Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh dear !! theek hai ... awesome twosome ... rock on πŸ€—

Originally posted by: muniza75

Aiyyooo creative mind is mine, tumi isko poora credit kaise de sakte ho?

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

thank you niecy, i feel the CV's and the team are just givin what we wanted...

a story and in the story the moments...and yet still cribbing why?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

the maha episode in my opinion was very good.

I loved maaneet's portion it was hot...cute...romantic..passionate..and there was just oozing love

if anyone noticed go look at geet's face when she says to maan that she is scared do not leave her...her eyes did not show any kind of fear in fact her eyes were actually this time doing real shararat...that maan always accused her to be doing...

these chor eyes of hers were actually giving away the expression of surrender...then she looked away because she knew HE was reading her eyes...and her double meaning...she wanted him to understand what her eyes were revealing...but Maan in haste even despite tryin to read her eyes failed to see them...she even asked him why is he lookin at her like that...that was all foreplay of words...she knew why he was lookin at her like that...she was pretending like she didn't...those were her clear expressions during that whole scene before she actually said yes to him...the way she looked at him when she said do not leave her she is scared...meant more then just what the actual phrase in simplicity meant.πŸ˜†

Aiyyooo Shivi agree with you, omg, her eyes was so naughty at that moment, the way she gave him indication was like wohooo Mrs. Khurana, open challenge to hubby dear...Seriously the way you had explained the whole that scene, it actually giving me goosebumps...Seriously agree with you...

the scene was simply beautiful...

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

me too totally loved every bit of it !!😳

thank you niecy, i feel the CV's and the team are just givin what we wanted...

a story and in the story the moments...and yet still cribbing why?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

the maha episode in my opinion was very good.

I loved maaneet's portion it was hot...cute...romantic..passionate..and there was just oozing love

if anyone noticed go look at geet's face when she says to maan that she is scared do not leave her...her eyes did not show any kind of fear in fact her eyes were actually this time doing real shararat...that maan always accused her to be doing...

these chor eyes of hers were actually giving away the expression of surrender...then she looked away because she knew HE was reading her eyes...and her double meaning...she wanted him to understand what her eyes were revealing...but Maan in haste even despite tryin to read her eyes failed to see them...she even asked him why is he lookin at her like that...that was all foreplay of words...she knew why he was lookin at her like that...she was pretending like she didn't...those were her clear expressions during that whole scene before she actually said yes to him...the way she looked at him when she said do not leave her she is scared...meant more then just what the actual phrase in simplicity meant.πŸ˜†

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bohot mushkil se aur mehanat se maine apne temper ko cool kiya hai...sirk iss umeed pe ke aaj continuation hoga...if not then i dunno wat i will do...

on karwa chauth day maan saw geet undressing...and on so called SR there was not a tiny bit of skin show...wat kind of progress was that...

nywys if maneet's magic sirf akhon akhon me hi hoga...then y dont they show them always standing 2 feet apart from each other with their eyes locked...humare liya utna bhi kaafi hoga...at least i wont hv any expectation then...

nywyz...my another hope is that wen they return to delhi and enter their own bedroom and lie down in their own bed...maybe they will feel the urge to "actually " take their relationship forward...

shibu...thanx a lot...for the vids...u really did manage to put a smile on my 2 days old frowning face...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

bohot mushkil se aur mehanat se maine apne temper ko cool kiya hai...sirk iss umeed pe ke aaj continuation hoga...if not then i dunno wat i will do...

on karwa chauth day maan saw geet undressing...and on so called SR there was not a tiny bit of skin show...wat kind of progress was that...

nywys if maneet's magic sirf akhon akhon me hi hoga...then y dont they show them always standing 2 feet apart from each other with their eyes locked...humare liya utna bhi kaafi hoga...at least i wont hv any expectation then...

nywyz...my another hope is that wen they return to delhi and enter their own bedroom and lie down in their own bed...maybe they will feel the urge to "actually " take their relationship forward...

shibu...thanx a lot...for the vids...u really did manage to put a smile on my 2 days old frowning face...

no prablem aditiπŸ€—

as long as there is a beautiful smile on ur pretty face it is  all 😎 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyooo Maanwa is lost his virginity, he is not virgin anymore, aiyyooo party time πŸ₯³...

Muniza
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Anamika , Great , well done . πŸ‘

You have really said it all as Maaneet's foreplay goes on everyday what more do people want .

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maaneet's FULL SR

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM9RbFg03HA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC3GQolhWEo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

aiyooo, eshtop the second video 1:12...that is where the break comes okay?

jee bhar ke dekhlo foreplay, you all asked for this right??? Ok chalo break time...half SR dikha diya humnay, abh break ke bad full ho jayega

Break KhatamπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VPH2aJBio[/YOUTUBE]

Full SR completed.

See, the GHSP team had given us an SR in halves...the first half was where they had shown the foreplay of maaneet, and damn was that some real foreplay. I mean just before they met in the room, they had the biggest and hottest type of foreplay... "the apple game"

then the half SR...and its continuation led in the barn durin the Maha episode.

Nice Post Shiv,

I hope they don't stick to showing Maneet havina a CON night just once in their lives like a major epoch n then showing them preserving abstinence for the rest of their lives for the TV viewers censorship. You don't need to show, actual hot scenes, but to simply show they enjoy their married life like any normal married couple.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
wah ji wah
prob ka kya solution nikali hai
Dilsay thumbnail
gR8 post yaar...I really had MAZA TIME reading it.πŸ€— Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago