Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sam123_0

@Ash yes... everything post 1st October 2008 was stupid!

Actually, the bomb scene was amazing and I was looking forward to how they would take the story forward... bcoz everyone had a different relation with Prem... but the idiots didnt know what to do with the story!😡

I know tht
yeahh bomb sequence ws so beautifully done
like it ws very nicely done in technical aspects
and HC wht to say, tht ws the frst tym I ever felt sad fr a show or fr character, he made my heart heavy
and when I heard about Delhi bomb blats I gt upset but still it ws usual it ws actually HC and AG as heer duing tht shot who made me realise tht thrpugh wht family goes through

the pain of people
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I know tht

yeahh bomb sequence ws so beautifully done
like it ws very nicely done in technical aspects
and HC wht to say, tht ws the frst tym I ever felt sad fr a show or fr character, he made my heart heavy
and when I heard about Delhi bomb blats I gt upset but still it ws usual it ws actually HC and AG as heer duing tht shot who made me realise tht thrpugh wht family goes through

the pain of people

Not just these two ash... i think everyone.. Lalit, gayatri, Kul di, Preet, I think the way they showed the effect for the loss of thier loved was simply mind-blowing 👏... I know they dragged the death for many days but still not once did they show Meher's concern and care for her sister's loss... that was pretty stupid of the CVs! I honestly felt the pain for each and everyone of them... and so felt cheated when Prem came back and gave a silly reason that he had a hole in his heart
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Not just these two ash... i think everyone.. Lalit, gayatri, Kul di, Preet, I think the way they showed the effect for the loss of thier loved was simply mind-blowing 👏... I know they dragged the death for many days but still not once did they show Meher's concern and care for her sister's loss... that was pretty stupid of the CVs! I honestly felt the pain for each and everyone of them... and so felt cheated when Prem came back and gave a silly reason that he had a hole in his heart

yeahh I know tht but i nvr watchd tht on tv
coz i used to stay pretty much away frm this rona-dhona
evn in TL whn taani cried fr Kuhu i ws continously chngng channels
dunno I don't like all these stuffs much no matter how fab an actor is or wht shot gng on

yeahhh I know but lalit's outburst ws stupid in a way
I know he w devasted cz of Prem but beating Preet and holding him resposnible, nt talkng to him
was all stupid and nothing else

yeahh kul di and shama ji was fab
thy all actually potryaed pain of his demise flawlessly

cvs did all the idiotic things thy could
cheated? when?
no1 bothered to aks tht how he gt saved

I mean height of stupidity
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeahh I know tht but i nvr watchd tht on tv

coz i used to stay pretty much away frm this rona-dhona
evn in TL whn taani cried fr Kuhu i ws continously chngng channels
dunno I don't like all these stuffs much no matter how fab an actor is or wht shot gng on

yeahhh I know but lalit's outburst ws stupid in a way
I know he w devasted cz of Prem but beating Preet and holding him resposnible, nt talkng to him
was all stupid and nothing else

yeahh kul di and shama ji was fab
thy all actually potryaed pain of his demise flawlessly

cvs did all the idiotic things thy could
cheated? when?
no1 bothered to aks tht how he gt saved

I mean height of stupidity

@Aashi: As long as we were getting Prem back I dont think it did bothered anyone that how he was saved...though some other guy saved him...whose Family thought that he is their son and all...and when he get to know about that fake disease he didn't wanted to come back because he knew this that it will cause his Family more pain...btw why i'm telling you this?? didn't you saw it?? how lame of me !!! lolxx

Anyway I hate you people !! All day Long I was there at FC and koi bhi nahi aya and jaise hi mein gai sab agaye and woh bhi you guys were discussing my fav scene...Prem Angry ones..."hogai tumhari Bakwas khatam" thank God you guys didn't discussed Aag Laga du ga !! I know we have already discussed it 1000000+ times...and still I'm not over with it lolxxx !!!
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

@Aashi: As long as we were getting Prem back I dont think it did bothered anyone that how he was saved...though some other guy saved him...whose Family thought that he is their son and all...and when he get to know about that fake disease he didn't wanted to come back because he knew this that it will cause his Family more pain...btw why i'm telling you this?? didn't you saw it?? how lame of me !!! lolxx

Anyway I hate you people !! All day Long I was there at FC and koi bhi nahi aya and jaise hi mein gai sab agaye and woh bhi you guys were discussing my fav scene...Prem Angry ones..."hogai tumhari Bakwas khatam" thank God you guys didn't discussed Aag Laga du ga !! I know we have already discussed it 1000000+ times...and still I'm not over with it lolxxx !!!

I know that Alina but here we are not talking about characters or Prem but the mess cvs did, wht all went wrongd with story/concept/technical aspects everything
as in I love Rajasthan pd, I mean one of best thing ever shown on television but cannot ignore the stupidty cvs did my killing Prem and whn he returnd thn was told a heart hole

I knew this
I ws tlkng about his family tht whn he retund no1 askd me i knw this ws nt less than miracle but sumday no such thought came across tht how he gt saved o any member
tht ws strange
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good morning peeps!!!!!!!

140 pages?!?! my oh my!!!!
hope maha's ready with da next FC?!?!
luv u harshu!!!!!!
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

good morning peeps!!!!!!!

140 pages?!?! my oh my!!!!
hope maha's ready with da next FC?!?!
luv u harshu!!!!!!

heya nadzz
na she is certainly not
but bossji ordered to finish this one and slow down in next FC
so who can deny bossji😛🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Hey Good Morning Aashi and Nadz !!!

@Aashi: i get your point...but what i'm saying is that...see Juneja Family was badly shattered after Prem's death and then heer was marrying someone else...which some of them didn't wanted that to happen like Preet, Lalit kuldi...and gaya3 was in a state of shock and haven't reacted much since when Prem was shown dead...and Like we all know what a grand entry Prem was given(I'm not talking abt Rajistan episodes) in Heer's marriage...was actually fascinating...all everyone could say was Prem Prem prem...I know it was so stupid of them for not asking that where he was and how he is there now all safely and what brought him back here?? I know CVs are to be blame for such stupidity...but I remember Gaya3's dialogue :Tu kahan chala gaya tha?" and all that...but what I think is...like if God forbid something like that happens in real...what my POV is I wont be asking how he is safe...n where he was...though this make sense to ask that person...but for me the biggest thing would be that he is back...and rest doesnt matter...maybe Cvs tried to show that !!

P.S I'm not supporting CVs coz I actually Hate them...after that 7 yrs leap...but during rajistan scenes and this Prem coming back in Juneja family...I dont think at that time Cvs were to be blamed

I guess we are out of track now !!!...So how you guys doing?? Hey Nadz...have you seen rajistan episodes...that Prem running, turning in that Black cloak?? That has to be the best thing ever shown on Televison !! And harshad in those scenes...Hayeee...his re-entry was worth watching !!!

-Alina- thumbnail

heya nadzz

na she is certainly not
but bossji ordered to finish this one and slow down in next FC
so who can deny bossji😛🤣

Hiya...oh we are pg 140...I jut noticed that now !! lolxx Congrats !!!
we have to slow down in next one?? why is that??? I thought we all should gear up to finish so many Fcs asap...

Anyway Harshad rocks !!!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello HCians... HCR = 3!

Weekends are pretty boring... no one to chat ... no HC... no HC news!

God bless Harshad!