Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh then it is ok... i will continue breathing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear me so we make our own brands using two separate ones ... that is really funny!🤣🤣🤣

Vandy if that is the case, then trust me you will fall short of space on IF and will get a serious warning from IF owners to stop using IF... if you starting counting things which changed bcoz of his super qualities🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok that one... you said star sansar so i was breaking my head all night... SBS wala i remember.

Wow 1000GB hard disk... even i want one!

yea u can breathe easy🤣🤣🤣
can u believe sam...i hunted each and every mall and exclusive shops searching for aziani😵
nobody had even heard of such a brand
thank god hc clarified😆😆😆
naa...i don't think we'll be getting a warning...lets just make a list of all of them😉
star sansaar mein he talked abt getting up early waala habit...😊
yea...1000 GB😃😃😃😃
VandyP thumbnail

What is there to be sorry about... it is an open forum and we all can answer each others questions... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmm... not sure if that is true... i mean yes we do wear them at night but only during summers bcoz the sun is there till almost 10pm... but in winters it is dark by 3pm .. u cant walk around with glasses!

Well Mission accomplished! Congratulations! there is no better way I would want to die😍

but wen onu landed in india it was summer time naa...and was around 10 pm...so he thought of using his goggles😆😆😆😆😆
i know...my heart had missed a beat wen i saw that green emerald ring😍

hello nadzzz😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

I knw I love Friday :) but I hate weekend coz I got to work over the weekend :( 😆
Khair, keeping my finger crossed for Harshad's come back =) Like you said, he better come back soon for our sake 🤣 TV is nothing without him 😉

I agree, TV has no charm without Harshu =) 😳 There is  nothing to look forward on TV now a days :(

ooohhh poor u hon... i dont work durin weekends and dats y i love 'em 🥳

true... i just roam through channels and watch certain shows here n dere but nothing really compels me to watch like a religion, which we'v done HC's shows...

i really wanna see him as a bad guy for a change... u know not a villain sorta character, something greyish would do  
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh hellooo dere captain sam 🤗

hahaaa omg dat ws da first question my best bud asked just after watchin dat episode 🤣 🤣 🤣 i rolled out laughin cz she ws bloody serious whereas i wasn't 🤣 🤣

but i think anurag wasn't used to da time difference and assumed it ws day time in india as well plusss his goggles were a classy brand so he wanted to flash it a bit...

frankly speakin, i thought da CVs were sooo damn stupid to give us such a blooper 😆 but he looked sooo hawt... and da moment i saw his green ring in dat shot, i almost fainted!!!!

🤗 back to you Nadz

I can so imagine your poor friend's face.. she must have had a really weird expression on her face thinking "I asked a simple question, why is he wearing goggles at night and this woman is rolling and laughing, what is so funny"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oye time difference pata nahi thi ok.. but cant u see it is dark when u came out of the airport... time or goggles ka koi connection nahi hai😡 Here in winter it gets dark at 2 or 3pm... but dont tell me just bcoz it is afternoon i should walk around wearing goggles... people will admit me to the mental asylum!

You fainted seeing only a ring 😲😲😲.. you better eat some proper food you cant be so weak that ring dekh kar faint ho gayi!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail

But with HC on screen i still want to know how his interaction is with everything that is present in the screen space😳... so when i see rain drops falling i want to see which drop falls on which part of his face😳... so it is obvious i observed this rain also 😉

Oh imagine if you could do it... but if you could do that then i am sure you could also make his kiss... so since you cant do wet hair ... u cant make him kiss also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

good sam😆😆😆😆
i do it after i watch the scene about 5 times...
first 2-3 times toh i can't even comprehend the dialogues...i'm soo lost in his eyes😍
technology sam...i'm sure technology will help me do it...😉
but kissing is something i'll never try😆😆😆
i mean why try to make him do something which he has not done😆😆😆
but hair is my property...so i'll be treating it my own way...if the technology permits me to do so🤣🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

yea u can breathe easy🤣🤣🤣

can u believe sam...i hunted each and every mall and exclusive shops searching for aziani😵
nobody had even heard of such a brand
thank god hc clarified😆😆😆
naa...i don't think we'll be getting a warning...lets just make a list of all of them😉
star sansaar mein he talked abt getting up early waala habit...😊
yea...1000 GB😃😃😃😃

Why did u go to malls 😲😲... you should have first googled it naROFL

Oh HC must have known girls going to malls asking for that brand... and so he clarified it 😆
sam123_0 thumbnail

but wen onu landed in india it was summer time naa...and was around 10 pm...so he thought of using his goggles😆😆😆😆😆

i know...my heart had missed a beat wen i saw that green emerald ring😍

hello nadzzz😊

I will give u the same answer i just gave nadz

time difference pata nahi thi ok.. but cant u see it is dark when u came out of the airport... time or goggles ka koi connection nahi hai😡 Here in winter it gets dark at 2 or 3pm... but dont tell me just bcoz it is afternoon i should walk around wearing goggles... people will admit me to the mental asylum!
VandyP thumbnail
OMG...OMG...

i love akshat😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
"romance ka pehla niyam hota hai ki baatein sirf aankhon se honi chahiye..."😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
the smile on his face😍😍😍😍😍😍
haii main marr jaawa😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
sam123_0 thumbnail

good sam😆😆😆😆

i do it after i watch the scene about 5 times...
first 2-3 times toh i can't even comprehend the dialogues...i'm soo lost in his eyes😍
technology sam...i'm sure technology will help me do it...😉
but kissing is something i'll never try😆😆😆
i mean why try to make him do something which he has not done😆😆😆
but hair is my property...so i'll be treating it my own way...if the technology permits me to do so🤣🤣🤣

That is so true... for every scene of his... first 3 times i see it not know anything... and it is pretty embrassing also.. bcoz once during TL my mom asked me what did he say and i went i dont know... bcoz i had not heard a word of what he had said... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh technology can make us do wonders! It is so nice to see those siggies and VMs u guys make... seriously!
VandyP thumbnail

\I will give u the same answer i just gave nadz

time difference pata nahi thi ok.. but cant u see it is dark when u came out of the airport... time or goggles ka koi connection nahi hai😡 Here in winter it gets dark at 2 or 3pm... but dont tell me just bcoz it is afternoon i should walk around wearing goggles... people will admit me to the mental asylum!

connection hai😆😆😆😆
he had a long flight...was too lazy and tired to get it off his eyes😆😆😆
and agar goggles nahi pehenta...toh itne saari girls ki immediate death ho jaatei...
slow death was the mission...😉
god bless harshad