Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! (Page 6)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by abhaylove

Ahhh it would be really sad to see the way i heard of DMG forum . I just hate to pair every single man in PKYEK oppt to piyaAngry 
ARCHI : dmg fans are much more than abhlya fans LOLLOLLOL

Rupa u don't knw sid fans we are evil of allLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yes we r evil too...Sid ke fans hai afterall ROFL (PS: not talking abt Sid of DMGTongue)

Siddharth mehra aka siddhant karnick ke fans hai hum n humare liye sirf wohi sid hai we don't recognize any other sid other than siddharth Mehra/RaichandLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL on this forumLOLLOLLOL

-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I would not like to believe this till there is some more solid evidence on that front. I mean, SO does have two more new shows in pipeline, apparently. He might just be doing one of them.
I have nothing against KW entering PKYEK. I adore that actor to bits, he's one of my favourites on television. It's just that, call me selfish, but I don't want history to repeat itself like it did when he entered BHPH. The article and the forum was suddenly flooded with KW haters it was saddening. Having said that, this will happen even when he does any other show so I guess this fear of mine has to stop. Just that it'll hurt to see him insulted again and PKYEK Forum to turn into a bashing ground, that's all.
And yes of course, no pairing opposite Pia please. I remember comments like 'Why can't he ever play roles which doesn't require him to come in between the leads' when he entered BHPH. Utterly uncalled for comments. He was personally attacked when all he was doing was his job Unhappy
Anyway, thanks for sharing =)
I heard of DMG ( dil mil gaya ) ..LOL but what is now BHPH Ouch??? is it that every where KW enter there is war Sleepy...look like there are huge fan following for KWShockedShocked
He has as many haters as fansOuch thanks to dmg!

-rupa-.Jane..

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
sorry for interupting, i fail to understand one thing?...where in PKYEK has all guys been paired 'romanticly' oppsite Piya?
Its only been abhay and Kabir. Kabir has come to terms now. so i see no onther guys here. Sid had no 'love' involvemt, he actually only wanted to kill her. have i missed someone else?Confused...cause some are saying why is everyone falling in love with Piya. last characters who enterd, was shankar who was not involved with Piya, n not sharuya eaither.
And a werewolf involved with Abhiya was much predicted since beginning, its kinda needed, we do need more interactions in the main plot only, instead of uneeded sidetracks, whats some afraid of? forums wars?...well if the ones who already are here, take it with a great spirit there will be no need of wars going on. and these creatives wont change their main tracks based on some 20-30 forum members. they are not CMG creaitvesWacko.

Edited by AbhiL - 16 May 2011 at 4:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism-Doppelganger-.Jane..-x-Reshu-x-.Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

I heard of DMG ( dil mil gaya ) ..LOL but what is now BHPH Ouch??? is it that every where KW enter there is war Sleepy...look like there are huge fan following for KWShockedShocked
oh BHPH is a show that I used to watch and like before the fans of that show turn real nasty before and after KW entered it and even though they knew that he was only coming in for like abt a week or two they were still very horrible to him and his fans.

believe me KW has own fans including me and we know how to fairly stand by him if and when it's needed of us to do so.

we don't bash but some other fans group insecurity is what always lead to fights.

all KW fans want love ur own and let us love what is ours KW but in BHPH forum they don't even want to see a single topic abt him let alone praise him that is how bad they were.

as for DMG forum oh please don't even get me started how abt how horrible those days were.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa--x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

oh BHPH is a show that I used to watch and like before the fans of that show turn real nasty before and after KW entered it and even though they knew that he was only coming in for like abt a week or two they were still very horrible to him and his fans.

believe me KW has own fans including me and we know how to fairly stand by him if and when it's needed of us to do so.

we don't bash but some other fans group insecurity is what always lead to fights.

all KW fans want love ur own and let us love what is ours KW but in BHPH forum they don't even want to see a single topic abt him let alone praise him that is how bad they were.

as for DMG forum oh please don't even get me started how abt how horrible those days were.

Never watched DMG so don't know abt this actor LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but yes our peaceful forum shouldn't turn into war zoneDeadDead

-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but will wait for KW to confirm itEmbarrassed
as much as i want to see him back on screen i don't want to see him in PKYEKOuch but i m sure he will make the right decisionCool and we his fans will always stand by his sideEmbarrassed

Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 16 May 2011 at 4:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_SIDMA4EVERhreeyaablissfullRehanism-Harshu-

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
aab pkyek dekhne ka majahi alag hoga...will watch pkyek now jst 4 him!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index