Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 62

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweta2005

so here also making fun of me

hello madam i praised you 😭 but you saying fun of youπŸ˜† di meri i also complain now here also you coming and complaing me πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

]

meri harshu na πŸ˜† as he is in vaccation now he can meet his freinds this time his freinds all are in vaccation arjun too in holidays .three karan's in holidays so they can enjoy samπŸ˜ƒ

You seem to know his friends list also πŸ˜‰ ajrun, three karans... do you know how he distinguishes each from the other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

You seem to know his friends list also πŸ˜‰ ajrun, three karans... do you know how he distinguishes each from the other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well sorry one is kunal na one karan he may say kirhtika ka karan πŸ˜† and another is karanπŸ˜†
well me going now byeπŸ€—Edited by anuu2010 - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail

so here also making fun of me

hello madam i praised you 😭 but you saying fun of youπŸ˜† di meri i also complain now here also you coming and complaing me πŸ˜­πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]
Oh thank god the comment was meant for annu.. i kept thinking what did i say that sounded funny πŸ˜‰
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

hello madam i praised you 😭 but you saying fun of youπŸ˜† di meri i also complain now here also you coming and complaing me πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Oh thank god the comment was meant for annu.. i kept thinking what did i say that sounded funny πŸ˜‰

no that was meant for annu only
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ofcourse there is no way he can miss the gym and still look like that 😍

Yaar this is too general.. sleeping eating sleeping eating and sleeping again... we all do that... i was thinking more like how does his day start... what he does every hour or so... we now know the guy is always on the phone but still does not pay a lot just 500-600 rupees... so that means he must be playing games on it🀣🀣🀣🀣

hmmm
😍😍😍😍😍😍
naa i think he plays games on either his playstatyion or xboxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oki sam...he is an early riser...that i know for sure...and pretty religious too
so mornings definitely start with prayers

Daffodilee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

hmmm
😍😍😍😍😍😍
oki sam...he is an early riser...that i know for sure...and pretty religious too

sam and vandy di had a great doubt like we being carzy for harshu . may harshu surf net for his favorite salmanπŸ˜† fine going now bye
harshu rocks
god bless harshad chopra
sam123_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

hmmm

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ok so you think he owns either one of those...

Early riser... hmm not something i do😳... only been doing it these days and it is thanks to him... bcoz i keep visiting this FC and fall short of time to do my work.

I wish we could get to see his daily routine just once!
sam123_0 thumbnail

sam and vandy di had a great doubt like we being carzy for harshu . may harshu surf net for his favorite salmanπŸ˜† fine going now bye

harshu rocks
god bless harshad chopra

He is not a lost case like us... I dont think he sits and surfs the net... salman is his inspiration and he adores him but not like us... we are cases beyond hope now!πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ok so you think he owns either one of those...

Early riser... hmm not something i do😳... only been doing it these days and it is thanks to him... bcoz i keep visiting this FC and fall short of time to do my work.

I wish we could get to see his daily routine just once!

i rem reading somewhere that he owns a playstation...(this was almost 3 yrs back!!)
so definitely knowing the gaming freak he is...he must've gifted himself an xbox by nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dekha another super quality of hcπŸ˜‰
made a late riser like u an early riser😊
well he had mentioned this in star sansaar that he has got this habit from his mom...
and rem him saying"subah subah utth kar tulsee jee mein paani daalna...dhoop agarbatti jalaana wagairah wagairahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"
the way he was talking...he definitely was habituated😊
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago