Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Thats my point.. you were MIA for few days now... and as i said we were talking all insane things 😳

U are going to disappear again πŸ€”... ok so before u leave maybe HC will make an announcement and we can remain sane till u get back then πŸ˜†

Oh u making a VM... cool!

Well u were the one who told us that u think that HC will make an announcement in first week of June... now if u tell me it must be ur dil talking right... so i am guessing it is giving positive signals... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• dont confuse me more... i am already so confused in not knowing if i should love HC or hate him😭 Please dont add to my already miserable state πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know sam...i was hell busy
yea even i'm hoping that hc makes rthe announcement buy then
i need something to survive on wen i'm goneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar that was a guess coz hc's 2 month break period ends on 2nd june...
and hc is known for keeping his word...so anytime after 2nd june...i'm hoping for some official announcement😊
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hina-

Happy Birthday Harshad Chopra πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wish you lots of joy, love, success and luck in your life.
May all your dreams and wishes come true.
May God always bless you.

Happy Birthday once again. πŸ€—

Okay.. before you guys start thinking that I am sufring from Paagal Onu mania, πŸ˜† then let me clear it. I know I am lateee... but as Vandy says it never late when its about HC.

Ohmygosh. The 1st page is out of the blue. 😍😍 Very well written, vandy & Meg.
Oww. love the dialogs one.. Fab work by everyone.
Just one confussion... Why do I want Megz cold drink ? πŸ˜† Jokes apart, everything is looking too good. πŸ‘ Keep Rokcing HCians.

Btw, Thankuu so much everyone for wishing me on the previous FC. Didnt saw it before 2-3 days ago.. Thanks again. Love from Hina

God bless HC.

hey hina😊
well payal also contributed to the writeups...so the credit goes to her too😊
hope u'll be more regular now😊
god bless harshad😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nadz you please stop posting such pics earlier in the morning. It is very dangerous to see him at this early hour in the day🀣

BTW stop laughing at my state please... it really hurts!πŸ˜›... It cant be just love nadz... people think I am loosing it, going crazy or something... so i have to hate himπŸ˜‰.. but I am not sure if I really hate him... so I am confused ... know what I mean...and this is the only place where people know what I am talking and say that I make complete sense 🀣 so unlike the people aorund me πŸ˜•

my harshu dose provides oxygen honey bunch... 
ahhh life's sooo wonderful when he's dere😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ hope ur still alive dere?!?! πŸ˜†

tryn not to laugh... hw can i not??!!? ur super confused state is super hilarious to me πŸ€£ πŸ€£ yeh keisa pyaar hai?!?!! oops yeh pyaar nahi hai... love, hatered... black or white?!? i think it's grey for u sam... 

by any chance u didnt drink my vodka bottle na????!! cz im tryn to figure out whether u make sense or not... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Hina πŸ€—

I am here but come sometime only πŸ€£
I am not completely absent though πŸ˜³ I just come here less coz we cannot chat here πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Khair, happy birthday Harshad once again πŸ˜³
Hope, he had a blast on his special day =)

God bless Harshad πŸ₯³

sabzzz!!!!!
its already been a week...stop painting the town redπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
who said u can't chat???
but the criteria is that it has to be related to harshad only🀣🀣
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

maybe we should start screaming...

H... A...R...S...H...A...D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dis FC's movin pretty slow... let's change da gears!!!!!

yea nadzzz...lets try and hit 100 today!
i hope maha is at workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
god bless harshad😊
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hey Anyone home??

almost a week now...I hope you guys remember me !! 
I'm telling you live in Venus is really hectic !!!! sochti hoon wapis Earth pe ajao !! lolxxx

Anyway...I have been really busy with tests and viva...but yeah from Monday(InhsAllah)...i would be back...so yeah we have to finish this FC soon !!! 

btw any news about our King??? what's he up to these days??

And Vandy di when will you work on my request??? and if you need any help in searching for scenes...then I'm all yours...from Monday !!!

gtg
wish me luck guys !!
take care'
bye Alina

hey alina...
i hope exams acche se ho rahe hain😊
no news abt the king alina
king is on break,...
we are on the verge of breaking
i rem ur request alina...but i need some lrl clips too
and song?????

god bleess harshad
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

i know sam...i was hell busy

yea even i'm hoping that hc makes rthe announcement buy then
i need something to survive on wen i'm goneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar that was a guess coz hc's 2 month break period ends on 2nd june...
and hc is known for keeping his word...so anytime after 2nd june...i'm hoping for some official announcement😊

Oh like that you mean that we should hear something in first week of June  oh damn and here I was thinking ur dil is giving positive signs ...

Yes HC is known to keep his words... remember last year he said he wont go missing for his bday this year and man what is nice way to keep his promise 😍... hopefully by 2nd June we will have something!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaaay vandy's full on and baaack πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

harshu u haaave to come back too...
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

my harshu dose provides oxygen honey bunch... 
ahhh life's sooo wonderful when he's dere😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ hope ur still alive dere?!?! πŸ˜†

tryn not to laugh... hw can i not??!!? ur super confused state is super hilarious to me πŸ€£ πŸ€£ yeh keisa pyaar hai?!?!! oops yeh pyaar nahi hai... love, hatered... black or white?!? i think it's grey for u sam... 

by any chance u didnt drink my vodka bottle na????!! cz im tryn to figure out whether u make sense or not... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Arre yaar without vodka only I am going all πŸ€ͺ... I dont make sense kya... now i am getting scared!

Grey... hmm maybe but i think it is more of white than black ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

God bless HC!
VandyP thumbnail

Oh like that you mean that we should hear something in first week of June  oh damn and here I was thinking ur dil is giving positive signs ...

Yes HC is known to keep his words... remember last year he said he wont go missing for his bday this year and man what is nice way to keep his promise 😍... hopefully by 2nd June we will have something!

my dil is giving a lot of positive signs samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hc is hatke naa😍
i mean he was not working...but he still kept his promise😍
i got another reason to love him all the more😍
yea sam...june is the month wen the monsoon starts setting in india...it marks the end of dry sultry season...ushering in the tiny drop to quench the thirst of parched earth...
hopefully...our parched hearts and brains...will experience the monsoon in the form of harshad too😍