Gunahon Ka Devta

CLOSED|| DOTW || May 15th-21st, 2011 - Page 4

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya...sweetie...everything happens for the best...keep your hopes up and dreams aloft...you will meet someone who is destined for you...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamini5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chista

Hello Vistaa πŸ€—

What a wonderful topic excellent  dearπŸ‘
I dunno where do i start...  In the past few days i was'nt in a good mood..I did read your post but  cud'nt write any thing ...

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

Avita's love story was started when they did'nt know each other. They were two familiar soul  that live in a alien land.  They were knew each other when God  did create their soul in the love land. They love each other from eternity ...They always had  soul connection with each other sometimes their love story remind me some mythic loves in the world that we never forget them.

Avdesh perceived the feathery touch of delicate wings rustling about his flaming heart,& a great live possessing him...A love whose power separates the mind from the world of quantity & measurement...A love that talks when the  tongue  of  life  if muted... A love that stands as a blue beacon to point out the path,guiding with no visible light.

Their eternal love  was especial for me. 😳

b) Do you think such special love is possible in real life?

Yes, i do.may be you don't believe but i was started my life like them..when i was 18 & studied at univ i fell in love with my ex -hobby.He had never seen me  before.He was very intelligent & one of the famous political activist at univ.I always dreamed he was my hobby ...one day in a poetry meeting when i was reading my poem he saw me & fell in live with me... So simple but our  families were disagree with our marriage but cos of our insistence lastly, they did  agree. After a one year his parents wanted a heir cos he was the only child of them but cos of a congenital prob i cud'nt have a child .He did try to adopt a child but they did never accept it & finally i was decided to divorce him & go out of his life forever.In separation time we were crying hard & were divorced with pain.After that i left my hometown & never comeback to there but still i love him madly.I was heard from my family he is marry & have 2 children but he isn't a happy man. Sorry if i write my painful story but i wanted to say to all of you if a person want to  have a true love he/she will found it...But as Avdesh said on one scene "the Animal too cud fall in love but its protecting wud be very hard & only a man cud protect it

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

NO,i cud'nt compare them with nobody cos each love story & love couple is unique in own  time.

Hey Sara

Iam sorry to hear about your  love story πŸ€—and thanks for sharing

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Priya, wow your analysis was as beautiful as your fan fictions. Avita is very special because they loved each other without even knowing anything about one another. Avita's love will conquer death even if they exist no more in the real world because they will remain in our hearts. I'm so happy to know that you love each and everyone of us even if we have never met, this world includes many special people and it is only thorough a common goal or love that we have bonded. I, myself do not know what love is other than  from fiction and the love stories of my relatives. Thus I can only imagine the pain and heart ache of losing or splitting from a loved one. Priya, with your open mind and loving heart, you will find the perfect person. You are still young and many doors will be opened for you. There will definitely be a sign when you meet him and I will be happy for you. I don't know how to reply to your broke up but I'm happy that you still remained the cheerful and bubbly person you are.

Siddu πŸ€—

@ black  bold

agree with you completely 

sometimes some relationship become more important than family...also i hope we all will be together in future πŸ˜³

if you know me before 4 yrs you would shock that i believe in love and i am perfect example of tomboyπŸ˜†

@ blue bold

i don't let anything effect over me when i come home from college it's family time and mom always says that when you step in home leave your college worries,friends,small fights etc out side the gate πŸ˜† you can say i hide my emotions very well even if i cried whole night you can except me to be cheerful in morning πŸ˜³

i may lost one person but see the bright side i got many person  in my life who except me to smile and laugh everyday for them.

if my mom caught me at around 3 am in IF then she says all the devils are not splet yet πŸ˜†
my mom is very fond of Prashuu,Jess,Amna and Munni she always say me to learn how to behave with others from Prashuu, she loves the bubbly nature of jess but Amna is the one whom she loves very much she calls her Badi vardhini πŸ˜†

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
@ chista di

di i know you went to threw many things and i am so glad that i got di i am form of you πŸ‘ πŸ‘

alots of hugs from me πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Neha, I loved your anaylsis of GKD and why you admired it. Even I liked GKD because Avita was pure and decent comparing to many other couples. I grew up watching American shows but I always respected the Indian culture of uniting only after marriage. Ashish is a marvelous actor and he has caused us to stick to this show no matter what.

Hey siddu thanx for ur appreciation dear, nice to know that being living in western culture u still like indian culture n values, for me love is that feel, power n passion which give u strenght to face the world with all dignity no matter he/she is with u physicaly or not the feel ,the confidence he/she have on u will b thr with u for whole life, love give u reason to proud of ur self u no matter what other says about u for me love is the thing which is same in all times n all countries no matter u love an indian or american if he really loves u will pprotect u n ur respect he don't want to touch u but will hug ur soul without even touching u .have alot to say but inshort i will say love of avita is just perfect example of true love (till now)
@ priya ur experience may b ended in bitter but happy to know ur approach to life bz i believe that true love will find u one day no matter u try to find it or not one day u will meet him πŸ˜‰
N yaa i love the show n reason behind is u all guys n u know my family don't know that i m active like this here like siddu my paa too thinks enternet n technolgy is spoiling us but i bliv its like love ''double edged sword'' handle with care hehe see i found u guys n di's who give me reason to believe in myself again, everyone here is soo sweet n helpful love u all guys n hope we can talk like this in future also.    πŸ˜³
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing such in depth feelings of ur life

every one of u is like learning experience for others..

yoga23priya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joliefille

@ priya ur experience may b ended in bitter but happy to know ur approach to life bz i believe that true love will find u one day no matter u try to find it or not one day u will meet him πŸ˜‰

no jo my relationship never ended in bitter and it was my mistake to let him go πŸ˜³
i don't regret anything in my life and may be i will find and you too πŸ˜‰
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hieee Everyone... 😳😳

Im back again..πŸ˜›..I knw I shld have unresd before bt got busy nd cldnt come on IF and then my net betrayed me *cries* Im replyin thru lappyπŸ˜ƒ

Im finally unresing my post...πŸ˜‰

Muaahhh...Love you all... Loved each posts...Loved ur thoughts..😳

Sara di, CB Di, Nandu di, Sow Di, Sidda, My Ice Cream, *sry if I missed anyone's name'

Standing ovation fr u all...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Here goes my thoughts...πŸ˜‰

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

I think to everyone of us...Avita's love story is the best, loviest, pure...Nd yeah..exceptionally beautiful... Avita's love story touched my chord frm the day I saw its promos...Oh My... The promo itself was superb... The way he saw her, saved her frm those goons in promo, the way he turns when he hands over duppatta to her.It was completely an act of respect nd yeah..the way he blushed. nd then I heard the tagline "wo pyaar hi kya jo aapki hifazat na kar sake" ..the tagline had a different impact on me..It was so powerful.. I fell love with the show frm day one. The story progressed..They met, They got married, Bahuji's antics, They suffered bcaz of his pratigya, Rv's entry, Their days in jungle, Arpita getting arrested, RV's creep offer, Avi's doubts , Arpi's death, Avi suffereing and Now Pihu... there was just one thing..Their love was pure, true, complete soulmates, they were incomplete without each other nd still are..they would die for each other ..Thts what I love abt it. keeping aside RV's cheap plan.. They overcomed each obstacle.. They didnt knew each other until they married and slowly started knowing each other.. accepting each other's flaws...loving each other irrespective of their flaws, they changed themselves for their love ( Avi) ..Their bond was impossible to break until arpi fell into RV's web of plans . nd Avi fell into Bahuji's plans.. nd their love story ended the day Arpi died.. But the love is still there..the longing for each other is still there.. It is said Lovers die..Love does not... This simply touched me... I cried with Avi nd arpi, I smiled with them ..., I laughed at Our cute goons' dialogues, Its sooo close to my heart..tht even I cannot express.. Not only Arpi...Avi too... loved each other to its core. Nd Secondly someone mentioned.. Even If they didnt have their SR...Still they love each other. This shows Love matters the most... Their love story beautiful in its own way..no matter evn if its tragic ending... I remember lines of the song hum hain is pal yahan which was played on them " Hum mile..na mile, hum rahen..na rahen..rahegi sada yahan..pyaar ki ye dastan...sunenge sada jise..ye zamin , aasman..." I think this is what is happening on the show..Even if they dont be together, even if they wont live...Love will remain..nd people will remember it...same as other greatest love stories...I love their love story nd it touched my heart fr its originality, pure love..nd everything attached to Avita... Special abt Avita is Avdhesh nd Arpita. They themselves are special...nd their Love is special...So..its bound to be loved..😳..

Nd last but not the least My dearest GKD phamily...Who I met thru IF..nd nw My phamily...Sweetest ..., loveliest, cutest..Phamily...Love you all...Nd I really hope ...We will keep our forum going even after our beloved show ends too... always be together...😳

Nd wait..How can I forget Ashish...*blushes* He is one of the biggest reason tht I love the show... i just cant take my eyes off when he is on screen... Hayyee..!! what a charm he has!!!! 😳

b) Do you think such special love is possible in real life?

I have never experienced Love... Dont knw what It feels like... To be very practical...such kind of love its nt possible ..caz everyone is busy in their life... But yes..I want it be possible...there are real love stories tooo ... nd I hope everyone gets their avdhesh or arpita... But simply life is beautiful nd so is love... Nd to experience such kind of love ..is a boon in itself... So..Everyone shld experience it...nd live it... Also..everyone wishes such kind of partner who loves, respects, can do anything for you...smiles when u smile...nd is happy in ur happiness...😊

One thing I want to say to all singles... "Some where there is someone who dreams of ur smile, nd finds in ur presence tht life is worthwhile.. So..dnt be upset..remember this is true..somebody ..somewhere is thinking of you.."  u all will get ur Avi soonπŸ˜‰ (including meπŸ˜†)

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have followed in the past?

I have followed PKCM, DMG, MJHT... But i cant compare any of the jodis with avita. caz each one has charm of their own. But i accept..Avita is most cutest couple..

Finally...I have stopped my bak-bakπŸ˜† I have written a lot

I think I have made my answer of (a) question a bit confusing Plz let me knw abt it.. nd Sry fr late unresing post😊
Thnk u Vista Di and evryone for waiting for my views...😳 Love you all😳

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prash_t

Res..

Ill soon unres by tomorrooww

Hey PrashπŸ˜ƒ

I have closed this thread because the new DOTW has been posted already by Priya. But I am sure we all would love to know your thoughts on this...so if it is not against the rules (*and here Vista looks to Jaz/Nandini for guidance😊*), please do unreserve your postπŸ˜ƒ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hee if its not locked prash can do  unreservation