sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

well the more the merrier samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i hope u stay put😊
god bless harshad...
lets do it for him😊

Well dont know about the future vandy... things are happening but i will be here for atleast a month... after that i am not sure how regular i can be here...

God bless and wish harshad all the luck in life!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh the smarties! Secret missions!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You did not know of the bunglows... i am in love with the golf course... imagine HC playing there... he would look so royal in that royal palms... all dressed up in golf attaire😍😍😍😍

Whom are you asking the safety from πŸ˜•... it is the package which did all the damage and has now gone back to its den 🀣🀣🀣.. but u are right it was very very intoxicating package

naa i didn't
sam...hc would rather sleep than play golf...
bet lagaa leπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know this package is bad
has done some permanent damage to my system
VandyP thumbnail

Well dont know about the future vandy... things are happening but i will be here for atleast a month... after that i am not sure how regular i can be here...

God bless and wish harshad all the luck in life!

well sam can u plzz specify wen u say
 "how regular u can be"
god bless harshad
sam123_0 thumbnail

naa i didn't

sam...hc would rather sleep than play golf...
bet lagaa leπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know this package is bad
has done some permanent damage to my system

Well we cant bet for the same thing na... i know he would rather sleep than play.. if he can sleep instead of partying with TL team and eating... then i would not risk betting on him playing golfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See that is what i was telling you ... it has hit the brain and has caused damage beyond repair!
sam123_0 thumbnail

well sam can u plzz specify wen u say

"how regular u can be"
god bless harshad

Well something which i dont know how can i tell you ... .bcoz as i told u the other day... i am trying for some uni for further studies... now if i get it ... i will be moving to another country and getting adjusted there.. .getting hold of a computer and being here regular will take time... before that i dont even know if i will get into the uni...

Ok will logout for sometime now... will be back later in the day!

Harshad rocks!
VandyP thumbnail

Well we cant bet for the same thing na... i know he would rather sleep than play.. if he can sleep instead of partying with TL team and eating... then i would not risk betting on him playing golfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See that is what i was telling you ... it has hit the brain and has caused damage beyond repair!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its wierd naa sam...
a person doing so much damage to us...
is still soo lovable that we can't think of a day without himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Well something which i dont know how can i tell you ... .bcoz as i told u the other day... i am trying for some uni for further studies... now if i get it ... i will be moving to another country and getting adjusted there.. .getting hold of a computer and being here regular will take time... before that i dont even know if i will get into the uni...

Ok will logout for sometime now... will be back later in the day!

Harshad rocks!

studies come first sam...will pray that u get thru and at the same time get hold of a comp asap and stay in touch😊
get back sam...only 12 more posts and u'll be a goldieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
aashi ki tamanna poori ho jaayegi!
god bless harshad
sam123_0 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its wierd naa sam...
a person doing so much damage to us...
is still soo lovable that we can't think of a day without himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not sure of the loving part vandy... forget spending a day he is tho taking over my minutes also now.😑... my granny has a habit of ringing the ghanti in the mandir and this morning i happened to walk inside at the exact moment she started ringing it... and i burst out laughing... i only realised it after noticing the ghanti had stopped ringing and my granny had the world's weirdest expressions on her face. I ran out of the room and said my prayers standing outside 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mr Harshad Chopda... I HATE YOU you hear me I seriously hate you!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

sam123_0 thumbnail

studies come first sam...will pray that u get thru and at the same time get hold of a comp asap and stay in touch😊

get back sam...only 12 more posts and u'll be a goldieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
aashi ki tamanna poori ho jaayegi!
god bless harshad

Oh thanks for the prayers vandy... i hope that I get the admission...

I become a goldie at 1000.. what do i become at 2000πŸ˜‰... just kidding i guess the next change would be at 5000!

Harshad rocks!
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Nadz di and vandy di: I think you guys missed my post which i had on page number...don't know...you guys are so fastπŸ˜†...anyway I wrote that I will wait for you 2 cause I love you both😳 so you guys can meet him first and then I'll hop in from his window! but you guys are still being mean and tring to keep me away from HarshuπŸ˜”...!!

and everyone talking about me climbing into balcony's...hayeee rabaaa mein badnaam hui Harshu ke liye πŸ€£ πŸ€£

God Bless him

Edited by ...Harshiti... - 12 years ago