Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
yeahh Alina I know
all were so happy
all on screen andall behind the screens 🤣 like we 🤣

and yeahh alina i fnd no dfrnce in HC weight he is same lean one like he ws during TL i assume lost few kilos only
awieee he ws looking gorgeous in tht orange kurta

sokar uthakr aya tha woh🤣
Originally posted by -vandy-

🤣🤣🤣
that taanu suhaagraat sam🤣🤣🤣
and muzammil was far more excited than hc or apk🤣🤣🤣
waise for your information...
muzammil is married and happily settled with his wife and son
p.s: his wife is very pretty too🤣🤣🤣

Aray waaahh di aap toh muzammil ke baray mein buaht kuch janti ho !!! Impressed...aap kahin muzammil ki toh fan nahi?? Jo ghalti se Harshhad k fan club mein agai ho??? lolxxx

And why I havent seen these SBS...mein ne toh aaj first time muzammil ko dehka !!!! yeh sab kab hua bhai?? I think I'm still sleeping !!!!
Originally posted by -Alina-

I know...Harshad can only be seen in my dreams now...you wont believe my eyes are half close !! lolxxx  And Harshad's smiling face is still coming like some flashback...lolxxx...I'm so much into serials lolxxx

According to that article which sweta posted...Hc have 3 project..and he would be choosing anyone of them...I wish he could get all of them !!!!! I just cant wait Hc to show up on my screen !!! And after this SBS I want Hc to come in some reality show...I want to see him as Harshad Chopda!!!!
chalo we know he has offers now😊
and if he has liked two...he'll take up one very soon😊
chalo harshad...we will practise patience...😊

oki...
then it was the juneja khandaan tradition he was talking abt🤣🤣🤣
i know
i've hardly seen him wearing one..,..he's mostly without them
Hey Bhagwan... so he not only dreams of the character he plays but confuses himself and also his fans between Prem and Harshad🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by SunShine_A

yeahh Alina I know
all were so happy
all on screen andall behind the screens 🤣 like we 🤣

and yeahh alina i fnd no dfrnce in HC weight he is same lean one like he ws during TL i assume lost few kilos only
awieee he ws looking gorgeous in tht orange kurta

sokar uthakr aya tha woh🤣

I wonder then why it looked like that to me ??? anyway...aap loug ko baat man lyti hoon !!!! he is just the same...

And yesh I liked his new soo-kar-uth-kar-anay-wala-look...he looked shooo shweeet in that too !!!!
guys it must be around 12:00 only coz it ws night and sbs has strtd this new haibit of wishing at 12:00 so kaun sote huye watch pehnta hain😳 

and zaroori if he likes watchs thn he has to wear thm also,wardrobe mein collection rakhta hoga 🤣

chalo we know he has offers now😊
and if he has liked two...he'll take up one very soon😊
chalo harshad...we will practise patience...😊

Patience woh kya hota hai di?? I just know only one term that is patient...lolxxx

On a serious note...harshad you better select one soon or else you dont know how crazy fans you have..we can even climb your window and get in your room...lolxxx...I so wish that was possible !!! *dreams*

Originally posted by -Alina-

I wonder then why it looked like that to me ??? anyway...aap loug ko baat man lyti hoon !!!! he is just the same...

And yesh I liked his new soo-kar-uth-kar-anay-wala-look...he looked shooo shweeet in that too !!!!
haan maan le
dubara dekh
i dunno how many tyms i watchd tht😳🤣 ans is still watchng😍

yeahh i know,pata chal raha tha directy bed se uthkar laaye hain  🤣
and awww with every passing year he is bcmng more n more cute😍
the way he ws saying thankyou whn AK ws wishing him and hugging him
awww it ws damn damn cute 
how cutely he was replying witgh his smile

god bless him
Originally posted by SunShine_A

guys it must be around 12:00 only coz it ws night and sbs has strtd this new haibit of wishing at 12:00 so kaun sote huye watch pehnta hain😳 

and zaroori if he likes watchs thn he has to wear thm also,wardrobe mein collection rakhta hoga 🤣
Ash stop finding a reason... he was not sleeping in his jeans and kurta na... so if he can change his clothes he could wear a watch also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... what is the use of keeping watching in ur wardrobe... when we crazy fans want to see them also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣f