Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

i at times wonder...
does hc roam abt in his house like this??
i mean gaurav was very close to harshad as far as dressing was concerned!

wow  nadz di my harsu was so cute as gavrav hmm stupid cv's handled that track badly if they asked me i could have given  loads of good ideasπŸ˜† but the pic is sooo😳😳😳
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

CVs simply ruined desh so i didnt even expect any justification from their side at all. gaurav ws sooo fab yar... well of course i love prem and deres no doubt abt it but gaurav was hmm... i dont know he was... he was something else yar πŸ˜ maybe i loved him because he was completely different to prem, they were like black & white... unmatchable... 

anurag was extremely normal durin da initial stages but da latter part of course i found da characterization similar to prem. well their friendship was somethin i'v not seen on television... too magical and larger than life itself yar... i wish i had a friend like onu πŸ˜ but mine are more like joey & chandler of friends tv show πŸ€£ duffers... cute duffers mind u

See now u talking different things here... even I loved GS but I said I hated the track... it was stupid and senseless! Yes they were black and white... but i always wanted GS to confess that he is  Prem... and oh what an episode we got when he did confess...😍😍😍😍😍😍 though he gave the most idiotic reason for being away but still 😍😍😍😍😍

Yes their friendship is beyond normalπŸ˜‰ and trust me one can never find a friend like Onu... they just dont exists! Oh I love ur friends even without knowing them... joey and chandler types🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣! You guys must have a blast everytime u meet
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

sam...
onu always wore tee at home...or at nights...so hc never wore a watch...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i just now noticed hc wore a watch in the tom and jerry segment of sbs last march😊
and maybe he did wear one...its just that we never got to see itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw...first epi as akshat...hc did not have the emerald ring...
during the latter part of amber dhara...he started wearing it😊

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 now that makes sense... being at home first thing that one removes is the watch... so HC never wore... πŸ˜› I wonder if any other fan discusses such minute details of the actors they adore... we are tho obessesed even with a watch 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes I think he had a watch in that segment.. though i need to verify it 😳

Oh so I guess when he realised that he was quiting LRL and he got problems with playing akshat he decided to consult the Gods directly... started wearing rings 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

HIya I'm Alina...Dr.Alina...and yeah I'm from Venus...I'm Harshad's craz-iest fan that can ever exists...I got 4 eyes just because I used to see every scene of Harshad like 24/7...can i join you guys ??

Lolxx that have to be the lam-est introduction ever !!! lolxxx
Ohh yeah please do tell King he have so many fans... wonder why he think he doesn't ??

Thank you so much Sam...you know my Viva's really went good...now 2 more to go !!!! ugghhh

Is that a joke or are you seriously a doc... hmm person from venus, a very crazy HC-fan... and credited herself 2 more eyes just to increase the clarity of HC-scenes.. I dont think any fan would do that to herself so I think we MUST admit you here 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I think your King does know he has many fans and he is taking time to select n give  out news bcoz he does not want to disappoint his fans by selecting some awwie show.

Oh cool... I am glad your viva went well... and ofcourse good luck for the others... crack them and then come back here we will have some party... πŸ˜ƒ
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Is that a joke or are you seriously a doc... hmm person from venus, a very crazy HC-fan... and credited herself 2 more eyes just to increase the clarity of HC-scenes.. I dont think any fan would do that to herself so I think we MUST admit you here 🀣

I think your King does know he has many fans and he is taking time to select n give  out news bcoz he does not want to disappoint his fans by selecting some awwie show.

Oh cool... I am glad your viva went well... and ofcourse good luck for the others... crack them and then come back here we will have some party... πŸ˜ƒ

Well I'm not exactly a doc now...I'm in process to be the one...3 more years and then I'm on !!! lolxxx about 4 eyes...well I wear specs...my eyesight is damn weak and that's all because of Harshad !!! As I not only used to catch every single repeat of kis desh...but yeah I do watch every phrooling scene on youtube like 1000000+ times...Ohhh Thank you sooo much for admitting me !!!! I'm really grateful to you Sam !!! lolxxx

Oh yeshhh King should choose something which is really good...i want all this waiting to be fruitful for us !!! So yeah Harshad you better choose something out of this world !!

I'm always ready for Party Sam...as i dont get to this that often !!😊
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hip hip hurray 
No Harshad's new show has not been announced 🀣

I was just doing what i do best, fooling around πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Hip hip hurray 
No Harshad's new show has not been announced 🀣

I was just doing what i do best, fooling around πŸ˜†

Soaps zakhm par namak mat laga... bahut dard hota haiπŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

2nd June is fast approaching... I hope HC does keep his promise of 2 months break πŸ˜ƒ
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Well I'm not exactly a doc now...I'm in process to be the one...3 more years and then I'm on !!! lolxxx about 4 eyes...well I wear specs...my eyesight is damn weak and that's all because of Harshad !!! As I not only used to catch every single repeat of kis desh...but yeah I do watch every phrooling scene on youtube like 1000000+ times...Ohhh Thank you sooo much for admitting me !!!! I'm really grateful to you Sam !!! lolxxx

Oh yeshhh King should choose something which is really good...i want all this waiting to be fruitful for us !!! So yeah Harshad you better choose something out of this world !!

I'm always ready for Party Sam...as i dont get to this that often !!😊

🀣🀣🀣 You are welcome!

Well whatever HC selects I dont think there will be a question if anyone of us here would not like it... I think we will just love whatever he does!

But maybe HC should not come back with a lover boy imagine this time...
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sam123_0

🀣🀣🀣 You are welcome!

Well whatever HC selects I dont think there will be a question if anyone of us here would not like it... I think we will just love whatever he does!

But maybe HC should not come back with a lover boy imagine this time...

yeah that is just so obvious Sam...whatever Hc do...over here we all go plain crazy on it !!! toh pasand anay ki baat hi nahi hai !!πŸ˜†

And I agree with you... this time he should do something different...we know he is a versatile actor but he should show this to world too !! We have seen him as innocent guy in LRL's Ali Baig role...then there was Akshat/Prem/Anurag..and all of them were lover boys...I haven't seen Karan but I heard he had a grey shade personality...so i would really like HC to do something which is totally different from his previous roles !!! And i know he have that potential to bring something new and unique for us !!! I'm not saying that he should do an alien role !!! but it have to be  stunning-eyes popping out-breath taking away-dazzling-spectacular kind of a role !!! I hope mein ne kuch ziada ki khawish toh nahi ki  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hellooO sweethearts!!!!

made some hot hot cookies to brighten up our home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy & feel free to use πŸ˜‰

animated siggies...