Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

u can do one thing.Take snap of tht newspaper article in ur mobile & upload it here

Ya, you can do that aswell! ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if he come I just hope he is not pair up with Pia and her lookalike and that he stay very very away from those two because I'd hate to see him getting bash/getting hate mails again for doing his job that he was ask to do like got bashed in DMG forum.
pparth7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockyman09

struggling hard to post the original article bt failing again and again๐Ÿ˜ญ help!!!!!

Do one think if you have a camera or some good phone than take a photo and upload ...we are eagerly waiting to read the interview...
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockyman09

wow๐Ÿ˜› in today's supplement newspaper with DAINIK BHASKAR a brief good interview of karan wahi is published๐Ÿ˜Š. There it is nt clearly mention that he is entering pkyek๐Ÿ˜” bt it is written that he is coming soon on his favourite channel star one๐Ÿ˜› in a new avtaar and in the last it was written that get ready for the action on star one with KW๐Ÿ˜ƒ. He also told that his role is powerpacked with a new look.I don't know how to post the article otherwise i would hv posted๐Ÿ˜” it bt still trying to do something. if anyone can help me out in posting it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much meri jaan for sharing this with us. Biggest hug to u. Thank u
sooo much.!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›Edited by ginac - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We want him with misha or T plzzz leave Pia alone no more guys behind Pia!!๐Ÿ˜”
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Angel

if he come I just hope he is not pair up with Pia and her lookalike and that he stay very very away from those two because I'd hate to see him getting bash/getting hate mails again for doing his job that he was ask to do like got bashed in DMG forum.

DITTO

Anyways thanx for sharing :D
PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ if Karan wahi is entering into dis show but plss his pairing wid dat  fat chick vabhiz is abs NO NO 4 me .She is getting unnecessary importance / screen space only bcz shez lead actor's GF.
kooljanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey thank you for the news dear,..He is also a friend of VIVU I think I saw him in with vovu in one of the offscreen pics..

yeah i hav posted a pic of karan wahi vivy vahbbiz n dat maya in picture gallery... so i guess he may come 4 a cameo role... ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info!
I hope this is not the beginning of another nasty war on IF
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...KW is coming back nd as a werewolf...great news!!
I might actually start watching pkyek again, just for him...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thnx soo much for sharing!!