Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anuu2010

🤣🤣🤣🤣but i want harshad to see our craziness🤣🤣🤣

Well what are your guesses.. if HC does see our craziness. some here feel that harshad will run away and never think of coming back to acting... but i feel that he would feel bad that he made his fans suffer so much... that he will select one project and start working on it asap and never ever take a break!

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Well what are your guesses.. if HC does see our craziness. some here feel that harshad will run away and never think of coming back to acting... but i feel that he would feel bad that he made his fans suffer so much... that he will select one project and start working on it asap and never ever take a break!

🤣🤣yes i want to broke his break and come back soon . 🤣 but i think he will immediately assign a doctor to cure our crazy ness but he dont know that was incurable 🤣🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail

🤣🤣yes i want to broke his break and come back soon . 🤣 but i think he will immediately assign a doctor to cure our crazy ness but he dont know that was incurable 🤣🤣🤣

Yaar the doc can cure a disease which he can diagnose... yaha tho pata hi nahi ki hua kya hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

we cant explain, the doc cant diagnose... 😛
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail

Yaar the doc can cure a disease which he can diagnose... yaha tho pata hi nahi ki hua kya hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

we cant explain, the doc cant diagnose... 😛

yes but the problem is doctor himself will affected by that uncurable disease after seeing harshad🤣🤣 .
well any news about harshu
sam123_0 thumbnail

yes but the problem is doctor himself will affected by that uncurable disease after seeing harshad🤣🤣 .
well any news about harshu

Haila I did not think of that... u are right... so the doc would be on our side then... then how can he even think of curing us... he might just give one look at us and tell HC, "I now change my designation from doc to patient... and you are the person responsible for this disease"

Nope annu.. no news at all... but as vandy says... intezaar ka phal H3 hoga...😳
Daffodilee thumbnail

Haila I did not think of that... u are right... so the doc would be on our side then... then how can he even think of curing us... he might just give one look at us and tell HC, "I now change my designation from doc to patient... and you are the person responsible for this disease"

Nope annu.. no news at all... but as vandy says... intezaar ka phal H3 hoga...😳

🤣🤣 yes so all will be patient and better hc should turn into doctor🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail

🤣🤣 yes so all will be patient and better hc should turn into doctor🤣🤣

Then that will be it! We are right now on the verge of becoming insane... once HC becomes the doc... we will be completely gone cases... and none of us would want to leave the room as long as HC is there 😉

But since we dont have HC yet😡... i am leaving now... ... well need to get some work done.. ciao!

God bless Harshad!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg im visiting Harshad's FC for the first tym..thats stange..lol
but im not new here...most of u know mee..

love u Harshad! Keep Rocking!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Do you girls mind! 🥱 First of all, this is a HC FC, second I am a very non-violence person... so no slaps or killing business here please 😡... and thirdly Harshad has made me so hopeless that I cant even think of starting a fight to defend myself... i will get back to you girls when HC gets back on screen... .i will get back my energy as well 🤣 

Nadz did the singing help... then please let me know which songs you sang that helped you .. they might help me as well...

Annu... harshad hum sab ka hai... stop putting claim that he is urs... u girls na... have weird dreams i tell you 😛

fine captain sam, tum nonviolent raho but i wont spare dis anu 🤣 🤣 im gonna kill her if she starts owning harshu... 🤣 🤣 🤣

ahhh songs really helped yar 😍 ok here's my list...
ishq hua x 10 times 😆
tere liye... zindagi gawa karbhi jo zindagi mile... ahhh
teri ore... la la laaa im in harshu's arms
bin tere... im singin dat for harshu 😳
saansome saansoko... tnx to vandy's vm...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

oye sam we get enrgy even by dreaming him so we are ready to fight for harshu🤣 and harshu mera mera mera hai😳

chup chup chup 😡 😡 😡

harshu's public propertyyy MIND IT 😡