Posted: 12 years ago
hi abby...  da wait is totally killin me here
harshu has to come back soon before i lose my breath 😍 😍
Originally posted by SunShine_A

TC has nothing new to publish or what
from past months publishing known facts about HC or say both about HC and AK
wish get sumthng new

hi ash im bumpin into u after a long time... hw u?!?!

arghhh ur rite... i think they very badly need to get a good interview or some scoop of harshu soon but i doubt if harshu gives dem anything of dat sort 😆 TC as we all know is reputed for publishing trash at times... oopzy i mean most of da time 🤣
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi abby...  da wait is totally killin me here
harshu has to come back soon before i lose my breath 😍 😍

Hey Nadz di...I knw its been ages since we saw him

come back soon Harshu ... pleaseee😳
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey Nadz di...I knw its been ages since we saw him

come back soon Harshu ... pleaseee😳

maybe we really should gang up and barge into harshu's apartment and create some hungama so dat he'l be compelled to give us some news...  

headlines of da next morning would be 'crazy girls breaks into harshad chopda's apartment' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

maybe we really should gang up and barge into harshu's apartment and create some hungama so dat he'l be compelled to give us some news...  

headlines of da next morning would be 'crazy girls breaks into harshad chopda's apartment' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

hmmm ya maybe we should get the plan ready...and I was just thinking HC loves to sleep so we might end up in his room when he's sleeping and I would just stand ther and stare at him 😍 😍...we won't disturb him if he's sleeping 😉

@Bold:  🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

hmmm ya maybe we should get the plan ready...and I was just thinking HC loves to sleep so we might end up in his room when he's sleeping and I would just stand ther and stare at him 😍 😍...we won't disturb him if he's sleeping 😉

@Bold:  🤣 🤣 🤣

hmmm... sure u can stare at him while he's peacefully sleeping and i'l change da headlines "crazy stalkers break into harshad's apartment and caught staring at him" 🤣 🤣

we can give him a fright for his life and im sure harshu will get a restraining order against all of us and especially for u 🤣

hmmm... sure u can stare at him while he's peacefully sleeping and i'l change da headlines "crazy stalkers break into harshad's apartment and caught staring at him" 🤣 🤣

we can give him a fright for his life and im sure harshu will get a restraining order against all of us and especially for u 🤣

we sure will give him a fright of his life...just imagine he wakes up and their is a bunch of girls in his room staring at him 🤣

and oye Nadz di I might be busy staring him...so could you please remember to ask him for a photo with us which the newspaper can have next to the headlines 🤣 🤣 🤣

hmmm and we'll deal with the restraining order later😉...I'll take some ladoos with me to pacify harshu 😉 🤣
Originally posted by SunShine_A

sahi hain🤣
I did not mean it in tht sense🥱

God Bless him
kis sense mein pooochha tha tab????😕
u actually confuse me at times aashi...
no wonder u call urself hc's sis🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sam123_0

Looks like the super-quality list is increasing!!!

God bless HC!
i hope u r maintaining an account sam😉
we'll be needing it pretty soon...
miss u harshad