KaSh Heaven: Even When You're Gone, OurLoveLivesOn - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
if i didn't care y i came back i told i needed some times to recover and then will be back
ridu and poo foo..come on babies cheer up...itne dino baad mil rahe ho 😳
@DD: were r yu?..
@poo: wats the result? :|

she herself should know, i dont know im hurt, wen i needed that one person she wasnt here for me, i didnt knew she left going through some older post i just saw her signature wch said left if nd wat happened to me can that person realise i asked each nd every person here i asked abhi to call her back, were some offending ppl more imp than those who loved her so so much, who needed her? i may sound stupid and very foolish and meaningless but that mere absence affected me badly! im not such a big grown up person, im just small rite now there r certain ppl whom i always want wd me, i dont know how to survive wdout them if someone could actually understnd ive been new to IF nd there r some ppl whom im so badly bonded wd nd i need them wd me always! Edited by chocolatefreak - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Diii whyyy???? never say ur tirred! life is a very big blessing cherish it, and think how your life is so so beautiful filled wd dose hapiness who r not in the fate of thousands of ppl nd the love you get! my exams going really well tomorow secondlast hehe english i got tired of studying literature now😆😆

i knw yar life is very blisful i knw but sumtymes we feel very helpless
well u r giving examz well thats gud😊
 be bakk here soon

OI yar teri voice sannati kiu hai😆 i like it though
now all u guyzzz vanished

OI bey kya kar rihai reply fast na
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

DD tu na pagal hai🤣

pata hai par terese thoda kam🤣
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

she herself should know, i dont know im hurt, wen i needed that one person she wasnt here for me, i didnt knew she left going through some older post i just saw her signature wch said left if nd wat happened to me can that person realise i asked each nd every person here i asked abhi to call her back, were some offending ppl more imp than those who loved her so so much, who needed her? i may sound stupid and very foolish and meaningless but that mere absence affected me badly! im not such a big grown up person, im just small rite now there r certain ppl whom i always want wd me, i dont know how to survive wdout them if someone could actually understnd ive been new to IF nd there r some ppl whom im so badly bonded wd nd i need them wd me always!

aww ridu..i can totally understand ua pain dear...it hurt every kashians wen she left but she had her own reasons right?...she went thru a lot nd she needed time wich is over now nd she is back to us😃...just slap or kick her butt nd tell not to leave us once again🤪🤗
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

pata hai par terese thoda kam🤣

main jitna tere se baat kari na usmain aadha time tere aa aa aa aa main hi chala gaya🤣