CLOSED|| DOTW || May 15th-21st, 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OoOHHOO
 Again getting back tot he sad Mood

and the Mumbai climate is adding to it.

Depressing😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Vistaa

I almost forgot that it was my turn to post the Discussion of the Week😳...chalo koi nahin...der aaye, durust aaye😃... 🤗...i woke up this morning and was like...crap...i didnt send out the reminder PM's for this week...but *phew*...my members rock cuz you both remembered!! 😃

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart? what i loved was the respect they shared for each other...i think that stood out most for me because at the beginning...all we saw were men being as*es to women...whether it was papa rai...jagat or even chirag...they were so rude to mamma rai...then there was pervy pappu...and avdesh was completely different...he respected arpita for being a woman...he didnt think less of her because she was XX and not XY...and i loved that their relationship wasnt all about the physical aspect of marriage...they loved each other for who they were and nothing else...isnt that wans we all basically want? 😳

b) Do you think such special love ❤️is possible in real life? honestly...i want to say yes..but i dont really think so...first of all...it was love at first sight sort of thing...and i dont think those go over so well because you dont even know the person...and secondly...i think maybe if you get past all that..the love that Avita shares is possible...but even Avita had its flaws...as they say...an idle mind is the devils workshop...all people need is one small suggestion in their mind and they are already predisposed to believing things that may not be true...by nature humans as suspicious species...like Avi didnt trust Arpi regarding RV...doenst always have to cheating...but couples fall victim to things like this all the time...wow i rambled on and im not sure if what i said made sense😕

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past? i've followed my share of jodis...started with Jai/Bani...Milind/Prachi...Prem/Heer...Ranbir/Kanya...Shiv/Gauri...Armaan/Riddhima...Mayank/Nupur...Samrat/Gunjan...Anurag/Tani...oh the list goes on and on...but each couple is different...so there really isnt a comparison...of course some are favored over others...but that doesnt mean that other are less...Avita is different than any other jodi out there...their story is different...their love is different...their lives and different...their situations are different...all i know is that i LOVE them 😉

Hey Swamini, CB, Priya and Jaz😃

Great points everyone...Swamini...haai...all the scenes you have listed have left an indelible mark on my heart...the romantic and non-romantic alike...such power!!!!

Will be back with my thoughts later this evening😛

Hai Vista darling😃
As usual nice topic👏⭐️⭐️

Here my answers might not make sense but just want to share my views as this is phase we all going through as if our Avita in "ICU"  thinking whether they survive or dead.
Here r my answers for ur wonderful Q's.

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

Just like  oue Avita's mine was  also a silent love story.We know we like each other, though we never talk before, but love its totally different.
Many ppl misunderstood "like" as "love".
We like somany ppl for some reason, but for love there is no reason to love someone and me believes love just happens only once . Until u realise u love someone, love becomes as breath of ur life and makes u feel but wont be visible.I can see our lovely and awesome Avita as they didn't need to talk to know about each other what they feeling .They got married though they did not talk to each other before, even a single word like "hello"
They can see their love in each others hearts through their eyes.I love this kinda love where in most of the other shows(i do see hardly a Star plus or imagine for few minutes)where the couple unnecessarily hugs and touch each other before their marraige.I mean more physical rather than maintaining the values and traditions.(me bit old fashioned like to see every thing only after marriage)
For me a marriage is not just for biological urges but a true companionship through out  life where love matters(understanding and co operation) more than physical aspects.
Though they got married and living without "SR" for a year, yet there r no complaints of not being together alone.
This is the speciality of our lovely Avita(Lax please dont get angry with me yaar)

b) Do you think such special love is possible in real life?

In every show, they take some inspiration from the real life stories from  the society, me believes.
Well, i started watching this show from the 2nd epi where Avi and Arpi look into each others eyes for the first time they met,then Arpi was looking back at him while manjari taking her away is the same beginning of my own love story. Ofcourse i didn't fall for a Gunda, though.😆
It just taken me back when i was just 18 like Arpi.I could not sleep well when i did feel the same resemblance of my life in that scenes.
I was amazed to watch this show coz in each epi , i can see the resemblance of my life. The different back grounds, the first meeting, The way Avi wrote the letter to meet at Moti Mahal and Arpi missed it, where Arpi's marriage only her mum supported, dad didn't and rest of the family too. They got married on November 10th, mine was also the same date but a long time back just like so many things.(cant say some of them😆)
The circumstances after the marraige how he took every thing as take it for granted, my life was the same as my husband's nature and Avi's both same. Avi take a vow, my husband too , but different one.(Please dont ask me what is it?😉😆) 
The way Arpi was ill treated by BJ before her marriage and after , my in-laws were just like BJ, who used to pretend to be good in front of Avi and at the back its different matter.Just like Arpi i used to shed buckets when i was alone.After years i got courage and  thought to record and show it to my husband so that he knows about the true colours of my in-laws.  But my husband was dont like to see this and told me not to do that.
 I can see myself in Arpi's shoes until there is an entry of Rv into the show.
I know how circumstances changes a person with time, who was naive, pure, kind thinking "if we r good then every thing will be good".
Until i got married i used to think like that. I can see how the  things r totally different after that where Arpi herself become alone where there is no one for her.
But With time and circumstances , it  teaches the lessions and make us strong to over come each and every hurdle that stood before us and make us realise what we made for? Not to bear the pain all the time thinking its our destiny, as there is boundary for the patience to bear this kinda neglegence, misunderstanding and misbehaving like shouting showing their male ego everywhere.
Innocence always shows u look good, but when ppl use the same innocence to take advantage over u or  try to exploit  for their benefit is no longer acceptable for any one.
The same thing just like me happend to Arpi. Thats why i wanted her to over come all the hurdles with faith in God, as there r the times there might be none with u , but the God almighty is always there for us.
At the end it makes u how strong u r and will be.
 But in this case of Avita the circumstances were totally different like running in the jungles, tortured in jail, risking lives, SR wasn't taken place even after 1years of marriage  is wont  happen in real life but i did hear some of the real life goondas stories of their love&life where how they loyal, respect , love  to each other through thick and thin, but never seen this kinda story.
 So its very Unique  love story in every aspects of life. Me thinks.
c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?
I dont watch much telly or movies as i wasn't grown watching them  since my childhood except sport or any documentaries or religious kinda programmes.
So me know very less about them and cannot compare with them.But i do feel i dont need to compare them as their circumstances r different, differnt back grounds.
Have seen Jyothi&Kabhir in "Jyoti"where i found him as good husband to her, bit romantic too.But cant say other than that as i do watch news channels and sport more when i got time(unfortunately i cant get time for telly since my princess was born)
(PS:Sorry  guys about my bak bak ).
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago

The specialty of Avita's love is their simplicity and sincerity. Avita shares one of the most pure and unique love stories that I know until date. Their love is not really based on physical appearances but emotional and mental attachment. Even before Arpita met avdhesh in real life, she understood his actions and loved him for his heart and personality. She did not care about his great looks (although it may have caused her to keep staring at his pics) but his true face. In a world where people live with two or more faces, Avdhesh was an individual who showed only one face, he had nothing to hide or fear for. Likewise, Arpita was the first girl that Avdhesh noticed and it was love at first sight for him. He had never acknowledged and admired the beauty of a female until he had met Arpita. All of the women involved in his life were either like a mother or sister. It was only when he met Arpita that Avdhesh learned and experienced the beautiful sensation of being in love. She was the only girl that would stare bravely into his eyes and demand for attention. He could see acceptance and appreciation in her eyes when he saved her. The great tales that her eyes told bewitched Avdhesh and he desired to stare into them for the rest of his life.

I had also fallen for his couple for the beautiful love story. I have read many romance novels and even seen a million different love stories. Nevertheless, I felt that this was the only story that touched my heart. When I first saw Avdhesh, I thought he was just a handsome guy that loved a girl and nothing more. I grew up watching love stories and thus I know how to criticize cheesy stories. This story was unique because the appearance of the characters did not attract me. I was more attracted by the events occurring in the episode. The very first episode I had seen was when the water monster attempted to drown Arpi and Avi saved her. This circumstance and conflict amused me because I have always been a fan of action heroes. I believe that a true lover should be able to save or protect their lover from danger. When I saw Avi's shocked and then determined expression to save Arpi, I fell for him. He was a man which I considered a hero. I loved how he dived into the water, beat that creep up and then carried Arpi within his arms. He gently laid her on the ground and pleaded her to open her eyes. His desperation was beautifully expressed in his eyes and voice and I fell for him.

I admired his great love for Arpi and his desire to save Arpi from anything even death. He was not just a boy next door but a lover who understood the importance of life and cherished it. Also, I loved how Avi glared at PJ for leaving Arpi alone and I felt that not only was this guy brave but smart as well (Avi could be smart if he uses his brains, how else could he be a successful gunda).  The way Avi chanted Arpi's name made me love his voice. I never cared about his looks until I fell for him as a person. What beautiful eyes and voice does Avi possess? He could deceive anyone with his magic. Anyways, after awakening Arpita, Avi returned to the haveli and beat up the goon while pointing the gun at BJ. At first, I did not realize he was a gunda and then it registered. I was shocked because his profession strongly contrasted with his true heart. Nevertheless, Ashish's outstanding performance made these differences seem invisible. On that day, I watched about 15 episodes of GKD. This was how much this show attracted me. Within two days, I had caught up with the present track and started to enjoy GKD on a daily basis. After seeing the initial episodes, I began to admired and cherish Arpita's love for Avdhesh. I have an older brother and father who behave like sexists most of the time and thus I could relate to Arpi's experiences. The reality of their love story made me appreciate it even more. I loved how Avita was ready to sacrifice anything even themselves to protect each other. Likewise, I loved how this story illustrated the lifestyle of a gangster who had to deal with his professional and personal lives. It gave us an opportunity to understand the beliefs and customs of an individual who grew up in a violent atmosphere. I believe that everyone has the right to tell their story and I'm happy to listen to the story in a gunda's perspective. Not all criminals are evil and not all professionals are good. This story is a perfect example for the phrase.

Yes, I do believe that such a special love is possible. Everyone in this world is capable of loving and being loved. It is only circumstance that prevents them from keeping such a precious love. This real world holds thousands of mysterious doors that could lead to opportunity or failure. If we make the right choices and listen to our hearts, there is nothing to prevent us from experiencing such a blissful love. I believe that God has created one special person for each of us and only time will tell us when we will meet them. I am a strong believer in soul mates and thus I trust Avita's story with all my heart. Love will always find its way to someone who truly seeks for it. One must appreciate the gift of love before demanding for it. I will accept any love that I get because I value this gift. I also believe that we all can love everyone in this real world without any attachments because this is the gift of human beings. We can love millions of people in this world and our love will never disappear or decrease.

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

I really can't compare Avita's Jodi with any other couple on screen because they are very dear to me. There have been many lovers that I cheered for such as Mayank-Nupur, Samrat-Gunjan, Adhiraj-Suhani, Clark-Lois, Piper-Leo, Phoebe- Coop, Monica-Chandler, and etc. All these lovers had amazing love stories and yet Avita was my favourite. I just hope that Avita will remain my favourite Jodi until the end.

Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
wow love alll ur analysis

basic point is  its a unique love story which got us hooked as some or other similarity was there in everyones life

@ Sow, I'm sorry to hear about your past struggles but all these circumstances have made you an optimistic individual. You inspire me from all your success.
Awesome post Sidda darling🤗

Luved it👏👏😃...u have wisdom far beyond your years😊

@Siddu

Wow WoW i loved ur wonderful and most sensible answers i ever seen on the forum.
Truely appreciate u for such wonderful answers from ur heart and mind and soul u felt for Avita.
Its true, they r unique and couldn't be compared with any other couple.
If the CVs gives brains to the lead(ofcourse they already given Arpi aka Pihu)even in the last episodes, i would appreciate them from the bottom of my heart as i never like brainless ppl as the lead.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago

Hello Vistaa 🤗

What a wonderful topic excellent  dear👏
I dunno where do i start...  In the past few days i was'nt in a good mood..I did read your post but  cud'nt write any thing ...

Avita's love story was started when they did'nt know each other. They were two familiar soul  that live in a alien land.  They were knew each other when God  did create their soul in the love land. They love each other from eternity ...They always had  soul connection with each other sometimes their love story remind me some mythic loves in the world that we never forget them.

Avdesh perceived the feathery touch of delicate wings rustling about his flaming heart,& a great live possessing him...A love whose power separates the mind from the world of quantity & measurement...A love that talks when the  tongue  of  life  if muted... A love that stands as a blue beacon to point out the path,guiding with no visible light.

Their eternal love  was especial for me. 😳

Yes, i do.may be you don't believe but i was started my life like them..when i was 18 & studied at univ i fell in love with my ex -hobby.He had never seen me  before.He was very intelligent & one of the famous political activist at univ.I always dreamed he was my hobby ...one day in a poetry meeting when i was reading my poem he saw me & fell in live with me... So simple but our  families were disagree with our marriage but cos of our insistence lastly, they did  agree. After a one year his parents wanted a heir cos he was the only child of them but cos of a congenital prob i cud'nt have a child .He did try to adopt a child but they did never accept it & finally i was decided to divorce him & go out of his life forever.In separation time we were crying hard & were divorced with pain.After that i left my hometown & never comeback to there but still i love him madly.I was heard from my family he is marry & have 2 children but he isn't a happy man. Sorry if i write my painful story but i wanted to say to all of you if a person want to  have a true love he/she will found it...But as Avdesh said on one scene "the Animal too cud fall in love but its protecting wud be very hard & only a man cud protect it

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

NO,i cud'nt compare them with nobody cos each love story & love couple is unique in own  time.

Edited by chista - 12 years ago