Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

its for 20-26 episodes 27th september 2007-12th november 2007

Wow you have all this info at your finger tips... how cool is that... so anytime you want to see HC-scenes you know which dates to look at πŸ˜ƒ
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx a lot swati and ananya😊
swati...12th nov epi is the epi in pink shirt naa??
if i'm not wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
god bless harshad
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sam123_0

One day give it a rest during the day and try using it during the night.. and see... but wait dont do that now... try to download as many videos u can... ... do this trail thingi later πŸ˜‰

BTW just wondering when HC is not working how do u think he spends his whole day... what does he do... any guesses..

sam really want me to guess what he does πŸ˜†.
well i think he enjoys the day most and must be out with his friends and he sleeps  longtime bcoz i know meri harshu loves sleeping na😳
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

oki bossπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he sleeps and eats and then sleeps again samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i mean thats wat people usually do wen on breakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u ask them to do something...the reply will be 2 minutes...
which never endπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
one thing is for sure though...he goes to the gym everyday😊

Ofcourse there is no way he can miss the gym and still look like that 😍

Yaar this is too general.. sleeping eating sleeping eating and sleeping again... we all do that... i was thinking more like how does his day start... what he does every hour or so... we now know the guy is always on the phone but still does not pay a lot just 500-600 rupees... so that means he must be playing games on it🀣🀣🀣🀣
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow you have all this info at your finger tips... how cool is that... so anytime you want to see HC-scenes you know which dates to look at πŸ˜ƒ

sorry that i can tell you only about kis desh not any other serials yes i can give in formation but not exact dates
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

sam really want me to guess what he does πŸ˜†.

well i think he enjoys the day most and must be out with his friends and he sleeps  longtime bcoz i know meri harshu loves sleeping na😳

My question is what does he do to enjoy himself 🀣 ... out with friends... but he always says i have not met up with my friends for such a long time... so he is not a regular there πŸ˜‰
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

sorry that i can tell you only about kis desh not any other serials yes i can give in formation but not exact dates

That is also so cool.. to have such info ... oh i guess with kis desh we all are distinction holders... we all know which scene was aired on which date and what were HC's expressions πŸ˜‰
Daffodilee thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒwell i always belive swathi di will give correct date thats why i asked her and waited for her infoπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Daffodilee thumbnail

My question is what does he do to enjoy himself 🀣 ... out with friends... but he always says i have not met up with my friends for such a long time... so he is not a regular there πŸ˜‰

meri harshu na πŸ˜† as he is in vaccation now he can meet his freinds this time his freinds all are in vaccation arjun too in holidays .three karan's in holidays so they can enjoy samπŸ˜ƒ
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anuu2010

πŸ˜ƒwell i always belive swathi di will give correct date thats why i asked her and waited for her infoπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

so here also making fun of me