i think iqbal is completely unaware

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i personally have a feeling that iqbal is completely unaware of the end of sangini thats why he is still giving us joyful tweets as if nothing going to happen😃in his latest  tweet also he just said that he will return to mumbai tomorrow night & will start shooting from day after tomorrow 7 am onwards taazaa taazaa👏😆i am so surprised to see that both iqbal & even binny are not giving their comments or reactions regarding the end of sangini😲 i am just thinking are they not feeling bad like all of us❓😭 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe both MIK and Binny are completely unaware, another possibility could be that they are glad Sangini is ending... OR Sangini may not go off air after all (just a rumor) 
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I will be happy if they find a logical end to sangini..

the current track is so irritating.. everybody showing their true colors again and once rudra gets well i want gauri to kick them all out of the house 😡

Its better they end this show if they dont have any story rather than dragging it.

no offence to sangini fans...
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think when the news is all over net both iqbal and binny will be knowing. But they cannot come out may be because of the conditions with the production house. Surely they will be sad that this show did not work well. But the show must go on and they are all actors and this is their profession. My only wish is that  all they deserve good shows and they get a role of their choice. I am afraid Iqbal may not  come back so soon. I will miss him that makes me  sad.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am also afraid that MIK would not come back so soon, and takes a break of 2 years once again... I was so heppie to see him back in Sangini! All the best MIK, I hope that he'll find a good role soon which can do justice to his huge talent !
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no  no 2years break  want to see mik daily should come back soon.