Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! (Page 15)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
lizz is here
lizz kets go to mummy topic and she is big tym spammer so lets go and soam there
here is d linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684323&PID=42505639'
come there fast

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
rockyman09 Groupbie
rockyman09
rockyman09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by rockyman09

wowTongue in today's supplement newspaper with DAINIK BHASKAR a brief good interview of karan wahi is publishedSmile. There it is nt clearly mention that he is entering pkyekUnhappy bt it is written that he is coming soon on his favourite channel star oneTongue in a new avtaar and in the last it was written that get ready for the action on star one with KWBig smile. He also told that his role is powerpacked with a new look.I don't know how to post the article otherwise i would hv postedUnhappy it bt still trying to do something. if anyone can help me out in posting it Smile

take a pic and upload it please!!
:D
sorryUnhappyits raining heavily over here in my city since morning so was nt able to connect. Unhappyhopefully the lights are there bt don't know for how much timeConfused i am sending you the link of newspaper hope you can post it 4r everyoneSmileit would be under db star section of today's edition on pg 4 its a supplement paper.http://www.bhaskar.com/Smile. i tried hard bt was nt able to do it sorryCry
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ookkkaayyy

I would love to see KW back ASAP n work with Ekta maiya cuz it will be really great for his career but then again all tht useless bashing will start again n I don't want tht too happen...

anyways lets see what happens...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

ookkkaayyy

I would love to see KW back ASAP n work with Ekta maiya cuz it will be really great for his career but then again all tht useless bashing will start again n I don't want tht too happen...

bashing happens everywhere, you just gotta take it, na? besides, what are we for? we're gonna defend him nonetheless. (; 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 16 May 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoindian_beauty

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
OMG i really hope he enters coz i will start watching PKYEK then.
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by indian_beauty

ookkkaayyy

bashing happens everywhere, you just gotta take it, na? besides, what are we for? we're gonna defend him nonetheless. (; 

true!Embarrassed
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

lizz is here
lizz kets go to mummy topic and she is big tym spammer so lets go and soam there
here is d linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684323&PID=42505639'
come there fast

2 mins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index