Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
harshu wasn't in mahabarat rite?!?! i mean he only auditioned for da role... wasn't he?!?!? 

i really dont know anything abt mahabarat story...da only indian historical saga i know is ramayan... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sam123_0

😲u never thought about it... ...πŸ˜ƒwell it makes me feel blessed to be born in this age and time!

And thank God I saw HC on screen!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam...
have u ever thought of a situation where u r leading a life ...
without seeing hc on screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tell me...wat would it be likeπŸ˜‰

asking too much from HC...😲... but I am his fan... I have the right to ask... it is different chapter if he will deliver it or not!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ but I will not stop asking 😳

HC ab aa bhi jayo please!
fan demands are growing a bit too much these days🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
god bless harshad and give him the strength to meet all of them🀣

You know here when we have bday presents... we open them there and then.. and say our thanks and appreciation to the person who gave it immediately!🀣 πŸ€£ ... so i dont mind such a bday present from HC also 😳

But on a serious note... it is true... everyday waiting for prem/ anurag and to see his actions was just 😍... you know one scene that comes to my mind right now.. is when Onu wants to scold taani for telling mauli abt robi's child... the way HC showed that Onu is angry with Taani bcoz she hurt his little brother... but he does not want to hurt her bcoz then it hurts him seeing her cry!πŸ‘.. Simply Mind-blowing!
well i was talking abt kids presents sam...🀣🀣🀣🀣
u can't risk them opening their presents in public...it can be pretty embarassing🀣🀣🀣🀣
i rem that scene sa...hc did a brilliant job in it...
infact it was a surprise package...coz we all knew onu would be mad at taani...but the way hc did the scene...ur heart went out for onu...rather that tani😳😳😳😳

Yaar why do u keep giving me dhamaki that HC will stop acting if he visits FC or now sees the list!πŸ˜•

But you are right in a way... he might get scared.. what if he does not live upto our expectations... but HC u need not worry... even if u just come and stand.. like in the last few episodes of TL our eyes will only be looking at you bcoz u always surpass our expectations!😳 and make an impact even if u are not being focused!
coz i feel so🀣🀣🀣🀣
imagine him reading abt his unknown super qualities🀣🀣🀣🀣
damn u sam...
u had to mention those epis🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
u know wenever i used to update them...
i used to wonder if bt is trying to use him like an item boy...
just a glimpse and they'll be sure of super duper trps🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ok imagine dis... 2 girls wearin long princess wali dresses, long hair runnin behind prince charming like maniacs... wat else can harshu do other than lockin us (weird stalkers) πŸ€£ πŸ€£
hmmm...imaginedπŸ˜‰
for that harshad has to stop...
and meet us...right!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
i'm ready to go to any asylum or jailπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

harshu wasn't in mahabarat rite?!?! i mean he only auditioned for da role... wasn't he?!?!? 

i really dont know anything abt mahabarat story...da only indian historical saga i know is ramayan... πŸ˜•
he auditioned...was chosen and even shot for the show for 10 days nadzzz
but he was not able to continue it coz of the change in storyline of desh(prem's death track was laid off...)
plus hectic schedules of mahabharat

frankly it was not possible too nadz for hc to do prem and arjun at the same time...
coz prem as we know was the lead...and arjun was the pivotal character of mahabharat...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
OMG OMG OMG😍😍😍...*faints*...I'm not fainting over that pic !!!
You guys wont believe...mein ne abh kya scene dehka..."Mere sapno ki umer mere bauji k sapno ki umer se baari nahi hai..." I actually couldn't get the whole dialogue as I just woke up after sleeping for 2 hrs so my mind is not working right now...and first thing I saw was The Prem On my tv !!! Hayeee...Harshad looked sooo cute...and I must tell you guys...Prem is Prem it actually looked to me that I'm watching it for the first time !!!

P.S I missed Prem's entry !!! and I'm not back yet !! Sorry Vandy di !!! I'm badly stuck til June 15 !!! I know June the Monsoon season is here and you guys must be discussing some really good stuff...I wish I was part of it :(...Anyway bye..
Originally posted by -vandy-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam...
have u ever thought of a situation where u r leading a life ...
without seeing hc on screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tell me...wat would it be likeπŸ˜‰
Very good question vandy.. honestly I dont know πŸ˜•... bcoz last 3 years he has been part of it no matter what.. whether i have been busy with work, travelling, sad, depressed, happy... he has always been there😳... is it odd... to have someone part of ur life even if u have not met the man physicallyπŸ˜• ... someone whom u cant talk to... someone who wont advice u in case u need it... but still he is part of you!

Is it the same for u... or am the only weird one around
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago