Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Alina-

hey sam and mansi...how you people doing???

Oh yeahhh HC's smile is Killer dude !! lolxxx...btw which scene you guys discussing ?? i'm not getting it !! llolxxx

First of all we are "girls" not "guys" here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it is not a scene.. vandy wanted to list the super-qualities of Mr Chopda... and I started with smile... manasi said eyes... lets take one at a time...

Manasi you are so right... everything is done only through the eyes but lets get to it at the end... otherwise we will never start the list only!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Hey Manasi... please lets list normal qualities... then we move to super qualities and then super super qualities🤣

I guess with HC there are no normal qualities 😉 only super and super super!

okie 🤣🤣 sam you start listing normal qualities 🤣 i cant think of anything normal when its him 🤪🤣 i havent even thought any any thing normally after 17th May'11 🤣 i have been giggling anywhere any time 🤣
i think his 1 normal quality is loving to sleep 🤣🤣🤣 i mean who doesnt love to sleep 🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all we are "girls" not "guys" here 🤣 and it is not a scene.. vandy wanted to list the super-qualities of Mr Chopda... and I started with smile... manasi said eyes... lets take one at a time...

Manasi you are so right... everything is done only through the eyes but lets get to it at the end... otherwise we will never start the list only!🤣

I know you all are girls...but I have a habit of using word Guys !!! lolxxx
Super qualities of Harshad !!!!!

you guys have already done with smile, eyes...hmmm his voice !!!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

okie 🤣🤣 sam you start listing normal qualities 🤣 i cant think of anything normal when its him 🤪🤣 i havent even thought any any thing normally after 17th May'11 🤣 i have been giggling anywhere any time 🤣
i think his 1 normal quality is loving to sleep 🤣🤣🤣 i mean who doesnt love to sleep 🤣

u started doing that only after 17th May 2011😲😲😲 I have been walking around like an idiot with an idiotic smile plastered on my face for the past 3 years nowROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..

Sleep is also super-quality... bcoz once you see him in that state u feel like going and hugging him bcoz he has this calmness and content look even with the eyes closed! So you are right.. there is no normality in this guy!
manasi_31 thumbnail

hey sam and mansi...how you people doing???

Oh yeahhh HC's smile is Killer dude !! lolxxx...btw which scene you guys discussing ?? i'm not getting it !! llolxxx

Hey Alina...m doing good...what abt u?

no particular scene 😆 just randomly listing down killer qualities 🤣
Alina think of some ''normal'' quality of Mr.Chopda 😆😆
😆
sam123_0 thumbnail

I know you all are girls...but I have a habit of using word Guys !!! lolxxx
Super qualities of Harshad !!!!!

you guys have already done with smile, eyes...hmmm his voice !!!!!

Just pulling ur leg alina... and i know whom to put the blame on so i take my chances 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you want to put voice and voice modulation in different qualities or just one... i would put it as two different qualities..

Next would be his laughter.. i loved it even in the bday video... there is some unique in that as well!
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Hey Alina...m doing good...what abt u?

no particular scene 😆 just randomly listing down killer qualities 🤣
Alina think of some ''normal'' quality of Mr.Chopda 😆😆
😆

Hey Mansi...I'm good too...bus in a need of some sleep !!!

Normal qualities?????  Harshad have some normal qualities??? let me think then !!! lolxx
manasi_31 thumbnail

u started doing that only after 17th May 2011😲😲😲 I have been walking around like an idiot with an idiotic smile plastered on my face for the past 3 years now🤣..

Sleep is also super-quality... bcoz once you see him in that state u feel like going and hugging him bcoz he has this calmness and content look even with the eyes closed! So you are right.. there is no normality in this guy!

LOL nope 😆 i am a puraani paagal 🤣 but recently i keep remembering his all cute actions in that particular seg 🤣 i was so desperate to have his 1 darshan 😆 i hv forgotten everything and just keep rewinding the seg again n again as if to by-heart it 🤣
sam 🤣 oh yea tht way even sleep becomes super quality 🤣

manasi_31 thumbnail
next has to be his udti udti zulfein 😍😍😍 sans that dusht gel 😆
his messy hair 😍 not every guy looks hawt in messy hair!
-Alina- thumbnail

Just pulling ur leg alina... and i know whom to put the blame on so i take my chances 🤣

you want to put voice and voice modulation in different qualities or just one... i would put it as two different qualities..

Next would be his laughter.. i loved it even in the bday video... there is some unique in that as well!

obviously these two should be categorized as different qualities !!!
Awww his Birthday laugh !! that has to be the new one from him !! I havent seen him laughing before like that !!! I love him !!