Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I would not like to believe this till there is some more solid evidence on that front. I mean, SO does have two more new shows in pipeline, apparently. He might just be doing one of them.
I have nothing against KW entering PKYEK. I adore that actor to bits, he's one of my favourites on television. It's just that, call me selfish, but I don't want history to repeat itself like it did when he entered BHPH. The article and the forum was suddenly flooded with KW haters it was saddening. Having said that, this will happen even when he does any other show so I guess this fear of mine has to stop. Just that it'll hurt to see him insulted again and PKYEK Forum to turn into a bashing ground, that's all.
And yes of course, no pairing opposite Pia please. I remember comments like 'Why can't he ever play roles which doesn't require him to come in between the leads' when he entered BHPH. Utterly uncalled for comments. He was personally attacked when all he was doing was his job Unhappy
Anyway, thanks for sharing =)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobabhina_roksRehanism-rupa--Doppelganger-IndigoBluesDark-HuesOriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Kritz08

Thanks for the info!
I hope this is not the beginning of another nasty war on IF
Hope he is not paired with Pia or else its gonna be a third world war in forum as abhiya fans uski band baaja denge n we sid fans will also join abhiya fansLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yaar this will totally b a world war 3...dmg forum vs pkyek forum Sleepy
i dont want him to pkyek in the first place Sleepy

if werewolf dares to go behind Pia then he has to be ready for consequences as we are as evil as sid or even moreEvil SmileEvil Smile

-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Its Goood if he's Enterin' In PKYEK , But its a Humble reQuest Not to pair Up with * PiYa *
Abhay and Piya Luv is immortal , No can Touch it , No one can Ruin it .. It'd be Unbearable to see third person between AbhiYa .. As , Abhay & Piya 're the Pillar Of PKYEK ..
No more Triangles .. Abhay and Piya is Only Luv fo' eaCh Other ..
And seriously , don't want any war in Our peaCeful PKYEK forum ...

Just Pair Up with any Other Cast , i.e , Misha , PanChi Or T .. However, Misha would be really awesome with KW ..

* Fingers Crossed *

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Kritz08

Thanks for the info!
I hope this is not the beginning of another nasty war on IF
Hope he is not paired with Pia or else its gonna be a third world war in forum as abhiya fans uski band baaja denge n we sid fans will also join abhiya fansLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yaar this will totally b a world war 3...dmg forum vs pkyek forum Sleepy
i dont want him to pkyek in the first place Sleepy

Ahhh it would be really sad to see the way i heard of DMG forum . I just hate to pair every single man in PKYEK oppt to piyaAngry 
ARCHI : dmg fans are much more than abhlya fans LOLLOLLOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I would not like to believe this till there is some more solid evidence on that front. I mean, SO does have two more new shows in pipeline, apparently. He might just be doing one of them.
I have nothing against KW entering PKYEK. I adore that actor to bits, he's one of my favourites on television. It's just that, call me selfish, but I don't want history to repeat itself like it did when he entered BHPH. The article and the forum was suddenly flooded with KW haters it was saddening. Having said that, this will happen even when he does any other show so I guess this fear of mine has to stop. Just that it'll hurt to see him insulted again and PKYEK Forum to turn into a bashing ground, that's all.
And yes of course, no pairing opposite Pia please. I remember comments like 'Why can't he ever play roles which doesn't require him to come in between the leads' when he entered BHPH. Utterly uncalled for comments. He was personally attacked when all he was doing was his job Unhappy
Anyway, thanks for sharing =)
I heard of DMG ( dil mil gaya ) ..LOL but what is now BHPH Ouch??? is it that every where KW enter there is war Sleepy...look like there are huge fan following for KWShockedShocked

Edited by abhaylove - 16 May 2011 at 4:01am

SIDMA4EVEREvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Ahhh it would be really sad to see the way i heard of DMG forum . I just hate to pair every single man in PKYEK oppt to piyaAngry 
ARCHI : dmg fans are much more than abhlya fans LOLLOLLOL

Rupa u don't knw sid fans we are evil of allLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-rupa-

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing :-) bt i m waiting 4 kw 2 confirm as its nt yt mentioned abt pkyek! Wateva it is dont want history 2 repeat!

hreeyaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index