CLOSED|| DOTW || May 15th-21st, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Sara Di, your story is very sad. I appreciate your love story because for me love is just a fantasy that I am hoping to experience. I really don't know if I will ever fall in love but that hope makes me more happy. I can understand your great love for your ex hubby by the way you write. You loved him greatly that you were ready to let him go. This sacrifice is great and I know that he must still love you. You may not be near your loved one but the feeling of knowing someone loves you is great.
Thanks Vista, I learned to have wisdom by watching movies and serials since I was three years old. My parents say media is a bad influence but according to me, it gives many lessons. 
Thanks Sow, I love Avita and I am only saying what each of our hearts say. 
Hey Vista di thanx for such beautiful topic for discussion 😳 specially st this time when v all r in deep  distress 😭😭😭
this discussion will bring us back to those beautiful moments 😍

ok ,

a)one there are lots of things in this jodi which touches my heart , n there are huge number of scenes which bring this story more close to me , although i missed the initial part like the market scene , but when i saw its promo of  the balcony scene oooh my god the way sharvan says "ab se hamri gaadi... " n Avi put off his shades his eyes n the moment Arpi gives that shy response i was dead sure this story is special πŸ˜³ n most important thing which make it  apart from other soaps was that they never ever talked (except there eyes
😍) they were confirmed about there love n just on account of his sight at garden she rebel in front of everyone  n he came running to save her n then they got married at first attempt even Arpi heard his side at haveli when Bj denied their marriage πŸ˜‘ the way Avi step between Bj n Arpi, the way they he waited out of haveli to see her on terrace, their first night trip out of haveli, n their first fight Avi pulled her hairs , throw her on ground she got hurt but same pain was there on his face too😭😭 loved the scene , n after that when she shoot RV n he takes care of her, then my most fav scene the lock up one oooh AS n TB just stole my heart from that day even when they show that scene in promos i can feel the same goose bums as in the epi😳😳😳
my list can go on  n on whole night n next day tooπŸ˜‰ in short there cute , innocent  love stole my heart n give me all reasons to love the story from the bottom of   heart 😳

b)yap di i think this kind of true love exist in this world too but its not in everyone's destiny or i should say most of the time innocent tender feelings used to be crushed by people like Bj n Papa Rai N Pappu😑 if one realize it on time n take step like Avita then they can live it in real world too, but prob is Avi sirf GKD me hi ho sakta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

c)previously i watched many shows as my mom was used to Saas Bahu soaps so i had to watch them n i liked one show too KTH but i don't think any couple can create the impression which Avita will leave on my heart n memory just want a happy ending bz without it for me story  will b incomplete,ooh after reading Siddu'spost i realie that i forget to add one thing
Lax di would kill me for this one thing which make them unique was that they were married, living under same roof , on same bed but never ever try to force other for their desire to get close even when they get married n Bj spoil it i thought its too early i mean they even don't know each other except their names at least Avi don't know anything about ArpiπŸ˜• but with the span of time he realized what is love n he find it that she loves him , his soul n thats why she is supporting him  in his foolish pratigya too, if it doesn't happened then Avi would never understand the depth of Arpi's love n he too can't love her like he loves her today😳(recognizing soul n all)

Hehe most important part ODB
😍 yaa of course Ashish/Avdhesh Singh Thakur was the major reason behind this loving of show πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  b4 him on tv i only liked RK from KTH but when i saw AS wooo he is damn good , a complete entertainer , whether its Action or Emotion, romance or anger, dance or v\crying, giving innocent looks or angry looks he acts more through eyes then lips , when he acts nervous like the temple scene ooh god damn cute n in the lock up scene what a rage , so impassioned to free his love from the clutches of those brutes 😑
n when it came to emotional scenes he made me cry almost everyday, n love dove scenes β˜ΊοΈ  
☺️☺️☺️☺️ooh though Avita didn't get much close scenes but in just few scenes n eyelocks he made us red.

oh i  dragged  this post sooo long sorry for that
, n thanx once again di for such beautiful topic u bring the smile back😳😳  Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
Hey Vista di πŸ€—

i am here as i promised πŸ˜³

if i start my never end list  abt AviTa then everyone will throw chappals on me  and i can't describe their pure love with merely few sentences πŸ˜³

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

According to me "Love isn't something to be played with it must be sacred also treasured by everyone and most importantly we never know, when love will trap you in it's net. Love, is everything, every where." similarly with AviTa also.

Arpitha only knew him threw news papers even she doesn't know how he came in to her life as small seed then it grew as big tree with strong roots .when they met sparks flied between them and bang she came in to his life and she conquered his heart became his everything. their love is Pure,Innocent,Passion,Caring,Admiration etc for lots of people like us. no matter what circumstance will be Love will conquer everything also mainly When you love someone so much that you'd give up all of your dreams just to fulfill theirs. You'd give them everything just to see them smile. You'd do anything to make them happy even if it results to your unhappiness but fore most love the person who loves you then whom you are loving. Love is stronger than death "  Love conquers everything.

AviTa you will always close to my heart because of them i met you all and i don't if i will meet you guys personally in future or not all i want to say is you will be my most important persons in my life and i learned many things from everyone also i know that how much i thank you all it will be very less.

I got sisters in form of Nandu di,Cb di,Vista di,Dreamy di ,Ashu diChista di,Laxmi di,Sow di,Jaz di,Swamini di and more😳

My CKD devil friends  and second family Prashuu,Swathi,my love Jess,Amna,Jo,Munni,Ramona,Rubal,Tani,Jas,Sunaha ,Sidda...list goes on...thanks to Ramona dear i got really good friend in Pratigya IF my Azi Ponnu πŸ˜³  without whom i can't live...although i met my gulab janum Prashuu hope to meet rest of them esp my baby Amna she is Xerox copy of me and jess πŸ˜†

Love you all πŸ€—

thanks for coming in life and making my day beautiful with your love πŸ€—

b) Do you think such special love ❀️is possible in real life?

This is very hard question di and i don't have any cheating tricks or books to copy πŸ˜† love is most beautiful emotions in the world also when you fall in love with someone they became your everything then whole world becomes beautiful and heart beats wilds etc but in real life it differs with love pain,hurt,tears,jealousy, agony of losing someone will come for sure and in Fictions we are living in dream or walking in glass at moment we come to know the reality the glass breaks... 

It was my first day we stayed till 5 :30 for my lab work in college when we were going to home through canteen some seniors from different branches were there. they called me and my friend then they ask us about say about yourself my friend answered and she left where as i stood staring at them like idiot again they asked me why i am replying to their questions then my friend said that i don't understand telugu and they came to know i am a tamilian he asked me what is my name in tamil ta da that was my love at first sight ☺️ 

we met in my first year 2 to 3 times in library after that we had same center for exams in 2nd year then it started through messages and email we were really fond of each other but we made only one mistake in our relation which cost us manythings and our relationship became crowded then we had to ended it soon. in my 4 yrs of college we stayed together may be for 1  yrs  but still i don't regret anything he was/is/always be my number person in the world and for him i will do anything even i have to leave everything which i gained in my life for his one smile and happiness even though i completely got over him.😳

Acc to me love happens two times one with wrong person and two with right person..got my wrong person now after 3 yrs i will start finding my right person πŸ˜›

"Don't Cry it's Over Smile because it happen"

I really love the Quote it suits everyone in their life πŸ˜³

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

I had seen alots of soaps in Hindi,telugu and tamil with my mom,masi ma,grand ma...every couple has their own beautiful love story and truly appreciate the portray the emotions but None for me in front of AviTa because AviTa gave me you all...they will be always first for me...

i was never interested in soaps i rather prefer watching football then seeing all saas bahu saga but i love watching cartoon and CCS Sakura and Syaoran are fav couple  after AviTa also i keep them in my mind and write OS/FF πŸ˜³

Abt ODB

πŸ‘  β­οΈ πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

i love my pehalwanji  πŸ€£

Love you πŸ€—

PS i'm faithful to my jannu saku jess πŸ˜³

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Neha, I loved your anaylsis of GKD and why you admired it. Even I liked GKD because Avita was pure and decent comparing to many other couples. I grew up watching American shows but I always respected the Indian culture of uniting only after marriage. Ashish is a marvelous actor and he has caused us to stick to this show no matter what.
Priya, wow your analysis was as beautiful as your fan fictions. Avita is very special because they loved each other without even knowing anything about one another. Avita's love will conquer death even if they exist no more in the real world because they will remain in our hearts. I'm so happy to know that you love each and everyone of us even if we have never met, this world includes many special people and it is only thorough a common goal or love that we have bonded. I, myself do not know what love is other than  from fiction and the love stories of my relatives. Thus I can only imagine the pain and heart ache of losing or splitting from a loved one. Priya, with your open mind and loving heart, you will find the perfect person. You are still young and many doors will be opened for you. There will definitely be a sign when you meet him and I will be happy for you. I don't know how to reply to your break up but I'm happy that you still remained the cheerful and bubbly person you are.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
hello vista di
first of all i want to say gr88 post di
now answers to u r sweet and beautiful questions
(a).main thing i like abt avita is their sizzling CHEMISTRY. both ashish and tanvi make gr88 couple together .and portrate avita very well
...waise unhe itna jyada romance ka moka toh mila nahi hai per jitna mila  kya moke pe chooka lagaya hai ...
(b)True Love. hmmm... possible ho sakta hai...
but i m not very romantic in personal life...but this is not true that true love is not possible in this world...
(c)avita is exceptional... jodi but CV'S ne jyada romance dikhaya hi kaha
i think agar cv's romance dikhate the na omggg this show 's trp will blast other shows
i like sumit-kumkum alot...
but just love avita

now abt ashish kya bole yaar...jab bhi ashish ki baat hoti hai toh words hi nahi hote yaar
he is true actor
when he is smile we all r smiling
when he is crying we all r crying
when he blushed,laughed
we all do the same
this is resemblence of true actor
i jusl love ashish
Danno, what you say is very true, Avita has an electrifying love story that only got better. It was due to Ashish's great talent that we started to love Avi along with Arpi. He made us always feel his emotions with him and it was a fabulous and interesting journey. We grew with Avdhesh and that's why we understand the extent of his love.
πŸ€—Sarah, Sowjanya, Neha, Priya, Sidda, SharanπŸ€—

Such wonderful responses...thank you.

@Sarah...my dear...such a heartbreaking life experience you have had...can't even begin to imagine how devastating it would have been for you...and I think ur pain is expressed in so many of the artistic things you do...million hugs and billion happy thoughts going your way...may you find peace and love soon, amen.