Originally posted by sweta2005

swathi di plz stop killing me 😆

omg meri premmm😳 meri harshuuu😳
my harshu is a ⭐️
thanks for the pics🤗
god bless harshad
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

harshad: hmm... which project should i take? option A? B? C? D? hmm... very difficult to choose... should i enjoy da break lil more?!?! should i make my crazy lunatic fans happy?!?! should i? should i? should i?

crazy lunatic HC fans: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow meri prem thanks swathi🤗
and nadz di comment is superb😃
Originally posted by anuu2010

wow meri prem thanks swathi🤗
and nadz di comment is superb😃
this is not prem its Harshad
Originally posted by sweta2005

this is not prem its Harshad
well i niknamed harshad as prem,ali,anurag and i will use at anytime😆
thanks for the clarifciation di🤗 well i love my harshuuu😳
Originally posted by anuu2010

hmm sam my angel harshu needs some more rest😆
and two months not yet completed
so wait wait waittt.
omg i am lazy now to see previous pagesss
If he gives out some news 2 days earlier then the earth wont stop moving! It will still be rotating 😆😆😆

God bless Harshad!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
saaam 🤗 missed u heaaaps captain!!!!!!!!!!

vandy's rite, we'v got a target to achieve here!!!!! harshu's waiting for bringin in his next b day in our 100th FC remember?!?! 🥳 

love u harshu babu... 😍 😍
Originally posted by -vandy-

same here nadzzz
i miss our convos😆😆😆
sam...where r u??
we have a target...i hope u've not forgotten abt it😆😆😆
i love harshad😳

dont worry vandy 😳 sam's back and we will reach our destination sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harshu wants us to do so 🥳 🥳
Hey Nadz 🤗... didnt realise I would be missed 😉

hmm 100th FC... you know the other day I was telling Vandy.. I was TP on other FCs and realised people are using same FC for last one year. So that means FCs are supposed to be moving slowly 🤣 but here we move it in jet-speed... but then again its HC's FC so  it has to be special like the "special one"🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hey Nadz 🤗... didnt realise I would be missed 😉

hmm 100th FC... you know the other day I was telling Vandy.. I was TP on other FCs and realised people are using same FC for last one year. So that means FCs are supposed to be moving slowly 🤣 but here we move it in jet-speed... but then again its HC's FC so  it has to be special like the "special one"🤣

of course i missed u... koi shak?!?!?!

yeah not only i'v noticed that, im part of certain FCs which are movin like old turtles 🤣 🤣
movin on... it's 1st june!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u think we'l hear some good news of harshu soon?!?!!?!? im itchin to hear from him yar... 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

of course i missed u... koi shak?!?!?!

yeah not only i'v noticed that, im part of certain FCs which are movin like old turtles 🤣 🤣
movin on... it's 1st june!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u think we'l hear some good news of harshu soon?!?!!?!? im itchin to hear from him yar... 
😃... oh I like that turtle speed😉

Well if HC does keep his promise then... 2nd June is his deadline... if he really meant 2months... but i seriously doubt it... bcoz if he had really liked 2 projects and was going to select... he would have done so by now and SBS would be screaming about it! But looks like HC has not slept well recently and so he has not dreamt of the character he is thinking of playing and so he has still not signed anything!😭.. or even worse his dil ki ghanti has not yet given him the green signal