Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hey vandy di !!!
thank god koi aya...I was abt to leave !!!!
so we would be getting new home soon !!!

I too miss Harshad...and after watching kis desh...I miss him more now !!!!

hey😊
i am also leaving😆😆😆😆
yea...maha is posting the new fc😊
yaar u guys are atleast getting something...yahaa toh we have a hc drought season on screen😭
miss u harshad
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -vandy-

hey alina😊
i was abt to sign out😆😆😆
yes we all know all scenes of desh by heart😆
rem..the other day hc wore the same tee...😆😆😆
miss u harshad

Hey vandy di...i didn't knew you were there too !! lolxxx You should have buzz me !! lolxxx
Oh i know...you all know scenes by heart now !! right now i'm watching that Prem's bachelors party wala scene...their first Jugni style dance lolxx...it was funny !!
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy!!! Missin HC alot!!!! 😭
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too missing Harshad alot!! 
-Alina- thumbnail
hey Newcomers !!!...(sorry if you guys are old...actually I was inactive from past few days o for me you people are new :)...lolxxx

We all miss Harshad so badly !!!

btw guys do check CFC rules... one liners are not allowed
-Nahi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

hey Newcomers !!!...(sorry if you guys are old...actually I was inactive from past few days o for me you people are new :)...lolxxx

We all miss Harshad so badly !!!

btw guys do check CFC rules... one liners are not allowed

Oops sorry!!! Hey!!! Yep, miss him aswell!!! Want 2 know who's Harshad's gf really badly!!!! If there's any news on him, please tell me!!! I'm dyin to know!!!
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu4eva

Oops sorry!!! Hey!!! Yep, miss him aswell!!! Want 2 know who's Harshad's gf really badly!!!! If there's any news on him, please tell me!!! I'm dyin to know!!!

Hey Dear (sorry dont know your name)
Well that's actually a difficult question to answer...no one here knows what to say on this...but we ll are happy for Harshad...and we all are waiting for Harshad's dil ki ghanti to ring so that he discloses her name...but still we are happy for him !!!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -vandy-

[

@ maha
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
lovely creations...esp prem waala...its my fav pose/pic of prem😳😳😳😳😳

@ aashi🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

now wht I did to earn your🥱
I tell you di u r just😳😛🤣

God Bless him
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taanu4eva

Hey! Welcome to the FC! :)
We all are missing him so much... 😭 I hope we get atleast some news of him in a day or two atleast...

HC hasnt yet clearly said he has a GF...😕 He has just said he genuinely likes someone and wants to end up with her...😳
Whoever she is must say she is the luckiest...😳 And oh defo she is one person who might have gone through quite a lot along with HC...and she is still there with him... I think we all should just be happy for him whoever she is and wish him all the best... and hope he gets what he wishes for and what is good for him...i really hope and wish HC stays happy and blessed with her...and she gives him all the happiness he deserves and is worthy of...whoever she is...
but yea she is one person whom some people love even more than HC at times, eventhough they dont know her name yet 🤣

Anyways, God bless Harshad and may he get the best in life...

-Nahi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Hey! Welcome to the FC! :)
We all are missing him so much... 😭 I hope we get atleast some news of him in a day or two atleast...

HC hasnt yet clearly said he has a GF...😕 He has just said he genuinely likes someone and wants to end up with her...😳
Whoever she is must say she is the luckiest...😳 And oh defo she is one person who might have gone through quite a lot along with HC...and she is still there with him... I think we all should just be happy for him whoever she is and wish him all the best... and hope he gets what he wishes for and what is good for him...i really hope and wish HC stays happy and blessed with her...and she gives him all the happiness he deserves and is worthy of...whoever she is...
but yea she is one person whom some people love even more than HC at times, eventhough they dont know her name yet 🤣

Anyways, God bless Harshad and may he get the best in life...

Yh. I have a feelin it may b APK!!! Hope it is, if not her then Aditti!!! Just hope we find out soon!!! Love HC a lot!!! 😳