Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

my dil is giving a lot of positive signs samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hc is hatke naa😍
i mean he was not working...but he still kept his promise😍
i got another reason to love him all the more😍
yea sam...june is the month wen the monsoon starts setting in india...it marks the end of dry sultry season...ushering in the tiny drop to quench the thirst of parched earth...
hopefully...our parched hearts and brains...will experience the monsoon in the form of harshad too😍

wow vandy di what an explanation πŸ˜ƒ waiting for my harshu😍😍
@nzdz di wait i fight with you when you come online πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I thought that was normal you talking πŸ˜‰ with all those errors... how can u be top of me... I am the captain.. there is no one above me...

Obviously the ocean cant be normal one... it is the HC-Ocean... and we are the sailors... without a destination, no compass to tell us our direction... we are like a dried leave which has broken off from the tree and is just flying aimlessly in the air... HC-ocean 😍 sounds so soothing to the ears

hello captain jeee🀣🀣🀣 
hope harshu will come back by next two weeks😳
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

hello captain jeee🀣🀣🀣 

hope harshu will come back by next two weeks😳

Why you laughing and rolling after calling me.😲... I am here now u can sit up and be decent πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tell me about it Anu, the wait is killing us all... thats why I had said when he is going off... that he should make an appearence once in a while it would help us survive the MIA period!
Daffodilee thumbnail

Why you laughing and rolling after calling me.😲... I am here now u can sit up and be decent πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tell me about it Anu, the wait is killing us all... thats why I had said when he is going off... that he should make an appearence once in a while it would help us survive the MIA period!

nothing sam you are captain grandma na thats why i am laughing🀣
yes what happened to survivor india even arjun keeping mum about it in his block . harshad will participate or notπŸ˜•
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

wow vandy di what an explanation πŸ˜ƒ waiting for my harshu😍😍
@nzdz di wait i fight with you when you come online πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ananya😊
u have seen amber dharaa naa????
can u tell me till wat point...or till how many epis did hc play akshat????/πŸ˜•
sam123_0 thumbnail

nothing sam you are captain grandma na thats why i am laughing🀣

yes what happened to survivor india even arjun keeping mum about it in his block . harshad will participate or notπŸ˜•

Survivor didnt even survive after making the news 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I have no idea... there was some article on IF regarding it but no mention of HC or arjun in it...I wonder which 3 projects HC has and he has liked two... honestly now I dont want him to take some crappy reality show.. which runs only on weekends and is all fake😑

I want him to be back in a show in a prime time slot on a good channel... 😍
VandyP thumbnail

sorry I went off to sleep 😳...

Yeah that is what is happening... I was all in the hating mood ... but then he made an appearence on 17th May and I was in love all over again... 😍😍😍😍 Now also it looks like I am going to start building my fortess of hatred and bamb he might just make an appearence and I will be back to square one πŸ˜†

Oh you have a VM on bheegi bheegi... I need to see it...

then good morning sam😊
sam...i have a treat lined up for all fc members...
something which most of us have missed out...and dying to watch 😍😍😍😍 
and if u want to watch that vm...this is the link
sam123_0 thumbnail

then good morning sam😊

sam...i have a treat lined up for all fc members...
something which most of us have missed out...and dying to watch 😍😍😍😍 
and if u want to watch that vm...this is the link

Good afternoon to you!

Vandy how many ... just how many times have i told u not to give us just a hint of something like you have one of his pic we have not seen or some interview or video we have not seen... u make me majboor to use this 😑 and honestly i hate using itπŸ˜•

Ok thanks.. i will look at it once I get some free time
VandyP thumbnail

Good afternoon to you!

Vandy how many ... just how many times have i told u not to give us just a hint of something like you have one of his pic we have not seen or some interview or video we have not seen... u make me majboor to use this 😑 and honestly i hate using itπŸ˜•

Ok thanks.. i will look at it once I get some free time

oops sorry samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well...laid my hands on a collection of superbly high quality videos of amber dhara and lrl bothπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
have just started dowloading them with a promise that very soon we'll have all videos of harshad as akshat and as ali...
no more watching full epis to catch a glimpse of him...we'll create our own hc collection...😊
sam123_0 thumbnail

oops sorry samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well...laid my hands on a collection of superbly high quality videos of amber dhara and lrl bothπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
have just started dowloading them with a promise that very soon we'll have all videos of harshad as akshat and as ali...
no more watching full epis to catch a glimpse of him...we'll create our own hc collection...😊

Seriously u mean u got hold of beginning to end story of both the characters. Oh vandy have I told you I love! πŸ€—... good please let me know where u will upload and please do so before you go MIA again...I can survive on them till HC or you get back...