Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Just felt like that.. bcoz I was remembering Prem πŸ˜† "jaan le li thi tumne meri"
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: taanu4eva

Yh. I have a feelin it may b APK!!! Hope it is, if not her then Aditti!!! Just hope we find out soon!!! Love HC a lot!!! πŸ˜³

personal discussions are not allowed on this fc
here at hcfc we believe in discussing harshad as an actor and as a person(only harshad) and we are in no way interested abt his personal life...
wat he does in his personal life...and whom is he seeing ...is something which is not our concern...
he's an actor...respect him for being there for u...
if he feels he should share things abt his personal life with fans...he does so...and then only we discuss abt it...
since harshad has not mentioned any girl's name as yet...plzzz do not bring in any names in this context...nor are we interested in discussing as to with whom we wish/want/desire/long...to see him😊
wen harshad mentions her...we'll think abt it then😊
i hope we'll not have any more posts with regards to this😊

VandyP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Alina-

Hey Dear (sorry dont know your name)
Well that's actually a difficult question to answer...no one here knows what to say on this...but we ll are happy for Harshad...and we all are waiting for Harshad's dil ki ghanti to ring so that he discloses her name...but still we are happy for him !!!

alinaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dil ki ghanti rings wen hc likes a certain role and says yes for a showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its not related to any of his personal matterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
miss u harshad
VandyP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

Hello everyone!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Just felt like that.. bcoz I was remembering Prem πŸ˜† "jaan le li thi tumne meri"

ye le...
even i had a date with 2008 waala prem today😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
"ho gayi tumhaari bakwaas khatam"😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
while watching this scene...i had a wierd thought as to wat prem/hc has done to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if anybody speaks in that manner with me...i'm sure to give that person a piece of my mind...
but those words from prem/hc's mouth sounded musical to me😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
sam123_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

ye le...

even i had a date with 2008 waala prem today😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
"ho gayi tumhaari bakwaas khatam"😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
while watching this scene...i had a wierd thought as to wat prem/hc has done to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if anybody speaks in that manner with me...i'm sure to give that person a piece of my mind...
but those words from prem/hc's mouth sounded musical to me😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

So true... any other guy i would have given him left, right and centre but if the guy is HC then I would be standing in front of him with my mouth open and my eyes popping out!πŸ˜†

Oh but what anger Prem had in that scene😍😍 I truely loved it! Again HC nailed itπŸ‘
VandyP thumbnail

]

So true... any other guy i would have given him left, right and centre but if the guy is HC then I would be standing in front of him with my mouth open and my eyes popping out!πŸ˜†

Oh but what anger Prem had in that scene😍😍 I truely loved it! Again HC nailed itπŸ‘

yes...anger was actually dripping from his eyes...the way he was chewing his words...
it was brilliant...
and the dialogue was superb too"tumhe kya lagaa...main tumhaare liye prem geet gaaunga"
he actually scared meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

yes...anger was actually dripping from his eyes...the way he was chewing his words...

it was brilliant...
and the dialogue was superb too"tumhe kya lagaa...main tumhaare liye prem geet gaaunga"
he actually scared meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually the line that you have mentioned did not scare me.. it sounded funny first.. bcoz i was thinking of "Prem geet" like a love song and was smiling... but what he said next got me and the smile was long forgotten... !!!

Poor guy came so many times to tell Heer what Manmeet was... but the woman would not hear it! But God when she did come to know... i loved the way she said... that she was responsible for flowing his tears whereas he always stopped her tears!😍😍😍😍
VandyP thumbnail

Actually the line that you have mentioned did not scare me.. it sounded funny first.. bcoz i was thinking of "Prem geet" like a love song and was smiling... but what he said next got me and the smile was long forgotten... !!!

Poor guy came so many times to tell Heer what Manmeet was... but the woman would not hear it! But God when she did come to know... i loved the way she said... that she was responsible for flowing his tears whereas he always stopped her tears!😍😍😍😍

scared me...matlab...imagine ur bf talking u like that
but i guess this is wat made prem different...there was no sugary talks...but genuine care for the girl whom he loved😍😍😍😍😍😍
sam123_0 thumbnail

scared me...matlab...imagine ur bf talking u like that

but i guess this is wat made prem different...there was no sugary talks...but genuine care for the girl whom he loved😍😍😍😍😍😍

Yes I wonder if people in love really go to such an extent to make sure that the loved one is happy even if not with him. I dont think anyone in real life would do that... if a girl tells him to mind his own business.. he would not bother the girl ever again... but Prem just did not care what and how Heer told him... he just wanted the best for her... .and so I loved it when he openly told him mom that the son would win the battle but the lover would also not fail!😍😍😍

And only bcoz of that I wanted to hit Prem on his head when he decided to walk out of Heer's life for 6 years without bothering to find out how she lived!😑 CVs ruined it there! The leap was just not needed!