Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels*

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

King Of Angels

Five years.  Hard to believe it's only been five short years since the start of HC's career.  In 5 short years, this young man's career is at its peak and he continues to excel.  Over the years, he has faced many ups and downs that have afforded experience like no other and built character in a way to which seldom can relate.  There have been, however, a few key traits that have remained unchanged that we, as fans, believe are the reasons for his continued success.  Perhaps one of the most important among these traits is his relationship with his fans.  Since the start of his career, HC has been blessed with fans that have stood by him since day one, through thick and thin.  It is no secret that as he continues to build his career graph, they continue to stand by him, and will always do so.  Today he has one of the healthiest fan followings in the industry with admirers the world over.   While his impeccably honed craft may have much to do with this, it is the love and respect which he reciprocates towards his fans that make him stand out among the rest.  Today, as we celebrate HC's birthday and the wonderful milestone of his 60th FC, we, his fans, would like to extend our utmost appreciation for the love and respect he has always bestowed upon us. 

Since very early on in his career, Harshad has always held his fans in very high esteem.  Always pouring gratification on the love and support he receives ' claiming he hopes to one day live up to all of our expectations.  He strives not only to achieve his own goals in his career, but to never disappoint his audience, the fans, who afford him 30 minutes of their busy schedule every day.

In his early interviews, he claims having wonderful fans, like no other, and even knowing them by name.  As the years have passed, he has reciprocated the love showered upon him in a way which has rarely been seen before.  Be it taking time out to send a message across to the FC, or positively gushing over his fans in every interview he has done 'til date, HC has always gone out of his way to let his fans know how much they mean to him.

It is no secret that HC is an introvert and likes to keep his private life, well, private (it's quite obvious without his having to make the claim, and who can blame him, he is after all, human).  It undoubtedly takes a lot for such a person to open up ' that too, to the masses.  But over the years, he has always maintained an honesty about him when it came to his fans.  He has never misled them or withheld information (within reason, and understandably so) that he believed his fans had a right to know.  He has never pretended to be someone he isn't, and, as I have mentioned before, has always remained true to himself.  This alone makes him stand apart.  Taking this a step further, he has let his fans into certain aspects of his life, for which we have since been utterly grateful.  For instance, inviting cameras into his home, among his close-knit family, so that his fans could be part of a very private birthday celebration.  I think it is safe to say that every fan, old and new, was greatly moved and deeply touched by this gesture, for we understand how difficult it must have been for him to allow cameras into his home ' the one part of his life the media had yet to interfere with.

Speaking of gestures, how can anyone forget the message that came through in late September of 2008, FC #32 ' when news came of Prem's death in KDMHMD.  The fans were perhaps at their lowest'shattered.  Personally speaking, I have never been so moved as I was that day ' at a time where he personally must have been at rock bottom, when his family must have been distressed, he was concerned for his fans and took the time to send a message through to lift their spirits.  Looking back, I don't know why any of us were the least bit surprised.  After all, that's simply how HC is ' caring.  Ask any of his fans and they will concur that he comes across as an extremely kind, caring young man.  Ask the fans that have had the privilege of meeting him personally, and the general consensus seems to be that HC is "very polite and sweet, and has no arrogance".  When meeting his fans, he makes them feel comfortable and treats them not as fans, but friends, generally going out of his way to tend to them.  It seems only a star with his feet firmly planted on the ground could do this, and it is because of these qualities that HC gains the love and respect of millions each day.

Recently, HC was in Macau for the Star Parivaar Awards where many fans had the privilege of meeting and interacting with him personally.  One fan, Poppy2009, was kind enough share her experience with the rest of us.  She met many stars the night of the award show, but maintained that among the group, HC was the one that stood out.  She states she had never followed TL regularly 'til date, but that after meeting HC, she planned to watch the remaining shows only for him.  In her own words, "He is the sweetest, most well-mannered and gracious celebrity I have met!"  Revisiting her encounter with HC at the Grand Venetian Macau, she says when someone mentioned "Onuraag's" arrival, "all the young girls went totally wild'and so did most of the auntyjis".  This made me smile'HC's fan following really does span from the young to the elderly.  She goes on to mention that not only did Harshad go out of his way to come outside and meet his fans despite being exhausted, he was extremely polite and dignified and carried himself with a certain grace and humility.  This seems to be an ongoing theme with Harshad ' going out of his way for his fans.  It seems one would have to truly value their fans to go out of his/her way for them each time'if HC's words haven't made it clear in the past as to how much he values his fans, his actions certainly do.

Poppy also mentioned that of all the artists present, HC seemed to be the most genuine and down-to-earth.  Despite not being a fan of any television actors, she states that HC has truly won a fan in her.  Describing HC, she likened him to Prem in KDMHMD, stating that his "polite, soft-spoken, unassuming, and very gentle."  I think this is a big compliment not only for HC but also any fan of HC's.  For someone who has not been a fan and has no preconceived notions or bias towards him, likening HC to Prem, who was seemingly flawless, within a few minutes of meeting him is saying a lot.  Many of us would agree with you, Poppy, but then again, it could be argued that we are biased. ;)  But, for those of us who have been ardent fans for a few years now, it's easy to see how and why you were so quickly persuaded to tag yourself as an HC "fan".  That said, it's nice to have another member join the family. 

One thing that Poppy said about HC truly resonated with me, and that is that "there was nothing fake or forced about him".  It's so nice to have someone make this observation upon meeting him.  He has always come across as someone who is, as I said before, completely honest with and about himself in every aspect.  No pretense.  Add to that humility and simplicity that is so rarely seen in any star these days, and HC creates for himself a league of his own.  A star personality that would be hard not to admire and respect.

With his feet firmly planted on the ground, no starry airs about him, he seems to know exactly who he is, where he is, and where he strives to be.  After winning the ITA best actor award this year for his role as Anuraag in Tere Liye (CONGRATULATIONS, by the way!!), the world sees him as being on top, but he seems to think he has a long way yet to go.  We, his fans, believe he will reach even higher plateaus with each new chapter in his life.  With such amiable characteristics and  genuine honesty, there is nothing holding him back.

So, on your 28th birthday, Harshad, we simply want to say, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for the love and respect that you have showered upon US these past 5 years.  As for achieving your dreams, keep working hard, but do it for you, and no one else.  We will simply be here to support you and wish you well along the way. Rest assured, we'll see you there one day.   

Happy Birthday

Birthdays are another form of 'New Year' for everyone. In that case Harshadians have two New Years-one their own birthday and one HC's.

Our love is not just a four letter word or a temporary feeling that ends once the role he was essaying ends or we switch the television off. Our fandom is not some crazy pastime.  

So here's a birthday song with a script for our special birthday boy! πŸ˜ƒ
(Inspired by a mish-mash of songs πŸ˜† The hottest ones, mind you πŸ˜‰)

*Bunch of children celebrating their friends' birthday*
*Cut to a lonely child sitting in the corner*

See that child there
She was lonely
She didn't know that 
There was someone out there

With those dark eyes
Saying 'Love Me'
So intoxicating
That it's unfair

When she grew up
She just happened
To fall in love
Without anyone to tell her to beware

Coz girl you don't know
You're not lonely anymore
Because there's a long queue
For this guy, hey

It's his birthday today
And everyone's dying to see him
There's just no end
To those ordinary mortals dying to be him

But though he's the king of  angels
He tells us that he's forsaken his crown
Well, we believe that
Because it's our pull that's kept him down!

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail

The ultimate experience

Harshad everything is perfect about you
I love it how you deliver your dialogues, your eyes are so expressive, when we see into your eyes there is no need of words
You are a very good actor and at the same time a very good Person, I like your Humble- down to earth nature
Its always a pleasure to watch you onscreen😳

-Abby

Something you can never match.

Harshad Chopra is a person I respect a lot, I adore him as a person and I appreciate all his hard work. He is not an ordinary person, he is an extra ordinary person. A person with clean and pure heart, still he is claimed to be an theif, because he is an heartstealler. One thing I just love about HC is that his eyes speaks. His honesty reflects on his face, and his innoncence eyes will always make you fall in love with him. πŸ˜ God bless you HC.
-Hina

An absolutely stunning miracle

I feel Harshad is a genuine person who believes in hardwork a lot.. Its his hardwork that has got him this far.. Its really nice to see  that inspite of being one of the top actors ion the industry today, he is so down to earth... This quality of him has been his greatest strength.. 
-Kalindi

This is not a star in the making, it's a universe of talent

To me, harshad chopda defines acting. nobody in the television industry has mystified me with unbelievable acting skills and fabulous expressions like he has. he's an actor par excellence and nobody can sizzle my tv screen like he does. actors come and go but brilliant actors stay stay with you forever and he's one of the lucky few who's immortal. God bless him!!!!
-Nadz

Harshad Chopra... There are no words to describe the person to whom this name belongs. There have been other actors who are good-looking, who act well, who say their dialogues nicely, who express wonderfully... but there is something unique in you that takes all the above (looks, acting, dialogue delivery, expressions) to an all together different level. It surpasses everything and everyone. πŸ‘

You say that if the dialogues and scenes that were given to you, if given to others those actors would still do the same job... Well I disagree on this one completely. They would not even do half the job of what you have done with Prem and Anurag! I think there is no one, absolutely no one in television world who could have done a better job as these two characters. β­οΈ

So thank you for coming into acting and also please continue doing so, because we fans definately enjoying seeing you.

May God bless you always.

-Sam

What to say about Harshad. There is always short of words when It come to describe what Harshad is for me...but still I will try to explain my feelings. Harshad is Unique, he is someone whose nature cannot be describe in words.I don't think I have ever come across someone who is so much humble, genuine and simple like him. Its his this quality which makes him standout and that simplicity in him and down-to-earth-thingy is just so much overwhelming. I'm absolutely in love with Harshad, not only because of his amazing acting skill but actually because of his this one-of-a-kind-nature, I respect and adores him much more. You are The Man Harshad !!! God Bless You and May you get your all dues paid soon !!! Love you !!-

Alina

When the angels were sent down
To spread their magic all around
There was one who stayed here
And abandoned the sky for the ground
But he remained connected to the heavens
With his soulful eyes
Because talent is immortal
It never fades, never dies

Harshad Chopda was just an ordinary guy like you and me. It's not the how and why that matters but somehow and for some reason, he became an actor. There is a story behind everyone. But few manage to carve out stories for themselves.

From Ali in LRL to Akshat in Amber Dhara, from Karan in Mamta to Prem in KDMHMD and Anurag in Tere Liye, HC has played every role given to him effortlessly. And for every HC fan around the world, this is the day we all pay a tribute to him. For transforming our lives into an unimaginable experience whenever we see him on screen. For making our hearts stop, eyes pop and jaws drop. The dedication he puts into his work will never be unparalleled but our dedication to that same work is something different too. 

And this is just the beginning...

Writeups:Payal,Meg,Vandy
a very special Thanx to all members for sharing their experiences and thoughts abt Harshad.
VandyP thumbnail

Dearest Harshad,
Wish you a Very Happy Birthday !!!
May this Birthday Brings loads and loads of happiness and success for you .
Just like your last birthday, I wish this birthday too brings more awards, appreciation and good work for you, Amen.

We love you for who you are Harshad. So dont change yourself...as your fans adores you, respect you and love you for the person which is behind the camera...Real Harshad.

Once again a Very Happy Birthday !!
Enjoy your day !!

Love,
Alina

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Harshad!

May God bless you and fulfill all your dreams and wishes. Wish you all the success and happiness in life.

Have been waiting for the news of your return since 2nd April... and I know you will come back with a bang! This wait has taught me to have patience because it tells me that when you come back, the character you will choose to play will have impact like nothing before.
sam

Dear harshad
wishing u many many happy returns of the day...may u keep smiling always and all ur dreams and wishes come true
Love
vandy

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Harshad πŸ₯³

On your birthday, I wish you much pleasure, happiness, and joy.
I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true.
May each second, minute and hour be filled with delight and your birthday be perfect for you!
Once a year, I get the chance to wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me to no end.
I wish you another great year ahead πŸ˜ƒ
Once again, happy birthday to you Harshad, from bottom of my heart.
May your good times multiply and you enjoy your birthday with friends and family
Oh also, may you get loads and loads projects in your upcoming days that you deserve πŸ˜‰
I just want to say that I very much appreciate your flawless acting and hard work.
 Please come back soon and I hope, this birthday brings you back on our screen! πŸ˜†
[Please come back soon...missing ya a lot]

Have fun and enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³

sabz

Very Special Day, someone is turning 28 today. And on this special day we have nothing special to wish coz good wishes and luck is something we pray daily to God to bestow you with, gives you the desired dues and you reach new height with every passing stage of your carrier.

On this day we just want to Thank you for making us fall in love with Prem. Giving new heights to our love and likeness for you as an actor through Onu, transforming that love for the character to the admiration for the actor and henceforth making us to adore you as a human, no one is perfect individual but you stands apart with most simple flaws of humans you stands apart in the crowd.

Happy Birthday

Just want to say that we fans will always be there for you, supporting you in every phase of your life.

With all the best wishes and love

Yours only two sisters in bunch of 1000s Deewanis

Ashlesha & Maha

Hey HarshadπŸ˜ƒ
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

It all happened a 28 Years Ago,
In the garden so beautiful with candles to blow.
They say an angel was born, on a beautiful day.
With merry little eyes and sweet tunes to play.

The day of chocolates, candies and cakes is here. It is your special day. May you have loads of fun today and in all the years to come. I wish you faith, luck and happiness for the rest of your journey. May it be a wonderful one

On this beautiful day, I request you to look up to the sun and yell out with pride and believe that this is your year. Let the world know it is your special day, let the world celebrate your birthday. Spread the smiles and cheers

I wish you a year full of success and glory. With faith, courage and dedication, no dream is too big. Keep up with your efforts, staying oblivious to the results and you will certainly get what you desire.

I wish you a very sweet and happy Birthday. Enjoy!

Priya
Mumbai

Happy Birthday, Harshad Chopra πŸ₯³
Wish you lots of luck, love, success & happiness in your life.
May all your dreams & wishes come true.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
May ALLAH give you lots of joys & happy moments. May you live long & live happy.  I wish you good luck. A nice & lovely life to come. Bright & joyful future.

I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you. But I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful Birthday !πŸ€—

God bless you !

Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine.
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to dear Harshad Chopra
Happy Birthday to you πŸ₯³

Big Birthday HUG from Hina πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love Ya. πŸ€—

Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
To the most amazing person I am a huge huge hugee fan of,☺️
Many Many Manyyy Happy Returns of the day to you My Mr.ChopdaπŸ€—

Here I am taking my hectic time out to write you all these, but you know what it's all worth it. There are rare special people in the world who are like you, so I am definitely not going to give this chance a miss to celebrate the day when such a special person was born.😍

I might be one of your newest fans, but I feel like I have known you for ages. You're such a humble, down-to-earth human being that each & every person can relate to you. 😳

When I saw your acting in Tere Liye, I was convinced I can never ever see another immensely talemted actor like you who can burn the screen with power-packed performances & every little powerful expression. When I saw your interviews, I was convinced I can never meet another actor whose simplicity will melt my heart. Your smile, to your eyes, is a beautiful piece of artwork that you make great use of to capture people's hearts. Even every colour bows down to you & become more beautiful when you embrace them.😍

Sorry I got carried away. But in short...Harshad, you are such a talented actor & such a nice human being...All i can pray for you is that you get all the success in your life cuz you deserve all of them, you get all the happiness in your life & may you keep smiling always. 😍

Have a wonderfulll birthday
Love You & Always will My Heartbeat<3 😍
Mwuahhh❀️
God Bless you❀️

sadii

What should i say about an actor who acts SO well that the audience is unable to differentiate between real nd reel?
What should i say about an actor who makes all the elder ones praise him nd his personality for his humbleness nd down-to-earthiness?
What should i say about an actor who makes ALL the girls go ga-ga over him?
What should i say about an actor who refuses to accept that he is the current hearthrobe of Television?

Well, this weird guy can be no one, but Harshad Chopda! 😎

Harshad, if you're reading this, i just wanna tell you that i havent seen any actor like you till date, who is SO sweet nd SO down-to-earth! I LOVEEE YOUU ❀️

Many many happy returns of the day to you. May you have a rocking birthday!
I hope nd pray that all your wishes come true, nd the graph of your career always continues to rise, inshaAllah :)
Once again, a very very Happy Birthday to you.
Just remember, all your loyal fans, especially me, are always with you no matter what.

Love you for ever nd hamesha <3
Hoor

Wish you a happy birthday!  Wishing you all the great things in life... May this day bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.May all urs wishes come true  We are all eagerly waiting to see you come back with a bang.Keep smiling & keep Rocking.All the best for everythingHappy Birthday again

luv 
Fatima

Happy birthday to u happy birthday dear harshadπŸ€—
happy birthday to u
hey harshad wishing u a very happy birthday may god bless u and give u everything that u want from ur life
love, happiness, fame,success always stay in ur life,wish u to have a wonderful day and year ahead missing u alot
hope to see u back on tv soon😳
love
liana

"Wish you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day"
nadia

A very Happy Birthdayyy 2 Harshad Chopra!!! He is Truly the BEST TV Star and a great human being too...and yeaa he iss to HOT to handle i love it how my Bday is just 3 dayss before him and yea TAUREANS  ROCK LOVE U HARSHAD KEEP ROCKING!!!
rabzz

Dear Harshad...

A very big Happy Birthday To You.

Enjoy loadsss and have loadss of fun,

And hamare liye ho sake tho come on the TV tooo. 

You dont look your age though, I mean you look much yunger than your age.

And I must say im toh totally mad over your acting as Anurag...

Enjoy your birthday and have loadsss of fun and dont forget your fans and me

Signing off for now

Shobhana

"Happy Birthday to the most down to earth, sweet and dreamy man in this indusctry. Dear Harshad you are a gem in a true sense, I hope that happiness follows you always and you are always blessed with success, please dont ever change because you're amazing just the way you are
Best wishes-
Chandni

Happy Birthday Harshad!! May you have many many more! May god bless you and you get all the success in your life! We all love you! You do an awesome job on the screen!! You are an awesome person!! Have a great day! Take care...Lots of love and prayers for you! Once again Happy Birthday!
cutegirl94

" Happy Bday...😳.. Luv uu... Muahh

aarohi

"Some like sunday, some like monday, but I like your b'day! Happy birthday Harshad!"

simran42

Many many happpyyy returns of the day... May god always shower his blessings on you...

You are always thought in a special way and you are wished the finest things in life.. TODAY and EVERYDAY

A wonderful person that u are, I wish God blesses you with all the happiness int he world
Kalindi

Guess what!!!
It's your birthday today!!
So what I have to say?
Is happy happy birthday!!!!!
I hope I can make your dreams come true!
But. Part of me says I already do.
My dreams have come true
That dream is filled with you
Filled with love and happiness
But, mostly you!!!
What can I say
I love you
Knowing you love me to
I try to find the courage to say I love you.
Yet it seems, when I'm near you..
When I'm near you..
I seem to not know what to say.
It's overwhelming. Knowing that you?re mine
All mine. Not another girl can have you.
You're the only one I need
When I dream I dream of you
Dreaming someday I'll be with you
Now that I have you..
All I can dream is?
Dream you will be mine forever.
All I can say is I love you!!!
I love you!!

kasis

Wishes Exclusively for Harshad πŸ˜³

May all your days be filled with memories and flowers,
friendship and happy hours.
       Happy Birthday Harshad β€οΈπŸ˜³

ramya

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Have a successful year filled with success and glory. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.

I wish you all that you desire. May God bless you with love and care. Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. Happy Birthday.

-Abby

H a p p y B i r t h d a y Harshad Chopra  

I hope you all wish's & dream come true. Enjoy you special day with your family & friends. My God blees you. Be always happy. I wish that I can meet you & said you Happy Birthday. Anyway enjoy you special special day, Have a lotszz of fun shun  My Allah blees you always.

ENJOY YOUR SABSE SPECIAL DAY

HAVE BLAST !!

Poems:

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know. 

LOVE YOU HC Muhwaaa*

missy

Happy Birthday Harshad Chopra

On this special day as you celebrate your,

Here's wishing u a whole lotta happiness &

Sweet surprises!

You are really really very special,

And deeply loved for what you do

So you are wished a Happy Birthday

With lot of pleasure all for u'..

It must have been a rainy day

When you were born,

But it wasn't really rain,

The sky was crying because

It lost its angel

Happy Birthday Harshad Chopra!!!
A warn hug to u on this special day
Ur die hard fan Khadija from Saudi Arabia

Happy Birthday to Mr. Harshad Prakash Chopda. May God Bless you with happiness and success and may you enjoy this special day when celebrating this day surrounded by your nearest and dearest loved ones.

May you recieve love, happiness and plenty of success. May you prosper with the support of all your true fans who wish you nothing but success. Hope you come back on our screens as soon as possible as we really miss you and your presense on our TV screens. God Bless You Harshad.

lubz

Dear Harshad,
wishing you a very happy birthday with many happy returns of the day.  Just want you to know that you are my absolute favorite actor and you've outshone any actor that I had previously been a huge fan of...even Shah Rukh Khan, who I had been a fan of since I was basically born...all of them are only second best in front of you.  Keep rocking forever and never doubt yourself because you are the very best!! Love you lots and God bless! ~
Tejy

happy bday...may god gives u all d happiness in d world nd u r always showered wid d luv nd respect. i wish u a vry succesful year ahead nd may all ur wishes hopes cums true. dis day brings new hope for u..keep smiling always god bless u always

luv u harshad hamesha nd forever...i will always luv u...happy bday harshad hav a blast!!! wish u all d best for ur future luv u harshad

harshiya rox

Wishing you A VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY SUPER DUPPER BIRTHDAY Harshad!!!!

Many many returns of the day

GOD bless you and a long and blessed future!!!

You rock Harshad!!!

Love,

Farah

I want to wish u the best birthday ever

Let me tell u dat I fell in love with u when I first saw u

My friend told me that there is a new drama on star plus it looks really good

And I was like oh ok... I wasn't that bother

But when I YouTube it and found the video where your get up was in pagal Onu, I really thought this actor is pagal in real life too, those expression, those expressive eyes, the whole body language was speaking and I couldn't take my eyes off u and I watched the promo again and again and again' I can't tell u how many times I watched the promo

Then the drama started but it was small kid's story I can't tell u how much I waited these kids to grow up

And when u were introduced as a grown up Onu' the whole sequence from the airport to taxi and the eating ice-cream was mind blowing

And u r the reason I became an active member in IF and met such a nice people

I have done my besti by lots of people just coz I was too busy drooling over u

I forgot to do my assignments, essays, homework and not even once I regretted it

Even I convinced my teacher to watch the show and let me watch it during lesson

I always use to rush home and just sign in on IF to find out what happened today in TL

Onu was the best role I ever seen in my whole life, you made us cry and laugh with u' as an audience you made us to watch it again and again and no one can do dat

I love everything about u but ur smile just kills me :P so please keep smiling all the time

We fan and mostly me miss u a lot and come back soon

May all your dreams, wishes comes true and may u reach ur goal' always be happy' I wish u success, wealth, health, happiness and everything

Love u loads

Sundas

OMG!!...So finally the day has cum'..17th may!! Don ,know frm when ws waitin for dis'..Used to calculate each day'.:P

Ok so frankly, I ws nt a gr8 kinda fan of u, bt the day I strted watchin TL'OMG!!..u r a killer, man!!!'''.i mean ur acting as Onu ws out of da wrld''.Onu's attitude, way of talking etc. ws mind blowing'..jus cudnt take my eyes of frm u'..N frm tht day I strted likin u sooo n soo much'.i guess will nt b able to define in wrds..

It ws tht day n tdy, my luv for u has just increased n increased n dis will continue ahead too''

Harshad, u r unlike any celebrity'''I mean being such a famous actor, u have never showed off nything

n always have respected ur fans''..The bst part of u is, u nvr make the fans realize dat dey r "jst fans"'''.Jst in luv with ur dis nature'..N wat to say abt. Ur choices'..OMG!!...frm ur fav. Car, to fav. Mob., to fav. Food''I luv ur pick ups''I luv foodies, n so I luv u'..So,

"A vry vry happy birthday to my dear Harshu"'..

May u get all wat u wnt in lyf, May god give u the strength to fyt all problems tht come ur way'..may ur fame keeps on increasing evry yr, month, day, hr, min sec of ur lyf''May u nvr get hurted by someone really special to u''..May u always stay happy'.God blesss u''Love u lots n may u always remain as u r (vry much down to earth)''. May this year be your best ever'..Not just a year older, but a year better''.Take caree JJ

"Wish u the treasure of treasure of happy yesterdays n gift of bright tomorrows
nidhi

Harshad we Missing U a lot.Please come back Soon.Wishing U a Very Very Happy Birthday.God Bless.Hope your Birthday Is as Awesome as U are,and May all your Wishes Come True.You are always thought of in a very Special Way,and You're wished the finest things in Life today and Everyday.Happy Birthday...God Bless U Harshad..Mwhaa

ridzz

Dear Harshad

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birhtday to our dear Anurag

Happy Birthday to you

Hope this birthday is the best birthday so far, and you get all the happiness and success in the world. You have made us fall in love with you through your amazing potrayal of Anurag, and we are so proud to be fans of such a brilliant actor! You're acting onscreen and your persona offscreen is what makes us love you so much, and on your special day we just want you to know that your fans will always support you unconditionally!

Wish you all the best for your future projects, and InshaAllah they will be a great success. Thank you so much for making us fall in love with Anurag and TaAnu and Tere Liye so much, without your superb acting and dedication to the role, our beloved Onu and Tani's love story would not have been so popular! We miss you so much on screen and just hope that you return soon to conquer our screens!

You are a GEM of an actor and person, and wish you MANY Many Happy Returns of the day! May this year bring you all the happiness and success you have wished for!

Lots and Lots of Love

Your biggestt fan
Trina

Many more happy returns of the day harshad.

may god give you all happiness and success to you and your family in personal  and professonal life.
keep smiling always.
stay blessed harshad .

may this day brings happiness and joy to you always.
keep hardworking never give up
be kind to all be sweet to others .
love you lot harshad
god bless you

by
annu

Dear Harshad,
Smile inside, Glow outside,
Happiness won't hide, Cause God will be your guide...
So dear forget the past, Cause that pain won't last...
You are a great actor and of course very handsome,
May Your shows get successful outcome...
It's your birthday, another year has passed,
Through new experiences, I hope you had a blast...

Joy is what I wish for you,
Success in everything you do,
Hope all your dreams come true,
And luck may not leave you...

I WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Yours Forever Fan
Shabnam

SUN LIKES THE SUNDAY
MOON LIKES THE MONDAY
BUT I LIKES ONEDAY
THATS YOUR BIRTHDAY

-------------------------------------

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.

From Morning Till Night,
May Ur B'day Be Bright & Nicer
Than Ever Be4 & As Years Come & Go
May Ur Happiness Grow & Ur Dreams Be Fulfilled Even More

EpPy B'dAy (:

Look outside It's so pleasant !
Sun smiling 4 you..
Trees dancing 4 you..
Birds singing for you..
Because I requested them
All to wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You are loved and appreciate by many around on this special day."

"May you have all the joy in the world on your birthday."

"Cheer up, you're not just a year, you're years better."

"Happy birthday, your birthday candle lights up my life."

Loveee you soo much Harshad<3

Misbah.

VandyP thumbnail

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college.  His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house. 

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.

At present Harshad is playing to perfection the role of Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye and his performance in the show has brought him much praise and a best actor award already!  

IF Profile Page

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

Below is a brief description of Harshad's five characters he has played so far!

VandyP thumbnail

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a fan (who does not wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him

The Message Dated: 27th September 2008

This message goes out to all the FC members who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

''Please give my message to all my fans

Say them that everything happens for a reason

There might be something nice hidden in this to, you never know

And you guys are my strength and support

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered

This is a phase and it will go away

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys

have showered

on me since the past few days

Its' overwhelming

Had it not been for you guys I would not have been here

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are

the ones who have to stand by me

And together we will come out of it"

The Message Dated: 18th August 2008

I am what I am but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me

What makes me special, what makes me different, what

makes me what I am, is your thinking

You think I am cute I become cute, you think I am hot I

become hot, irrespective of whether I am or not

So its not what I actually am which makes me, its what

you guys think I am which makes me

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me, who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe

Thank you for the belief

Thank you for making me what I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile

Take good care 

God bless

HARSHAD

The Message Dated:-1st June 2008

"I still remember the days I used to feel I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started

I went through ups and downs and was off air also

They say out of sight is out of mind

But u guys kept me alive and didn't let me die

I don't know what exactly to say or what the connection is but u guys have always

been kind to me

Just want to say, thank you very much"

Daisy - delo Yojana Swati - lrllike 
Vaishu - lrl rocks vandana -life-
 azfee-nafee cute_rabi  *mansibhatia* 
Lina - angel*eyes  -Farru- Suri - sun_423 
Nina - NeIN Prerna - Prenz~13   Anjali
 koolkat  Harshu lover friskysam 
sidd Fariha - fariha17   lrl-fan
delhi_princes  silent_girl   xoxopunkxoxo-saba
 smartrockstar  Blueberry_07 ~rahul ki rani~
ayushi crazy_heenz Sweety_Rajveer
 amrita2206 kiran_sherry   cute_san17
Sangeeta - Asha004  Tani91 soooperfan 
tantrums Nishant - lrllover ::Prem$_Priya::  
 Sarika - sarikalrl  Atop alisha_harshad
Mona - k-ekta fan  yasu09 Niti-Nitzi
master_blas   prachi..panchi  MURALIDHARAN99
 swa291 Neha - Neha-28 Rajeev Ki Heer
Ziana  ANKESH  sanujj
sameen   minaz296  pari_farista
Shareen camila_rocks  magicalmelody
 Shabo - shabo24 uxen10 shonaaa
Ashi - ~ashi~ maha_k  Vandana-vandy-
Minnie - minz~12 Preeti - CINDRELLA  Nisa-S.Nisa
Ranju - ranjitha  pre2760 - samaira Sarah 
purvimeh-purvita Nazara - Nazara Raksha Sweety
 Mumpet ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~  khajju
Bluff_princess  angel 82 - angie Aisha - xxAishaxx  
farah  Sidrah fariq  doly_455  
Raksha - -athena- pardesi-mem premspadhu
 tuba5 -Shivani- Payal
blufate.14 rani2310   Shifali
Jui huda_aalekh  sofia 
Wida - wida Ruby728 -anusha - 
 taanu14 khushix-khushi Bhavana - Jedi_girl
 soaps1-nadia Alina Zaidi 371768-somu
sidra2007  Zee - farislove silpi
mahek-e-gulab   fatima  Sara - S_sara
premeerrock  Ashmii Amina
-Garima- Chandni - Bolly dimple 
 Raisa  jyoti  harshiti8
premeer928  Heena - angel 16  Noor Abdullah
 kdmhmdfan-biraj Motibah praise87
 Muskaan-91 Neha  CAqueen
Pari_Rinki  sur10 -Premeena- 
anu_2701   shrutibali neha_rsw 
Krishna - Kpg25  pearl-sadaf Priya - bellle4u
Ankita - anku2cute  qazi_luv   NAKSHFANATIC
lulu_gr81989  zuman Jess - mz.jess
Subha - subha2601  cutegirl94 Sanju4eva
 Mehrun - anam_ Harshadianno.1  Nandini - -nansy-
Ashlesha09 Dammy - damilola    nram  
Sweet_Shagun   Mehndi - cupcake  curled up
sheejk Dhvani - dhvanisoni  Zainab - Faith
coolgal270 shantaus-shantha  luckylips4 
aishwaryagayen  Rohini  Svetlana
Shabnam - lilsasha Kanak - tere_bin mysticgoryfilm
Wasima - sallu_lover faiza_khan  Sharmila-
natasha  mi7chimes-resmi romiosugar 
Avneet KaranShil  manasi
Hina .
ananya

Abby(Harshiti) Tani96(Mehwish)
Nadini

Sam123(Sameera

185 Hcians on 16/05/11

VandyP thumbnail

Will Harshad Chopda be lucky in love?

I cut a cake specially made by my sister every year : Harshad Chopda

The Hot Hunks of Television Industry 

https://spamdomain.net/celebrity/celebrity-fan-page/38-comment/442-the-hot-hunk-of-television-industry.html

My Monthly Phone Bill Is Just 500-600 Bucks: Harshad Chopda

"I dont think Anyone Should be there on the list"-Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/features/who-indias-osama-actors-pick-most-wanted-man

10 Best Indian Television Actors
I love to shop with plastic money : Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/i-love-shop-plastic-money-harshad-chopda

Prediction For Harshad

I like someone and want to end up with her: Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-someone-and-want-end-her-harshad-chopda

I live to eat : Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/i-live-eat-harshad-chopda

What is Harshad Chopda watching on the small screen?
https://www.tellychakkar.com/celeb-watch/what-harshad-chopda-watching-small-screen

Harshad Chopra loves STAR World shows

Harshad's interview in Gr8 Magazine

Television biggies to perform Femina Miss India 2011

Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Love in the air for our TV stars

Come fall in love...

journey Of Harshad

Getting personal with Harshad Chopra

Anurag-Taani wedding to be a grand affair

https://starplus.startv.in/news/1301/anuragtaani-wedding-to-be-a-grand-affair.aspx

Popular couples of 2010

Fashion fiesta

Successful new shows of 2010 on STAR Plus

Come Fall In Love

Gold for Dussehra

Jodis who are made for each other

STAR PLUS sets the mood for Diwali with Diwali Dilon Ki

Tere Liye unit unaffected by new CINTAA rule?

Diwali family time for TV actors

Star Plus Actors Wishes You a Happy Diwali
https://starplus.startv.in/celebrate-Diwali.aspx?pid=150

Bhai Duj for Telly stars (Harshad Chopda)

Anurag perplexed about his feelings
https://starplus.startv.in/news/969/anurag-perplexed-about-his-feelings.aspx

'I cook Dal Chaval well' - Harshad Chopra

Anurag and Robindo's honest confession of love
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurag-and-robindo's-love-confession/news35_1014.aspx 

Harshad Chopra tipped to play lead in Ekta's next on Star Plus

Harshad Chopra snubs Balaji show?

Harshad excited about his first trip abroad!

Devarsh to play young Harshad in Tere Liye

Love-letters to Moms! 

Harshad Chopra and Sonam Mann, a couple?

Mann gaye Harshad ko

Best on-screen brothers Jodi on TV

Harshad Chopra is back with Tere Liye

There's a piece of Ekta in Tere Liye!

'I'm too small to define love' - Harshad Chopra

Ekta Kapoor's New Promise!

Harshad Chopra's First Love!

"Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always"-Harshad Chopra

"Where Are My Female Fans?" Asks Harshad Chopda!

Harshad Chopda's True Confession

I am very much committed and engaged' but only to my work

Tere Liye inspired from Tere Naam

On the right side!

Meet the new jodi - Anuraag and Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/news/437/new-jodi--taanianuraag.aspx

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tere Liye's Accommodative stars!!!

Tere Liye's Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi

My parents never wanted me to be an actor: Harshad Chopra

Stars on their favourite on-screen couple

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-their-favourite-on-screen-couple&aid=1982

Harshad Chopda To Return In 'Tere Liye' Soon

https://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/914-harshad-chopda-to-return-in-tere-liye-soon.html

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Love in the city

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

One Thing that I want To change - Harshad Chopda (Anurag)

https://starplus.startv.in/independence-day-i-pledge.aspx?pid=112&sid=59&imgid_ip=1
 Anurag's Answers
https://starplus.startv.in/Anurag_replies.aspx?sid=35&pid=109

My Worst Trait

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Being Anurag Basu

Fans Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion

Tere Liye gets a grand opening

Hate love stories? Not really!!!

Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya
https://starplus.startv.in/news/591/delayed-but-not-denied--harshad-and-anupriya.aspx 

Harshad Chopra moved to tears after his act on Azaadi Live

https://www.mynews.in/News/Harshad_Chopra_moved_to_tears_after_his_act_on_

Azaadi_Live_N79111.html

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tellybuzz Wish list for Nach Baliye 5
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/7631-tellybuzz-wish-list-for-nach-baliye-5.htm

What TV actors do with the first pay cheque
https://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/101018/What-TV-actors-pay-cheque.html

Anurag's Unconditional Support For Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurags-unconditional-support-for-taani/news35_756.aspx

Anurag on sets for three days
https://starplus.startv.in/news/762/anurag-on-sets-for-three-days.aspx

Do you hate the things that those whom you LOVE the most, do?
https://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=11&aid=1548

Fashion fiesta
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fashion-fiesta&aid=2154

TV celebs come together for Kaali Puja
https://starplus.startv.in/news/825/kali-puja-for-tere-liye.aspx

Gold for Dussehra
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Gold-for-Dussehra&aid=2222

VandyP thumbnail

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg

Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India

Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

VandyP thumbnail

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh is back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master of our Hearts

Summer Treat-White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1

Prem's Love Journey

# 35

Prem:The Journey Continues

# 36

Thanking You

Prem:The Journey Continues

Tara Zameen Pe

# 39

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

Monsoon Magic

The name says it

Jeet liya Dil

# 57

An Ode to Anurag Ganguly

* This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care. 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what  he do or who is with off screen. 

* Please don't spam the FC I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed! 

* No abusive language

* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that. 

* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated  

* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.  

*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC? 

* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.

*  Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
and by onscreen we mean watever he does on his shows...not wat he does on stage or while rehersing...or in sbs...
if any personal discussions are made...those are limited to him ONLY...not how he interacts with his co stars...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open minds and arms!

VandyP thumbnail

ANDD THE PARTYYY

Is fizzling out...

Nadzy: No it's just the champagne Megzy, drama mat kar πŸ˜‘

Megz: Champagne nahi, the party fizzled out. 

Sam: Where's the party tonight? πŸ˜Ž

Alina: Yeh lo..party khatam ho gayi

Sam: hmph, don't lie

Megz: Exactly, party kabhi thi hi nahi to khatam hone ki baat hi kahaan se aayi? πŸ€”

Vandy: *Sigh* Itne armaan dil ke the...

Soapy: Armaan nahi...anuraag...😍

Vandy: πŸ˜‘ Main kuch keh rahi thi

Maha: Bol...*gorges on sweets*

Aashi: Mujhe bhi mithaai do! πŸ˜‘

Megz: Itne armaan dil ke the..main kuch keh rahi thi...πŸ˜•

Vandy: Haan but Soapy interrupted me

Abby: Itne armaan dil ke the..main kuch keh rahi thi..but soapy interrupted me...wow, nice one Vandy di πŸ€£

Vandy: Tum log mera mazaak uda rahe ho 

Alina: Nahi yaar..it's that fever

Megz: What fever

Sabz: Harshad Fever

Soapy: Harshad...😍

Vandy: Yeh to abhi se behosh ho gayi. πŸ€”

Nadzy: Yeah guys...i mean we saw his SBS video..but seriously, there's nothing like meeting him in real life.

Sabz: This is all Megz' fault

Megz: Maine kya kiya? 

Kalindi: Bahut kuch..why did you declare on pg 2 that harshad came and we all fainted? πŸ˜‘

Vandy: I think Soapy would faint. πŸ˜†

Kalindi: But I wouldn't. And I bet Nadzy was the one who you said told us to attack him.

Nadzy: MEGZ? πŸ˜²

Megz: Why are you all watching me like this? πŸ˜•

Hina: Megz, they're going to attack YOU now sweetie. πŸ˜Ž Can I have your coke?

Megz: Woh dekho aaya! πŸ˜ƒ

Vandy: Kaun aaya? πŸ€”

Soapy: Harshad...😍

Abby: Soapy tu bhi megz ki tarah hamein ullu banaa rahi hai?

Megz: Arre nahi woh sach much main aaya hai! 

Vandy: Haan aur woh mere peeche khada hai na πŸ€”

Nadzy: Jawaab haan hi hoga. 

Megz: Arre woh sachmuch tumhaare peeche khada hai!

Nadzy: Aaj to hum ise chodenge nahi πŸ˜‘

Maha: Kya mein megz ko khaa sakti hoon? πŸ˜³

Harshad: Yeh ho kya raha hai?

Vandy: Kaun bola? Abhi dikhaati hoo-nn...

Megz: Koi meri baat hi nahi sunta. πŸ€”

Megz: GUYS??

Harshad: Ermmm..

Megz: They've all fainted. πŸ€” Anyway it's just me and you now...😈

Soapy does Vulcan grip on Megz and she faints.

Soapy: Woh harshad harshad sirf naatak tha..it's you and me baby. πŸ˜Ž

Sam: Main bhi aa rahi hoon!! Ek kabab main haddi to banti hi hai. πŸ˜³

Aashi: aur yeh thi hamaari Birthday FC ki kahaani..hmph..mujhe Harshad ke saath hona chaahiye tha..Megz ko uthne do...uski aisi haalat karoongi...

VandyP thumbnail

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Harshad.

In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. I'll always be Ur Fan, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.
this fc is a small gift from all ur fans...its our way of wishing u on this special day...knowing very well that birthday is the most Special day for u😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EADwSFWTU[/YOUTUBE]

love
vandy