Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! - Page 5

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yes we r evil too...Sid ke fans hai afterall 🀣 (PS: not talking abt Sid of DMGπŸ˜›)

Siddharth mehra aka siddhant karnick ke fans hai hum n humare liye sirf wohi sid hai we don't recognize any other sid other than siddharth Mehra/RaichandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

I heard of DMG ( dil mil gaya ) ..πŸ˜† but what is now BHPH ??? is it that every where KW enter there is war πŸ₯±...look like there are huge fan following for KW😲😲

He has as many haters as fans thanks to dmg!
AbhiL thumbnail
sorry for interupting, i fail to understand one thing?...where in PKYEK has all guys been paired 'romanticly' oppsite Piya?
Its only been abhay and Kabir. Kabir has come to terms now. so i see no onther guys here. Sid had no 'love' involvemt, he actually only wanted to kill her. have i missed someone else?πŸ˜•...cause some are saying why is everyone falling in love with Piya. last characters who enterd, was shankar who was not involved with Piya, n not sharuya eaither.
And a werewolf involved with Abhiya was much predicted since beginning, its kinda needed, we do need more interactions in the main plot only, instead of uneeded sidetracks, whats some afraid of? forums wars?...well if the ones who already are here, take it with a great spirit there will be no need of wars going on. and these creatives wont change their main tracks based on some 20-30 forum members. they are not CMG creaitves.
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I heard of DMG ( dil mil gaya ) ..πŸ˜† but what is now BHPH ??? is it that every where KW enter there is war πŸ₯±...look like there are huge fan following for KW😲😲

oh BHPH is a show that I used to watch and like before the fans of that show turn real nasty before and after KW entered it and even though they knew that he was only coming in for like abt a week or two they were still very horrible to him and his fans.

believe me KW has own fans including me and we know how to fairly stand by him if and when it's needed of us to do so.

we don't bash but some other fans group insecurity is what always lead to fights.

all KW fans want love ur own and let us love what is ours KW but in BHPH forum they don't even want to see a single topic abt him let alone praise him that is how bad they were.

as for DMG forum oh please don't even get me started how abt how horrible those days were.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

oh BHPH is a show that I used to watch and like before the fans of that show turn real nasty before and after KW entered it and even though they knew that he was only coming in for like abt a week or two they were still very horrible to him and his fans.

believe me KW has own fans including me and we know how to fairly stand by him if and when it's needed of us to do so.

we don't bash but some other fans group insecurity is what always lead to fights.

all KW fans want love ur own and let us love what is ours KW but in BHPH forum they don't even want to see a single topic abt him let alone praise him that is how bad they were.

as for DMG forum oh please don't even get me started how abt how horrible those days were.

Never watched DMG so don't know abt this actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yes our peaceful forum shouldn't turn into war zone🀒🀒
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing but will wait for KW to confirm it😳
as much as i want to see him back on screen i don't want to see him in PKYEK but i m sure he will make the right decision😎 and we his fans will always stand by his side😳
Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 12 years ago
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aab pkyek dekhne ka majahi alag hoga...will watch pkyek now jst 4 him!!!!!!!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Baat Humari Pakki Hai, a show he entered post DMG going off-air. Not just KW, every actor who was once associated with DMG has fans and haters who will follow everywhere they go. KSG had his new show coming up. I'm sure V Forum will also be flooded with his lovers and bashers. I didn't ever mention that beginning of this show and forum, every weekend we saw Suku bashing as well, did I? But she was still spared a lot because fans were busy killing each other over certain other two actresses.
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kirtz agree bt he has way more lovers dan haters! N guys no worries abt this forum turning into war unless ppl understand dat he is doing his job n its creatives cal with whom he shld b paired or nt nt his! N nt bashn him baselessly 4 doin his job! Kw is a brilliant actor sure 2 watch out 4 .i m nt juss saying this 'coz i m his fan! Lets 1st c if he is entern or nt
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AbhiL

sorry for interupting, i fail to understand one thing?...where in PKYEK has all guys been paired oppsite Piya?

Its only been abhay and then Kabir. Kabir has come to terms now. so i see no onther guys here. Sid had no 'love' involvemt, he actually only wanted to kill her. have i missed someone else?πŸ˜•...cause some are saying why is everyone falling in love with Piya. last characters who entred, was shankar who was not involved with Piya even even sharuya.
And a werewolf involved with Abhiya was much predicted since beginning, ist kinde needed, we do need more interactiosn in the main plot only instead of uneeded sidetracks, whats some afraid of? forums wars?...well if the ones who already are here, take it with a great spirit there will be no need of wars going on. and these creatives wont change their main tracks based on some 20-30 forum members. they are not CMG creaitves.

in bold red even I fail to understand the everyone saying that they are tired of seen Pia been paired up with everyone because as far as I know out of all of the guys in the show apart from Abhay it's only Kabir who had been shown liking or loving Pia, so what is with everyone getting tired of seen Pia being paired up with every guys? unless of course u are all tired of seen with AbhayπŸ˜•

plus I agree with the rest of ur comment as well.

guys this is an Ekta show not any other PH like CMG creatives show and EKta does whatever she feel is right for her show, she does not listen or let fans runs/tell her what to do with her own.

so even if things does not go the way u want calling her up and asking/telling to change it is uselessπŸ˜†