Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Not sure of the loving part vandy... forget spending a day he is tho taking over my minutes also now.😡... my granny has a habit of ringing the ghanti in the mandir and this morning i happened to walk inside at the exact moment she started ringing it... and i burst out laughing... i only realised it after noticing the ghanti had stopped ringing and my granny had the world's weirdest expressions on her face. I ran out of the room and said my prayers standing outside 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr Harshad Chopda... I HATE YOU you hear me I seriously hate you!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
granny ki ghanti= harshad ke dil ki ghanti🤣🤣
omg...i can imagine the scene sam🤣
chal lets get down and make an exhaustive list of the "super qualities" of mr. chopda🤣
VandyP thumbnail

Oh thanks for the prayers vandy... i hope that I get the admission...

I become a goldie at 1000.. what do i become at 2000😉... just kidding i guess the next change would be at 5000!

Harshad rocks!

😊😊😊
u will sam😊
yea...no idea sam...we used to be pretty excited abt the if rankingswen we had joined newly...abb we are least bothered😆😆😆😆
god bless harshad
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

@Nadz di and vandy di: I think you guys missed my post which i had on page number...don't know...you guys are so fast😆...anyway I wrote that I will wait for you 2 cause I love you both😳 so you guys can meet him first and then I'll hop in from his window! but you guys are still being mean and tring to keep me away from Harshu😔...!!

and everyone talking about me climbing into balcony's...hayeee rabaaa mein badnaam hui Harshu ke liye 🤣 🤣

God Bless him

u can't blame us abby🤣🤣
this wat we call hc hangover🤣
p.s i might get disconnected any moment now...its thundering hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEdited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

u can't blame us abby🤣🤣
this wat we call hc hangover🤣
p.s i might get disconnected any moment now...its thundering here😳😳😳

Lol HC hangover...the best excuse these days 🤣
chalo theek hai...but now that I'm letting you meet him first...once your done meeting him you'll have to help me!😳😳

and thundering?!!?!😲 wow! so it might rain! I want rain!!!!!! Enjoy the weather!
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

harshiya jitna bhi try kar le...nobody can beat harshmil🤣
yaar agar cake kaatne ki formality nahi hoti...
toh he would've started the segment by eating the cake🤣
k bye mans...will cya tomm😊

🤣
vandy di how abt harshmans 😳 chemistry that beats all 😍🤣🤣🤣
yea 🤣 he was so eager to eat it like always 🤣
waise he was so cuteee when he said ki main 43 ka hi rahoon aur kya 🤣🤣
God bless him...

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣
granny ki ghanti= harshad ke dil ki ghanti🤣🤣
omg...i can imagine the scene sam🤣
chal lets get down and make an exhaustive list of the "super qualities" of mr. chopda🤣

Stop laughing it is not funny! I just hope my granny does not end up bed-ridden seeing her grand-daughter has gone nuts... the poor woman is viisting us for a few days! I hope she goes back healthy!

Super-qualities... first lets list the normal qualities... now is smiling a normal or super quality... every human being smiles which is normal but when he smiles we all faint... so i would put it in super😉
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

which vm are u talking abt alina???😕😕😕
and wat made u cry???😕
i hope its nothing related to harshad

Vandy di I'm talking about your I'm in love wali VM !!! I was so much lost in SBS that I forgot to catch that...and when today I saw it...I'm speechless right now !! And I have edited my post its on pg 38 !!
Obviously di its related to Harshad !!!!...is there anything which is not??? lolxxx😆
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Stop laughing it is not funny! I just hope my granny does not end up bed-ridden seeing her grand-daughter has gone nuts... the poor woman is viisting us for a few days! I hope she goes back healthy!

Super-qualities... first lets list the normal qualities... now is smiling a normal or super quality... every human being smiles which is normal but when he smiles we all faint... so i would put it in super😉

killer dude's killer smile aww 😍
Sam, his eyes 😍😍😍😍😍 super super quality 😍 one of the most expressive eyes i have seen!! 😍 he manages to express almost any and every emotion through his eyes!

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

killer dude's killer smile aww 😍
Sam, his eyes 😍😍😍😍😍 super super quality 😍 one of the most expressive eyes i have seen!! 😍 he manages to express almost any and every emotion through his eyes!

Hey Manasi... please lets list normal qualities... then we move to super qualities and then super super qualities🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess with HC there are no normal qualities 😉 only super and super super!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sam and mansi...how you people doing???

Oh yeahhh HC's smile is Killer dude !! lolxxx...btw which scene you guys discussing ?? i'm not getting it !! llolxxx