Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! (Page 12)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Prevention is better than cure. I have always maintained that this forum members are not yet as obsessed fanatically with any fictional character or actor as of now. But there are high chances that they might be in future if some one 'comes between' their favourite couple. So I think KW should not take up such a role.

In 'The-show-that-must-not-be-named', he was mercilessly bashed by the loyal phankas from the day he entered; first because he replaced their 'God' (read reverse) and then because he came in the way of 'piuur labh' (read: puke-worthy lust).

By the end of that (s)hit show, I prayed that KW and Shilpa leaves that wretched serial for their own safety and for the safety of those who still had their braincells intact. i just don't want history to repeat itself. I hope KW will see all the pros and cons before signing the contract.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishraSIDMA4EVERSATHYA88blissfull--sunshine---PhoenixD-.Angel-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

oye Archi i m in Metz team too LOLLOL

@Sanjna: i know u like KW but to b honest i dont like him and dont want him to enter pkyek...so surely IF there is any thing such as Edward and Jacob team on our forum , we r no less u know that Wink...i just dont want fights, thats it Smile

how do u knw i like KWShocked and if  u see my past comments u will get to knw that even i dnt want him to enter as i cant see bashing at all and many bashers will take entryOuch... And i dnt want forum to get didvide as this will defo divide forumConfused...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

oye Archi i m in Metz team too LOLLOL

@Sanjna: i know u like KW but to b honest i dont like him and dont want him to enter pkyek...so surely IF there is any thing such as Edward and Jacob team on our forum , we r no less u know that Wink...i just dont want fights, thats it Smile

how do u knw i like KWShocked and if  u see my past comments u will get to knw that even i dnt want him to enter as i cant see bashing at all and many bashers will take entryOuch... And i dnt want forum to get didvide as this will defo divide forumConfused...

Sanju nice siggy mere parrot nose ki nose sab se cute hai n usske fangs bhi hottest haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

--sunshine--

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OriginalsFan

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
great news. he is a good, will bring in a new energy. waise must say, seems all good looking guys r in PKYEK. LOL

Edited by chahat4u - 16 May 2011 at 5:55am
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OriginalsFan

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Sana Awesome siggy ! Wink

My Chweeet Abhay is loookin' so  Cuteee and Hawt while smilin' ... BlushingHug

--sunshine--

rockyman09 Groupbie
rockyman09
rockyman09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by rockyman09

Originally posted by sajan_kash01

give me the link
may be i can help u
i am having the newspaper in my hands bt  don't hv  a linkCry. Its published in today's DB star newspaperStern Smile
thanks a lot for the info dearEmbarrassed
can u plz tell me the page no n the date of the edition...?
i can try to get the pic here...Tongue
sorryUnhappyits raining heavily over here in my city since morning so was nt able to connect. Unhappyhopefully the lights are there bt don't know for how much timeConfused i am sending you the link of newspaper hope you can post it 4r everyoneSmileit would be under db star section of today's edition on pg 4 its a supplement paper.http://www.bhaskar.com/Smile. i tried hard bt was nt able to do it sorryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index