Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

So was it for good luck he wanted to wear it!πŸ˜†

Oh watches .. now that is something I like! But I wonder what it is.. he wore them as GS, akshat... but not as Prem and Anurag... I wonder why!
yea...i think soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well i feel he wore them as gs and akshat coz both the characters were more contemporary as far as dressing was concerned with loads of tees and jackets and he had a chance to show them off...
with onu and prem he was mostly in formals with suits so no chance of watch being seen...then why wear it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vandyyy πŸ€—

hey is dat some kinda lucky ring?!?! i ws wonderin cz he wears it da whole time...

πŸ€— back to you Nadz

I can so imagine your poor friend's face.. she must have had a really weird expression on her face thinking "I asked a simple question, why is he wearing goggles at night and this woman is rolling and laughing, what is so funny"🀣

Oye time difference pata nahi thi ok.. but cant u see it is dark when u came out of the airport... time or goggles ka koi connection nahi hai😑 Here in winter it gets dark at 2 or 3pm... but dont tell me just bcoz it is afternoon i should walk around wearing goggles... people will admit me to the mental asylum!

You fainted seeing only a ring 😲😲😲.. you better eat some proper food you cant be so weak that ring dekh kar faint ho gayi!🀣

yeahhh after starin at me for few seconds, she asked 'dude wats so funny?' maaan it ws tooo funny... i mean her expressions!!! ok i better make sure she doesn't read dis and kill me πŸ€£

haha... ok im tryn not to laugh here but cant help... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ are v still on dese goggles?!?!?! maybe dere ws a hole in his pockets so dere wasn't anywhere to keep da goggles πŸ€£

ahhh any part of harshu's body on screen gives me energy dat i could starve for days...
bless my man!!!!!!! rectification... our man πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -vandy-

i at times wonder...
does hc roam abt in his house like this??
i mean gaurav was very close to harshad as far as dressing was concerned!

im sooo sure he loafs around like dis yar... psst yeah i ws wonderin da same πŸ˜‰
he looks hawt in comfy T's and long shorts πŸ˜ πŸ˜

remember hw he loved da change of dressing style for gaurav?!?!

Nadzi... I have work to do here... now i have to see this screen... i hated the GS track but I loved HC in it!

dat was an energy drink for u sam πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
yikes did i just blew u off da ship?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

psst: i loooved da whole gaurav track... in fact i didn't want him to be prem... πŸ˜
btw i couldn't say hi to anu... where ever she is...
anu, dis s for u from harshu & me πŸ€—

ps: stay away from him πŸ€£
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

im sooo sure he loafs around like dis yar... psst yeah i ws wonderin da same πŸ˜‰
he looks hawt in comfy T's and long shorts πŸ˜ πŸ˜

remember hw he loved da change of dressing style for gaurav?!?!
hai naa nadzzz πŸ˜
yea...he was soo happy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
god bless harshad!
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

vandyyy πŸ€—

hey is dat some kinda lucky ring?!?! i ws wonderin cz he wears it da whole time...
its an emerald ring nadzzz
maybe his astrologer suggested he worre one😊
yea...these days he wears all 3 all the time...
but i rem...during initial few epis of tl...he had removed the ones on his right hand...esp during paagal onu shots!

hai naa nadzzz πŸ˜
yea...he was soo happy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
god bless harshad!

dis wait is killin me vandy...
i ws watchin some desh epis last nite... miss him sooo badly😭

its an emerald ring nadzzz
maybe his astrologer suggested he worre one😊
yea...these days he wears all 3 all the time...
but i rem...during initial few epis of tl...he had removed the ones on his right hand...esp during paagal onu shots!

ahhh so dats y he's sportin it da whole time...

gosh seriously?!?! wow ur a fab observer vandy... i didnt notice dat...must watch those epis again