Posted: 12 years ago
Heellooo okay so i thought why not make BW section a lil spicy like Shan Masala (acc to Zainab) 🀣

soo pleaseee share ur favourite all time Cheater or lier.. sumone who has cheated on their partners alot of time or the way they did it impressed u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

or u can also share ur fav EMA (extra marital affair)..

okay lemme go first..

My fav all time cheater is Deepika Padukone... muhahahhahaha 😈 i have my reasons..okay becuz she cheated wid Farhan (and i dont know how many) on Ranbir and then played the sympathy card.. i loved how she went main bechari abla nari.. gives u alot of techniques if u are keen to learn..she can also endorse C***** on behalf of Ranbir.. there's not much of a difference..πŸ˜†

my fav extra marital affair would be SRK and Kjo 🀣 arent they just adorableee.. SAY YES.. ofcoursee YESSS.. they are..😍 kabi Adi kabhi karan nahi.. Hamesha Karan.. K K K K Karan 😳

my fav lier is Katrinaaa... she said she's singleee 😲 after dating sumone for like 7-8 years..

so basically list all ur fav dheela charactersss.. there's no kami of them in BW 🀣

its all in the name of fun but if u guys wanna discuss please go ahead.. it would ad to the masala.. make it karahi instead of pheeka salan.. plz proceed..
now ur turn..πŸ˜›
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
I am more interested in the recipes that you are giving here..sounds delishπŸ˜†
Well this is gonna be interesting. What is this, a chance for people to bash on the celebs they dislike? 
Originally posted by beboholic

Well this is gonna be interesting. What is this, a chance for people to bash on the celebs they dislike? 

LMMMAAAOOO..  i dont hate Kjo.. see i just find them sooo damnnn cutee.. nahi?? 😍 kya karoon aadat se majboor..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Or defend the celeb they like.πŸ˜†

My favorite cheater award goes to: Ranbir 
My favorite extra marital affair award goes to: Bacchan Senior for doing such a great job at hiding it even at this age. 
My favorite liar award goes to: Deepika and Katrina, former for playing the victim card, the latter for playing the bhartiya naari card so well...

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Pallo, you shouldnt have mentioned food and masala and stuff. Now I'm hungry πŸ˜†

Originally posted by eraser

Pallo, you shouldnt have mentioned food and masala and stuff. Now I'm hungry πŸ˜†

HAHAHAA... πŸ˜†
PUllluuu...
Whatever u wrote...its the same for me...Agree on everything!!!
But my favorite...Bindas affair and Violent affair goes to Raja Chawdhury!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jesmina

PUllluuu...
Whatever u wrote...its the same for me...Agree on everything!!!
But my favorite...Bindas affair and Violent affair goes to Raja Chawdhury!!!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Raja is the best... i mean THE BEST..πŸ˜†
Okay let me think about who are my favorite cheaters and liars ...hmmm...NONE! lol