went out of city and dat leaves me more time to drool over harshu 🥳 🥳

when will our hunk come back... 

luv u harshu...
BIackSwan thumbnail

Well nadz...I was just checking posts...and dear you dont need to skip posts...we are on target...you can continue writing longgg posts...lolxxx

And don't forget to drool over Harshad !!!!😳

im on it love!!!!!!! back on da game wooo hooo 🥳
life's sooo beautiful when harshu's dere 😍 in my dreams & my laptop...
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Girls.

Well I dont have anything to say about LRL, Mamta or TL because I havent seen any of these serials and I am least interested on commenting anything I havent seen. But I am glad HC got an award for TL as he did an awesome awesome awesome job in TL (based on Promos).

Anyway abt Heer and Prem and who is right or wrong. I havent seen the three episodes before leap in Desh, I knew that they will teribbly destroy Prem Heer. For me it was a shock that knowing Nihaal is in jail and G3 is tensed Heer went to have a coffe with Raj and then Prem throwing her and whatever and moreover Prem accepting that he had DING DONG with Ash. Utter rubbish coz a man can also tell when he had DING DONG. Lol...So for me both Prem Heer ended at the eye starring session after marriage in G3's room, If I watch Desh after that was totally to support Harshad and Additi and Kis Desh.

Anyway, Desh yaad agaya, it was so so so beautiful, I heard it is started in Pakistan again and I am in London watching Veera and Maya track...Ufff..

BIackSwan thumbnail
ola girls!!! here's my new batch of hot hot cookies straight from da oven 😆
enjoy & feel free to use 

avis...

siggies...