Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

harshad: hmm... which project should i take? option A? B? C? D? hmm... very difficult to choose... should i enjoy da break lil more?!?! should i make my crazy lunatic fans happy?!?! should i? should i? should i?

crazy lunatic HC fans: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hello everyone! Please check out this VM if you have the time..it's my first Taanu VM...😳

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1694729

😲 Just 3 more days! OMG! By the way according to a recent article every major GEC is planning at least 3-4 new shows in the primetime slot..so we have around 20 possible new shows in which HC can play a role...🀣

Like someone over here said(I dunno who πŸ˜†πŸ˜•) I don't want Harshad to get typecast in a larger-than-life famous businessman romantic role...I want him to play something different..πŸ˜† You know even if he's gonna be playing a famous businessman in every show he does πŸ˜† I want complex characters...if you get the point. πŸ˜Š

meg just loved the vmπŸ‘...
and posted my comment on YT😊
wow...20 possible shows...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
pataa nahi meg...romance is hc's domain...he's a pro at it...
there's no harm sticking to it(thats my personal opinion)...
he can always look for a variation in this kind of role...just like anuraag...
neways...all i'll say is...watever role he takes up...i'll be supporting him...no matter wat!

VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

vandy di did my harshu said he is going to broke his break in three daysπŸ˜† no i suspect my harshu will announce his show after next week only still waiting for harshu comeback.

between i want him to say today itself .i am waiting for him really this waitng is so long .harshu plzzz comebacksoon.
god bless you

ananya...he had mentioned that he'll be taking a break of 2 monthsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pataaa nahi...i want him to be back soon...its actually becoming a bit too much now
god bless harshad!
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Hello HCians,

How are you all doing? Today I am being lazy and not going back to check previous pages! Any news on what HC is doing?

God bless Harshad!

sam...where have u been????
already missing u?
university se call aa gaya????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i miss ur, mine and nadz's discussions abt hcπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

when is he coming back
when is he coming back
when is he coming back
when is he coming back
when is he coming back

😭

how much more patience should one keep πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

God bless Harshad and save & protect him from all evil eyes

mans...the day u become regular at fc...he'll be back on the same dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
patienceπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...i somehow feel i'll forget the meaning of this word in my wait for hc to come back...
and do some serious damage to a lot of peopleAngryAngryAngry
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hello Harshadians !! what's up???

you guys still at this FC...kya hogaya hai ??? lets finish this up !!!

I agree with Vandy di...me and Vandy di are not that around these days but that doesn't mean we are not following you (di ka tohpata nahi...but yeah I feel damn lazy to go and check pages...lolxx) but yes we do keep an eye on you all...so please stick to HCFC rules !!! These are not that hard to follow...just remember your every post must be related to Harshad...and if it it related to Harshad I can bet it can't be just a one liner :P See its that easy !!

Anyway what's gonna happen in 3 days?? And yeh mujhy kyun nahi pata ??? Did Harshad officially have announced that he would be telling world abt his new show in 3 days?? I'm confused !!!

hey alina😊
yea we will finish this one soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and correction...
we are not keeping an eye...but are a part of this fc😊😊
yaar 3 days mein 2 month break period is ending...
so we allare anticipating that his new show will be announced sometime in the first week of june...fingers crossed!!!!!
god bless harshad
VandyP thumbnail

harshad: hmm... which project should i take? option A? B? C? D? hmm... very difficult to choose... should i enjoy da break lil more?!?! should i make my crazy lunatic fans happy?!?! should i? should i? should i?

crazy lunatic HC fans: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ swati...plzzz stop killing usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ande scene is too hot to handleπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

omg nadzzz...i just hope he is thinking wat u've written...i miss him😭😭😭😭
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi all,
im extremely busy but peepin in from work to see hw u guys are takin care of our harshu darlin...

@vandy & sam
ws abt to say da same thing vandy... i miss our 3 musketeerish convo on harshu πŸ€£ πŸ€£
hope da amazing 3 idiots get back together to continue our droolin mission...

god bless harshu babu πŸ˜ πŸ˜
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyloo Everyone !!!
OMG those killing pictures !! Anda scene ko toh choro we all know after affects of it lolxx
I'm drooling over that Prem Post leap wala scene...in black cloak, moving with so much attitude and that smile on his face...I'm in love with GS and SS !! lolxxx

Anyone home?????