Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! - Page 6

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now again here we have newbie again :P
@newbie: dnt get me wrong but these days sabne humare trust break kiya hai so its impossible to believe anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KSG vs KW
Shilpa vs Jennifer
Kash vs KaJen
KaJen vs Jeran
AR vs SR
AR vs Arsh

This is how bad it was😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

KSG vs KW
Shilpa vs Jennifer
Kash vs KaJen
KaJen vs Jeran
AR vs SR
AR vs Arsh

This is how bad it was😳

Saare fan wars list kar diye 😆

It was a nightmare 😳
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Baat Humari Pakki Hai, a show he entered post DMG going off-air. Not just KW, every actor who was once associated with DMG has fans and haters who will follow everywhere they go. KSG had his new show coming up. I'm sure V Forum will also be flooded with his lovers and bashers. I didn't ever mention that beginning of this show and forum, every weekend we saw Suku bashing as well, did I? But she was still spared a lot because fans were busy killing each other over certain other two actresses.

Thanks ...hope our forum dont turn into one. Not many can be sensitive and logical . So chances are always there if we have more fanatic member in IF Ouch

--sunshine-- thumbnail

It was a nightmare 😳

okay again we r discussing  DMG😛
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

It was a nightmare 😳

Reliving old memories🤣
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

KSG vs KW
Shilpa vs Jennifer
Kash vs KaJen
KaJen vs Jeran
AR vs SR
AR vs Arsh

This is how bad it was😳

oh i think u forgot to add abt how u can only love one jodi and can only be in one group.

oh oh and and abt how u must not seen praise another Actor for his fantastic acting skills.

and those AR fans only post.

SR fans only post.

ArSh fans only post.

my god I never wanna see a forum like DMG forum ever again.

--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Thanks ...hope our forum dont turn into one. Not many can be sensitive and logical . So chances are always there if we have more fanatic member in IF

roopa its all abt entry m so sure soon KW enters all will make a entry on this forum
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subia-17

Kirtz agree bt he has way more lovers dan haters! N guys no worries abt this forum turning into war unless ppl understand dat he is doing his job n its creatives cal with whom he shld b paired or nt nt his! N nt bashn him baselessly 4 doin his job! Kw is a brilliant actor sure 2 watch out 4 .i m nt juss saying this 'coz i m his fan! Lets 1st c if he is entern or nt

I agree...there is nothing to be worried about as long as members of this forum are mature and sensible enough.

@bold
Offcourse i know that Kw has a huge fan following😊...i'm sorry i didn't mean it that way
AbhiL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

in bold red even I fail to understand the everyone saying that they are tired of seen Pia been paired up with everyone because as far as I know out of all of the guys in the show apart from Abhay it's only Kabir who had been shown liking or loving Pia, so what is with everyone getting tired of seen Pia being paired up with every guys? unless of course u are all tired of seen with Abhay😕

plus I agree with the rest of ur comment as well.

guys this is an Ekta show not any other PH like CMG creatives show and EKta does whatever she feel is right for her show, she does not listen or let fans runs/tell her what to do with her own.

so even if things does not go the way u want calling her up and asking/telling to change it is useless😆

thnx:)

lol, i guess they have taken Danish and Chands and then Sids 'killing' motives as 'Love' for PiyaConfused😆. But if its, that its more Abt Piya or Abhay all the time, well flasnews ppl, this show is centered on these two😉, if u ask me its actually sick how the main plot sometimes is sacrificed for the more totally unfitting sidetracks🤢. its actually been to less of them, hope this new track bring more serious screenspace of them involved.

yea, EK seems to go her own way no matter what anyone says,lol...she ecen said that in the pressconference, she doesnt belive in forums plattforms, and tbh its great that dhe thinks so, cause we might have 20-30 ppl with same mind of view on one forum who thinks this and that, doesnt have to do anything with the majority, as proven by the drastic TRP fall during the AP less episodes.
I think the majority would enjoy a werewolf involvment with Abhiya with the fact reserved that Abhay is always Piyas and viceversa in mind and soul. KW seems a good option, i would enjoy the interactions. let see.
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago