Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello anyone home?

@Vandy: I finally got time to watch your brilliant vm =) and oh my god, your vm left me speechless and somehow dead 🤣🤣

Beautifully done dear 👍🏼 I guess, the most beautiful vm so far =) You are amazing so the vm =) Love it to the core ❤️ You should make more vm on Harshad 🤣

Originally posted by -vandy-

nadsss where r u????
did u read hc's latest article???
wait will be over soon😳😳😳
miss u too yaar!

Article? Kaunsa article? Wo birthday wala?

It did not say any thing  about wait being over 🥱 and i so hope even if it did its not about survivor 😳
Ok just read it ... i actually went on to search google to see if there is any article i missed and i found it at TC 🤣

But he said have patience 🥱 does he even know what a month and half's patience is worth? 🤣🤣

Wish him all the best though, God bless him  ... loved reading it, one of my favorite's in recent times 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hello anyone home?

@Vandy: I finally got time to watch your brilliant vm =) and oh my god, your vm left me speechless and somehow dead 🤣🤣

Beautifully done dear 👍🏼 I guess, the most beautiful vm so far =) You are amazing so the vm =) Love it to the core ❤️ You should make more vm on Harshad 🤣

🤣🤣
itna bhi accha nahi tha sabzzz🤣🤣
and u can relax coz my vms will never be on anyone else than harshad😳😳😳
Originally posted by Soaps1

Article? Kaunsa article? Wo birthday wala?

It did not say any thing  about wait being over 🥱 and i so hope even if it did its not about survivor 😳

Ok just read it ... i actually went on to search google to see if there is any article i missed and i found it at TC 🤣

But he said have patience 🥱 does he even know what a month and half's patience is worth? 🤣🤣

Wish him all the best though, God bless him  ... loved reading it, one of my favorite's in recent times 😆

nadsss
i missed u🤗
i don't think survivor will have a script nads😕😕😕😕
and y use google for hc wen hc fc is here😡😡😡😡
yes he knows...i sincerely feel he knows😆😆😆😆

nadsss
i missed u🤗
i don't think survivor will have a script nads😕
and y use google for hc wen hc fc is here😡
yes he knows...i sincerely feel he knows😆

FC mey dhondna is more difficult 😆 and you sure survivor does not have a script? I think all reality shows do 🤣

By the way i still haven't read all the bakwas you guys have posted using my name on page 2 😡 will sort you out once i read it 😆

🤣🤣
itna bhi accha nahi tha sabzzz🤣🤣
and u can relax coz my vms will never be on anyone else than harshad😳😳😳

Maine toh meri personal feeling batayi tha...so mere liye bahut accha tha 🤣 (excuse me for upside down hindi 😳) Bahut achha laga mujhe,...sorry but you can't take my liking away 🤣

That is even great then =) but how come I never saw your vmz before

Meh chahti huh aap more vms banaye 😆😆😆

Harshad kab wapas aayega? Aapko pata hai kyaa? 😛😉
Waisey ye FC key naam mey angels kaun hien? 😕Please don't tell me it has anything to do with me 🤣

FC mey dhondna is more difficult 😆 and you sure survivor does not have a script? I think all reality shows do 🤣

By the way i still haven't read all the bakwas you guys have posted using my name on page 2 😡 will sort you out once i read it 😆
well even if it has...hc won't be saying this in media nadsss🤣
go ahead read it🤣
we've simply stated the facts there🤣😉😉😉
long live harshad

Waisey ye FC key naam mey angels kaun hien? 😕Please don't tell me it has anything to do with me 🤣
of course nadsss
it has to do with each and every one of us😉😆😆😆
god bless harshad