Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry😔its raining heavily over here in my city since morning so was nt able to connect. 😔hopefully the lights are there bt don't know for how much time😕 i am sending you the link of newspaper hope you can post it 4r everyone😊it would be under db star section of today's edition on pg 4 its a supplement paper.http://www.bhaskar.com/😊. i tried hard bt was nt able to do it sorry😭
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sanjna exactly ppl need sum1 2 bash n fortunately or unfortunately both d times it was KW! I hope its nt d same case here if he takes up pkyek :-)
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: subia-17

@sanjna exactly ppl need sum1 2 bash n fortunately or unfortunately both d times it was KW! I hope its nt d same case here if he takes up pkyek :-)

we can just wish and just wish dis forum dont turn up into DMG forum and u knw cz of dis thingy i dnt visit dmg forum
i just hope this dnt happen to dis forum as by now i am attached to dis forum and here we have very sensible people

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

<font color="#ff0033">we can just wish and just wish dis forum dont turn up into DMG forum and u knw cz of dis thingy i dnt visit dmg forum
i just hope this dnt happen to dis forum as by now i am attached to dis forum and here we have very sensible people
</font>

yeah hopefuly it wont as u say dey r sensible ppl here! N same here only visit 2 d posts vch r worth visitn n dat too link 2 specific posts lolz
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
This is good news will be fun to see kw enter and 3 hot guys in pkeyk will be fun to watch can't wait lol
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Angel

if he come I just hope he is not pair up with Pia and her lookalike and that he stay very very away from those two because I'd hate to see him getting bash/getting hate mails again for doing his job that he was ask to do like got bashed in DMG forum.

thats the only reason i dont want him in this show.. other than that..its fine. as long as they pair him with someone new
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Prevention is better than cure. I have always maintained that this forum members are not yet as obsessed fanatically with any fictional character or actor as of now. But there are high chances that they might be in future if some one 'comes between' their favourite couple. So I think KW should not take up such a role.

In 'The-show-that-must-not-be-named', he was mercilessly bashed by the loyal phankas from the day he entered; first because he replaced their 'God' (read reverse) and then because he came in the way of 'piuur labh' (read: puke-worthy lust).

By the end of that (s)hit show, I prayed that KW and Shilpa leaves that wretched serial for their own safety and for the safety of those who still had their braincells intact. i just don't want history to repeat itself. I hope KW will see all the pros and cons before signing the contract.

This isn't DMG forum, its better no discussion is taken place of its actors and characters.
And bashing is NOT allowed here whether its pkyek characters or dmg characters. And you are also disrespecting, bunch of people just because they have their own favorites. But yet you can criticize and comment on bashers and NOT fans, all fans aren't bashers.😊Like you have KW, be his fan, its others choice liking any actor/show.

Thanks.

@TM : I like KW, and would love to see him in Pkyek.😃I always liked him in BHPH as Ranveer.😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i really really want to see him but then i am scared that if he comes in this show he is going to get bash left and right if he comes between pia and abhay and i don't want that to happen.

if he comes then i don't want him to come between the couple at all!

but yes as being his fan i will support him no matter what, if he wants to do this show then it is his choice and i am with him just don't want any triangle stuff at all.

p.s. all the best karan wahi!
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockyman09

wow😛 in today's supplement newspaper with DAINIK BHASKAR a brief good interview of karan wahi is published😊. There it is nt clearly mention that he is entering pkyek😔 bt it is written that he is coming soon on his favourite channel star one😛 in a new avtaar and in the last it was written that get ready for the action on star one with KW😃. He also told that his role is powerpacked with a new look.I don't know how to post the article otherwise i would hv posted😔 it bt still trying to do something. if anyone can help me out in posting it 😊

take a pic and upload it please!!
:D
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

we can just wish and just wish dis forum dont turn up into DMG forum and u knw cz of dis thingy i dnt visit dmg forum

LIKE ME😳