Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i haven't watched LRL 😕 hw ws he in it??!?! i heard he played a negative role dere...
yeah not fully villainish but a cold, rude kinda guy would do...

ohhh wonder what he's gonna do next... i miss him sooo much yar...
wish he comes back soon!!!!!!!!!!!

oye nadz di ali is not a negative role its positve role . he  follows principles strictly was not rude.. alekh does mistake by joing gavrav but thaats for few epi's only then he himself apoligise to ranveer but there he acts a normal guy not so extreme lover boy. like prem or anurag. ali is quite a naughty boy .Embarrassed
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anuu2010

harshad looks like sahid kappoor🤣🤣🤣omg god bless my harshad ,poor you nadz🤣🤣

nahhh my stupid friend's a mutt... he doesn't know indian actors at all... all he knows are srk, bachchan and priyanka chopra... 

he has no idea who harshad is so i spared him without increasing my blood pressure 🤣 🤣
Daffodilee thumbnail
hmm nadz di here is the character sketch of ali

Cadet Ali Baigh(popularly known as usool bhai), belongs to a middle class family of Kanpur. His grandfather and father both served as subedaars in the Indian Army, and so it is Ali's dream to be a high ranking officer in the Indian Army. He is very focussed in life, but he follows his set of principles of morality and truth. As for his personal life, he is in love with his classmate Cadet Pooja Ghai..

he is positve naughty cute guy.there
BIackSwan thumbnail
tnx anu!!!

sounds like ali's a fun guy 😍 did u watch da whole show?!?!? wat happens in da end?!?! 
Daffodilee thumbnail

nahhh my stupid friend's a mutt... he doesn't know indian actors at all... all he knows are srk, bachchan and priyanka chopra... 

he has no idea who harshad is so i spared him without increasing my blood pressure 🤣 🤣

i imagine your situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nadz di .
god bless my harshu😳
Daffodilee thumbnail

tnx anu!!!

sounds like ali's a fun guy 😍 did u watch da whole show?!?!? wat happens in da end?!?! 

yes ali is funloving guy but serious in principles too😆. hmm di actually they ended season 1 abruptly as all the cadets have probs with prsoduction house . the actors moved out of serial so they ended it wotihout proper conclusion .they  didint said what happened to ali -pooja love story .at the end they showed ali and yudi passed and promoted as officers and they got posting somewhere.naina and alekh got post in their accademy itself then new group introduced but in few epi's alekh- naina too gone in transfer then new gang so i left it . within two months harshu got kdm then the story you know😃
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

nloving guy but serious in principles too😆. hmm di actually they ended season 1 abruptly as all the cadets have probs with prsoduction house . the actors moved out of serial so they ended it wotihout proper conclusion .they  didint said what happened to ali -pooja love story .at the end they showed ali and yudi passed and promoted as officers and they got posting somewhere.naina and alekh got post in their accademy itself then new group introduced but in few epi's alekh- naina too gone in transfer then new gang so i left it . within two months harshu got kdm then the story you know😃

honestly i have no idea abt those characters u'v mentioned... 

hey i think he did ambar dhara before desh... i saw epis of dat show. it ws a real stupid show but i tolerated few epis cz of akshat... anyways but thank god harshu got desh and rocked our tv screens in 2008!!!!!!
Daffodilee thumbnail

honestly i have no idea abt those characters u'v mentioned... 

hey i think he did ambar dhara before desh... i saw epis of dat show. it ws a real stupid show but i tolerated few epis cz of akshat... anyways but thank god harshu got desh and rocked our tv screens in 2008!!!!!!

he he you only asked what happened in the end na 😆. nope di harshad playes lrl before kis desh while playing lrl he simultaniously played ambherdhara at the same time but he was in ambher dhara for two months only😆. well lrl is the story about six cadets  ali(harshad chopra),alekh(arjunbijlani), pooja(gahazal rai) naina (priyanka bhassi) , hooda(guess his name is vikas something) and yudi(kunal kappor) and thier staff rajveer(rajeev kandhawal) and goes on its about the six cadets and thier experciance in army academy as they came to train for becoimng army officer.

nope di he played lrl from 2006-2008 nearly 24 months then played kdm . ambher dhara he played while doing left right left😃
BIackSwan thumbnail
ahhh ok... tnx sweetheart for da clarification... 

yeah he ws in ambar dhara for a short period and im glad he went off cz dat show sucked big time 🤣 our harshu deserved much much better than that trash bin... 

i should watch few epis on LRL on utube... he luks sooo different in it na?!?!! frankly speaking, i dont like his attire in it...
Daffodilee thumbnail

yes he looks cute in it which one attire nadz di hmm in lrl they all are in uniform most times🤣🤣🤣🤣. hmm watch from first epi he is der . the way he fears seeing alekh (arjun ) was so cute🤣