Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Seriously! Only HC can give such gallis... which sound so cute just like him ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know... I tell u.. he does simple acts.. remember in that macau interview he asked if he was supposed to talk in hindi or english... i mean ppl dont even care... and this guy cares so much for his fans also...

I remember HC had said they have a tradition of giving gift not accepting them... i think this was his best bday gift to his fans!

The party is now officially open... Nadzz u can bring all the vodka u want... I am officially allowing it now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

it was not a gali sam๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
that scooter was in a very bad condition...lying unused for ages...layers of dust on it...bhootiya is a word generally used to refer to things which get u freaked out๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yes...getting up at night...and coming all the way to the studio was a welcome gesture...
thanx a ton hc for this๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hc ever said that???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i mean he once said wen he got a rakhi and a gift from one of his fans...and pointed that he should be gifting her something๐Ÿ˜Š
yes bring it on nadzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Harshad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Harshad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Harshad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
He was looking damnnn Cuteee and Happy .Kab sy khary thy is aik segment k liye ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
He was enjoying alot with Apk and Muzamil, loved their bonding and ab sachi main mujhy doubt hota hy HC-Muzammil ko le kar๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
But Seriously I loved their Hugs it was a shocker for me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Loved his Kurta and Messy hairs ๐Ÿ˜
God bless him
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -vandy-

soch hc kitna sota hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
that means he loves sleeping more than eating...
coz he gave up good food and partying in order to sleep๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no wonder he wished to just sleep and sleep if invisible for a day๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Aashi: Aww I know dear...I'm too so damn happy to see him happy !!! 
@vandy di: ohhh yeah HC loves to sleep remember during Kis desh days there was SBS on it too were Hc post shown sleeping on white couch or something !!!

And dont you guys think HC have become lil chubby?? I did noticed that !! It suits him !! Actually everything suits him !!
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I agree abhi bhi sokar he aya tha

he looks like just gt up frm bed๐Ÿคฃ
SBS/AK/Muzammil mein neend kharab kardi uski ๐Ÿคฃ and am so glad ki unhone ki๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jaise bhi aaya...aaya toh
aur kya style mein aaya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sabki bolti band...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
we need to thank sbs now...
btw no watch today also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Ohh Okay...
hahahahahaha vandy di nice joke...I actually can't see anyone right now...sirf Harshad and his smiling face...I loved his messy hair...I loved everything in that video..even that scooter too lolxxx

Long Live King Harshad lolxxx 

i know that alina...u r beaming๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
go get some sleep...u'll get to see harshad in ur dreams๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

it was not a gali sam๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

that scooter was in a very bad condition...lying unused for ages...layers of dust on it...bhootiya is a word generally used to refer to things which get u freaked out๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yes...getting up at night...and coming all the way to the studio was a welcome gesture...
thanx a ton hc for this๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hc ever said that???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i mean he once said wen he got a rakhi and a gift from one of his fans...and pointed that he should be gifting her something๐Ÿ˜Š
yes bring it on nadzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

dont know about the rakhi incident u are talking about... but remember in one SBS he had said we have a tradition where the bday girl/boy gives gifts does not receive them... on her bday she did not give anything so i wont give her anything on my bday!
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

@Aashi: Aww I know dear...I'm too so damn happy to see him happy !!! 
@vandy di: ohhh yeah HC loves to sleep remember during Kis desh days there was SBS on it too were Hc post shown sleeping on white couch or something !!!

And dont you guys think HC have become lil chubby?? I did noticed that !! It suits him !! Actually everything suits him !!

nope alina...infact he looked pretty lean๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ekdum perfectโญ๏ธ
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

I did not know they called APK... APK ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. .previous SBSs he used to call her anupriya kapoor... has HC visited IF.. and taken tips from here... APK... and then they called Muzammil... captain of their ship .. I mean๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... that is somehting Nadzz calls me... Captain Sam... I dont have a clue why she does ... but I like it...

he ws teasing her#like he said thankyou Muzzamil sir and APK mam
he ws teasing her i think๐Ÿคฃ

ab tht i dunno ask HC and AK about it๐Ÿคฃ
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

He was looking damnnn Cuteee and Happy .Kab sy khary thy is aik segment k liye ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
He was enjoying alot with Apk and Muzamil, loved their bonding and ab sachi main mujhy doubt hota hy HC-Muzammil ko le kar๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
God bless him

jaag jaa mahaa
and get to work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and no doubts plzzz...
harshad is harshad...
muzammil is muzammil๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kyu??
y can't he hug muzammil????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
even i liked his kurta...and messy hair was๐Ÿ˜
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

God bless him

I so agree maha... HC-MD dangerous lag rahe hai... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ remember Anurag-Taani date .. that day also they were all. ๐Ÿ˜ฒErmm