Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yaaay vandy's full on and baaack πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

harshu u haaave to come back too...
harshad will be back...πŸ₯³
we have rang his dil ki ghanti...he has heard it...πŸ₯³
lets see wat he choses for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

Arre yaar without vodka only I am going all πŸ€ͺ... I dont make sense kya... now i am getting scared!

Grey... hmm maybe but i think it is more of white than black 🀣

God bless HC!

it's not vodka... somethin more stronger than dat perhaps πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ur drivin me nuts here... im anyway a nutcracker but default so are u tryn to make in more insane or wat??!?!?! so dont ask da wrong person whether u make sense πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

hum sab badnam hui, darlin harshuke liye... harshu ye tune kya kiya?!?!?! 
Originally posted by -vandy-

harshad will be back...πŸ₯³
we have rang his dil ki ghanti...he has heard it...πŸ₯³
lets see wat he choses for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at dis moment, even a small cameo would do for da time being... 
wonder wat those projects are... hmmm... should v barge into his mansion again?!?!?!
wat say girls?!?!

my dil is giving a lot of positive signs samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hc is hatke naa😍
i mean he was not working...but he still kept his promise😍
i got another reason to love him all the more😍
yea sam...june is the month wen the monsoon starts setting in india...it marks the end of dry sultry season...ushering in the tiny drop to quench the thirst of parched earth...
hopefully...our parched hearts and brains...will experience the monsoon in the form of harshad too😍

Yes very very hatke... oh I have stopped looking for reasons to love this guy... everything he does, says, makes me go all 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 and fall in love all over again as if it were possible... 

so these days i am desperately looking for ways to hate him so that I can become a normal human being again.πŸ˜†

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I can imagine HC in that scene! Rain scene!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

it's not vodka... somethin more stronger than dat perhaps πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ur drivin me nuts here... im anyway a nutcracker but default so are u tryn to make in more insane or wat??!?!?! so dont ask da wrong person whether u make sense πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

hum sab badnam hui, darlin harshuke liye... harshu ye tune kya kiya?!?!?! 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I love this... so now I have you also all confused very good... I hate to be in the ship all by myself... I like my company

Bechare ko tho pata hi nahi ki kya kiya ...

at dis moment, even a small cameo would do for da time being... 
wonder wat those projects are... hmmm... should v barge into his mansion again?!?!?!
wat say girls?!?!
naa nadzzz...
i'm not settling for anything less than a lead role in a prime time show on a popular channel for harshad
yea...lets wait till 2nd...then we'll be barging againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes very very hatke... oh I have stopped looking for reasons to love this guy... everything he does, says, makes me go all 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 and fall in love all over again as if it were possible... 

so these days i am desperately looking for ways to hate him so that I can become a normal human being again.πŸ˜†

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I can imagine HC in that scene! Rain scene!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
i can assure u of one thing sam...
the more u try and hate harshad...
the more u'llbe falling in love with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so my suggestion is...
don't even tryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea hc in rain😍😍😍😍😍
i rem i had made a vm on bheegi bheeghi raaton mein...my dedication to all his rain scenes in desh...
he looks hawwwt wen wet😍😍😍😍😍

🀣 I love this... so now I have you also all confused very good... I hate to be in the ship all by myself... I like my company

Bechare ko tho pata hi nahi ki kya kiya ...

oooh man see hw many grammar mistakes i'v made in my comment πŸ˜• basically i make no sense on top of u sam πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

dis ship isn't sailing in a normal ocean dats for sure πŸ€£ πŸ€£ harshu pls help us!!!

i can assure u of one thing sam...
the more u try and hate harshad...
the more u'llbe falling in love with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so my suggestion is...
don't even tryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea hc in rain😍😍😍😍😍
i rem i had made a vm on bheegi bheeghi raaton mein...my dedication to all his rain scenes in desh...
he looks hawwwt wen wet😍😍😍😍😍
sorry I went off to sleep 😳...

Yeah that is what is happening... I was all in the hating mood ... but then he made an appearence on 17th May and I was in love all over again... 😍😍😍😍 Now also it looks like I am going to start building my fortess of hatred and bamb he might just make an appearence and I will be back to square one πŸ˜†

Oh you have a VM on bheegi bheegi... I need to see it...

oooh man see hw many grammar mistakes i'v made in my comment πŸ˜• basically i make no sense on top of u sam πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

dis ship isn't sailing in a normal ocean dats for sure πŸ€£ πŸ€£ harshu pls help us!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I thought that was normal you talking πŸ˜‰ with all those errors... how can u be top of me... I am the captain.. there is no one above me...

Obviously the ocean cant be normal one... it is the HC-Ocean... and we are the sailors... without a destination, no compass to tell us our direction... we are like a dried leave which has broken off from the tree and is just flying aimlessly in the air... HC-ocean 😍 sounds so soothing to the ears