Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by manasi_31

LOL nope πŸ˜† i am a puraani paagal 🀣 but recently i keep remembering his all cute actions in that particular seg 🀣 i was so desperate to have his 1 darshan πŸ˜† i hv forgotten everything and just keep rewinding the seg again n again as if to by-heart it 🀣
sam 🀣 oh yea tht way even sleep becomes super quality 🀣

Oh thank god.. .u are a puraani paagal just like everyone around here πŸ˜‰... oh yes he had made us all so desperate... it took him 45 days to give a less than 6 mins darshanROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL inta bhagwan ko yaad karte tho vo bhi jaldi darshan de dethe!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I bet you dont even do ur studies so seriously to by-heart everything in every chapter as much as do revisions of HC-clipsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok so now we have... smile, eyes, voice, voice modulation, sleep, laughter.. ...

what next... hands!
Originally posted by -Alina-

obviously these two should be categorized as different qualities !!!
Awww his Birthday laugh !! that has to be the new one from him !! I havent seen him laughing before like that !!! I love him !! 
He has laughed like that before.. but the one i remember right now.. is when anurag and tanni come back from that waterfall ... and laboni and neelu are teasing them... after that laboni agrees to go in for tea and there is an HC-laugh not anurag laughπŸ˜‰

next has to be his udti udti zulfein 😍😍😍 sans that dusht gel πŸ˜†
his messy hair 😍 not every guy looks hawt in messy hair!
Yes definately they take the next place... but i like his wet-hair also.. so they are again in different catogories 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

next has to be his udti udti zulfein 😍😍😍 sans that dusht gel πŸ˜†
his messy hair 😍 not every guy looks hawt in messy hair!

OH my God !!!! his Hair !!!!!!!! *faint*
you guys remember Kis desh during Prem's return...when they showed Heer in that desert and Prem coming and holding her...his udti zulfein !!!!! hayeee...i'm dead !!!!
Originally posted by sam123_0

He has laughed like that before.. but the one i remember right now.. is when anurag and tanni come back from that waterfall ... and laboni and neelu are teasing them... after that laboni agrees to go in for tea and there is an HC-laugh not anurag laughπŸ˜‰

Sam i meant to say Harshad laugh !! I haven't seen him laughing like this off camera...he have become a bit more comfortable with it I guess !!

OH my God !!!! his Hair !!!!!!!! *faint*
you guys remember Kis desh during Prem's return...when they showed Heer in that desert and Prem coming and holding her...his udti zulfein !!!!! hayeee...i'm dead !!!!
Oye wake up... *sam desperately resuscitating alina till she finally wakes up* ... we need to get more things on the list... u cant die so soon πŸ˜‰

I think 17th Dec 2009 was the best scene ever.. the music, the dialogues, the acting everything was bang on! ofcourse the zulfein also !

Sam i meant to say Harshad laugh !! I haven't seen him laughing like this off camera...he have become a bit more comfortable with it I guess !!
Yes the scene i am talking about has HC-laugh not Anurag-laugh...

I think I mentioned it after seeing the bday clip also... HC has become more camera-friendly and more open these days... .. even his use of tereko apunko was more obvious in this clip!

And with this post I now become a goldie...!πŸ₯³
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

Oye wake up... *sam desperately resuscitating alina till she finally wakes up* ... we need to get more things on the list... u cant die so soon πŸ˜‰

I think 17th Dec 2009 was the best scene ever.. the music, the dialogues, the acting everything was bang on! ofcourse the zulfein also !

*wakes up shouting Harshad*...lolxxx...so where were we...his zulfein...then comes his hands...he actually have such beautiful hands...Sam you wont believe we do have a separate Fc on his hands !!!

OMG sam tumko toh dates bhi yaad hai...I'm impressed !!!!
hi girls me back...

man i need to scroll few pages... β˜ΊοΈ will try to catch up soon 

Yes the scene i am talking about has HC-laugh not Anurag-laugh...

I think I mentioned it after seeing the bday clip also... HC has become more camera-friendly and more open these days... .. even his use of tereko apunko was more obvious in this clip!

And with this post I now become a goldie...!πŸ₯³

I know he is adopting that street language...no offense.,..but as i speak urdu...and belongs to a Nawab family..so yeah for us it doesn't sound good...you know how we speak !!! lolxxx

Hey congrats you are a goldie !!!!!!!

and yes Hc have become more camera friendly !!!
Guys...sorry sorry girls...gtg I'm damn exhausted need some sleep !!! 
bye Take care