KaSh Heaven: Even When You're Gone, OurLoveLivesOn - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rinki-

You guys are worried about Sanaya's new show? ;OO Anyway, can't wait for it too..love her :)

Noo we not worried! We are just talking abt it :)

This is so true, KaSh have made a place in my heart. Every couple is really good but then don't know KaSh always beats them.

You try don't you? Try and see if there is another couple thats good, but god knows what magic KaSh made on us that we can't walk away.
Rishu - please post some hot KaSh sigs. 🤣
Swans - YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED? :|
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

No jokes Jenny, i've tried to move on, i started to watched Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and tried to replace KaSh with the lead in that show. Didn't work. Then i tried watching Pardes mein mila koi apna, and tried to live that couple in the show. Didn't Work. Everytime i watch any couple, i compare them to KaSh, and to be truthful, it's not the fact that they aren't good, they are, but it's the fact in my mind, the judgement is already made, no one can beat KaSh. My heart won't let them be replaced.

A G R E E D 😳
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

arey I never watched any hindi serial wid such addiction b4 DMG n u cant belive but I really dnt like watchng TV its boring sitting in front ov TV

but its True DMG did change me a lot wid its KaSh I ll watch d sanayas shw but I doubt how many days I wud  be able to watch actualy KaSh cant be replaced by anyoder couple for me ever

I sooo agree with that, i'd try it, but even I know that in a few days my interest will go. There's None Like KaSh.
CC😛🤣
Mujhe bore ho raha hai...😳Mera entertainment kar...😆

Rishu - please post some hot KaSh sigs. 🤣
Swans - YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED? :|

Urg, no not yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kyun? 😛
yeah...i loved soo many couples b4 KASH...KASH made me forget all those couples now i dont see any couple who can make me forget about KASH😊
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

yeah...i loved soo many couples b4 KASH...KASH made me forget all those couples now i dont see any couple who can make me forget about KASH😊

Never EVER have i loved a couple, it just didn't seem right or something, but then KaSh are the only ones that make me forget all my worries.