Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

why drag DMG here????

there are fanatic fans anyway...they are something you cant avoid..
but thinking of it KW enters as a warewolf...and by chance(DUH!!!...)hell be on the lines of Jacob...
i think well have edward v/s Jacob kinda fights!

🤣🤣
we were dicussing this only team edward and team jacob🤣
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjna4

🤣🤣

I heard someone say TEAM JACOB!!😲🤣🤣

Btw..Its better if he doesn't..cuz I seriously don't want this place to turn into a war zone

But i too like him as an actor!!😳

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@chillz: ik we are angels in front of them🤣... chilzz chill maar yr dey dis is forum if we will not express our pleasures and displeasures not here den what r forums meant for
i guess dese people shud knw dat on forums we are here to express our feeling only and dey shud respect each other POV

True there. Log toh kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna. But it's funny how they want their opinions respected when they can't respect others' conveniently preaching on the topics with the opposing PoVs and then asking them to stay away from their own. Anyhow, I just know that I have an opinion and I have every right to be entitled to it. If someone can't respect it, it's their headache 😃

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@nidhi: bache i m big fan of karan wahi from remix days but looking into fights, i dnt want him to be bashed cz den everybody will get to knw me 🤣
on serious note i guess i m not at all piya fan m nt at all abhay fan but still when it comes to bashing i m alws dere to stop bashing and give dem answers in dere language

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

True there. Log toh kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna. But it's funny how they want their opinions respected when they can't respect others' conveniently preaching on the topics with the opposing PoVs and then asking them to stay away from their own. Anyhow, I just know that I have an opinion and I have every right to be entitled to it. If someone can't respect it, it's their headache 😃

@blue: thats it and if dey quote u and taunt u indirectly den u need to give dem dere medicine😉
like me😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@blue: thats it and if dey quote u and taunt u indirectly den u need to give dem dere medicine😉
like me😛

Eggjectly. People know the art of indirect attacks that I've seen. Wonder why chicken from direct talks 😉
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't have time to bash Actors but if I see anyone doing PDA and promotion of their love story and not promotions of the show they are doing then I ma come out in the open to show my displeasure any day and nothing or no one is gonna stop me from doing just that.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣

we are on team siddharth mehra n mathali😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Eggjectly. People know the art of indirect attacks that I've seen. Wonder why chicken from direct talks 😉

cz dey fear if dey will attack us directly den dey will get a nice answer from us and den dey will dnt have any answer in return😉🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

cz dey fear if dey will attack us directly den dey will get a nice answer from us and den dey will dnt have any answer in return😉🤣🤣

Sid is not leaving the show he is still shooting toh usse maat bhulo woh werewolf ka dinner karega this time n suck his blood dryROFLROFLROFL