Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Seriously u are that old... haila I am tho only 3 FCs old! "3 years.. mummy" in HC voice🤣 ðŸ¤£

So u older than vandy also... I tgt she was the oldest.. i mean in the queue terms not age terms 😉

Well if we talk abt age then definitely I'm younger than most of you!!! but when you guys talk about HCFC age...then yeah I'm dadi of you all...lolxx...no I think Vandy di joined in late 30(s)...maybe I dont remember !!!

Aww i just lovedHC when he said that !!!! 3yrs...Mummy !!! ye made that kid voice lolxxx
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That would be the first vegetarian dog i would know of... but as his malik is unique maybe the dog too is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know seriously only HC can do such things... but APK was all ready to kick him 😉

on a serious note sam...vegetarian family ke dogs are vegetarian😊
i mean hc belongs to a strict jain family...no way is non veg cooked or even brought within its four walls😊😊
well hc knew it was coming...isiliye he saved his skin😆😆😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -vandy-

🤣🤣🤣
nadzz mujhse poochh...legs ko kuch nahi hone waala🤣
alina will give up nadzz..
one exam...the place will be all mine😉🤣🤣
god bless harshad

arrey vandy... yeh alina will not give up mark my words... she'l emotionally blackmail u so beware...

anyways u girls can have da cat fights while im gonna weep in da queue with sam ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
im sure harshu will feel awful for us and ditch u both ðŸ¤£
-Alina- thumbnail

That would be the first vegetarian dog i would know of... but as his malik is unique maybe the dog too is🤣

I know seriously only HC can do such things... but APK was all ready to kick him 😉

lolxxx Shadow is vegetarian !!! I didn't knew that !!!

Well yes APK was ready to kick him but then she said HC is the perfect co-star to work with !!! I already knew this that HC is perfect in everything !!!! *touchwood*
VandyP thumbnail

Seriously u are that old... haila I am tho only 3 FCs old! "3 years.. mummy" in HC voice🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£

So u older than vandy also... I tgt she was the oldest.. i mean in the queue terms not age terms 😉

well...
i joined in the 32nd fc(i hope i'm not wrong😆😆😆)
uss hisaab se toh prii in first in queue...and i'm sure she'll give her spot to me...😆😆
lemme call prii now😉
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

on a serious note sam...vegetarian family ke dogs are vegetarian😊

i mean hc belongs to a strict jain family...no way is non veg cooked or even brought within its four walls😊😊
well hc knew it was coming...isiliye he saved his skin😆😆😆

Oh really.. i tgt they still get fed dog food which is not veggie completely.. well then again my dog-knowledge is zero... so i will go by ur words... i can imagine HC being strictly veggie... there wont be any non-veg coming home
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

arrey vandy... yeh alina will not give up mark my words... she'l emotionally blackmail u so beware...

anyways u girls can have da cat fights while im gonna weep in da queue with sam ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Wow Nadz you know me so much !!!!
emotionally blackmail..that's actually a good idea !!!...
Vandy di *tears in eyes*...aren't I'm like your lil sis...or maybe like a daughter...aap mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti..??? you can have 2nd place...I wont take that long...you can have your turn then !! lolxxx🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Love You Nadz Gurl !!!! muahhh...
See di you will always find me between you and HC !!! 
so di now can you give me a minute with HC ??? lolxxx its his birthday and being Harshadian...oldest one...let me wish him first !!! lolxxx

sweetooo have fun fightin with vandy!!!!!! 
i need some popcorn to watch u girls ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

don't worry nadzz...emotions ka koi asar nahi hone waala mujhpe😉😆😆😆
u r trying to emotionally blackmail harshad😲😲😲😲
very bad nadzzz😡😡😡
-Alina- thumbnail

well...
i joined in the 32nd fc(i hope i'm not wrong😆😆😆)
uss hisaab se toh prii in first in queue...and i'm sure she'll give her spot to me...😆😆
lemme call prii now😉

OOh come on...I'm priya di's baccha...she cant do tis with me...and in that case...Vandy di you are at No.3...lolxxx...Vandy di Anu di ko bhi bola laye???😆😉