India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 13th: Things I liked

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
We've all laughed like hell over the last scene hug and I hadn't expected to have anything else to say about the epi  but I finally got to watching the whole epi at last and I just need to get some thoughts out of my head...here goes nothing :P (two days late :P)

1) Further insight into Renu's situation...Renu herself verbalizing to her mother that sometimes she feels as if she's the only person who never gets to do what SHE wants in life while everyone else goes about their marzi...her tears as she said this really made me feel bad for her...and the very next moment she snaps at her mother when she asks her to tell her what's bothering her but she replies abruptly that she doesn't want to discuss anything...For some reason, I find these subtle touches they are showing to Renu's character quite fascinating...I find her to be so human...with all sorts of traits, flaws...she's abrasive and rude sometimes but so vulnerable in other moments...I'm intrigued to see how her storyline with Gautam moves further.

2) Coming to our hero-heroine nowLOL...Liked their first convo..."chhudwa di na meri bus?" lol...pretty typical AN convo in that initial scene much to my surprise...I thought it was a well written bit too...Navya wasn't taking AS long pauses to get her words out also...lol...Anant wasn't acting like a hyper weirdo...which was good to see...I thought it was a cute convo...more in keeping with their usual simpler/innocent convos...Anant insisting that everything happened cuz of HER onlyLOL...a little drop in the scene here with the unnecessary extended staring session with Navya giving those shifty eyed/eyes lowered expressions of hers *sigh*LOL...I LOL'd when Navya was like, "ab toh ghar hi waapis jaana hai"...reminded me of her mom earlier in the epi telling Renu what a DUMBO Navya isLOLLOL

3) The taxi scene: The comfort level was back for a bit with Anant largely being matter of fact too until Navya disclosed that she'd actually sat down in the bus and THEN got offLOL...I thought this was a well written bit too...the way Navya haltingly tells him the lie she made up to get off the bus and the way he laughs at her and tells her she isn't as innocent as she looks and she gets all defensiveLOL...I thought the transition in this scene to Anant growing thoughtful and then asking her again "why?" and then insisting on that answer wasn't unnatural either...credible flow to that scene...Soumya's acting wasn't that bad here either...not AS long pauses I'd say...

And now coming to the last bit which I guess has been endlessly dissected/debated over the course of the past 2 days...lol...here's what I'm thinking now having watched the entire epi in one stretch...the last scene was actually well WRITTEN I'd say...I can understand the intention of the scene...why Anant insists on wanting some answers from her somewhere along that hoping to find answers to his own questions about what has changed for him...cuz like he tells her in the beginning of the epi..."it's all cuz of HER"...that's all he seemed to fully comprehend by that point in a sense and so to get some answers FROM her would maybe give him some answers to the changes in him as well...that was the intention I think. And that I wouldn't call rushed in hindsight...it fit in with the theme of exploring their feelings...verbalizing them in that same somewhat confused manner since they don't fully recognize them. Barring Soumya's horribly robotic  delivery of Navya's dialogues in this scene, Navya's actual dialogues weren't bad...they honestly fit in with her character... I didn't find it out of character. Yes she is a conservative girl from a conservative family but what all she did in that moment was give a halting, shy, awkward description of her confused feelings...

The real downside of this scene was the hug...now that's where the whole "impulse" argument is being pushed...ok so I get that Navya's (sort of ) confession was like a huge moment for Anant with some sort of light bulb going off in his head regarding his own feelings for her maybe...maybe it all became crystal clear for him in that moment but the way they SHOWED it with that hilarious hug with him running backwards to hug her just did not come out well.

Uske baad bhi they tried I guess to "show" that Navya was first taken aback, then "scared" and then kinda gave in...but Soumya's acting failed to bring any of this out...she ended up looking more constipated than anything...the scared expressions are being sooo overdone on her part that it's killing most scenes...and had her dialogue delivery been better in this scene, it could have turned out far better...oh and the final thing to kill this scene...the HORRIBLE choice of song.

Overall, in hindsight I'd say that this was a well WRITTEN epi...but failed on execution in some bits...especially the ending hug.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratigirlanamikamundonivanta29Tressamadhu_sridharThaniyah_KsihuCrazzmatazzkgh212121mimz-Reshmi-CeruleanSkyAwesome.SauceDimdimPeace67laddoo598SilentsoulLadyMcbethsajni786piya2025.JennyPenny

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I've been a silent reader on this forum for a week or two now and have been positively itching to say something, especially after the previous episode when so many people ignored a really, really good episode for one constipated look from Navya. :( I too felt that the episode was very good (much better than how it was projected to be by some forum members, anyway >.>) and i found the exchanges between Anant and Navya quite sweet. First love. LOL

Although... I still feel that it looked like Anant bolted at Navya like she was going to fall off from a cliff. The hug scene could have been executed much better than that, indeed! I confess to liking how the hug progressed though. LOL Navya had that scared, puppy look on her face and then she realised that she liked it and got a little bit... cozier *ahem*. LOL Seemed like a natural reaction from a girl who's been leading a sheltered life. All her life, she never had a guy friend, and now she's being hugged by one. O_O If i were her, quite honestly, I'd be petrified!

Like you, I'm also waiting in great anticipation for the development of Renuka's relationship with Gautam. Want to see how her outlook on life changes, how she herself changes because of it and consquently, her attitude towards Navya and Anant. Some people have said that she doesn't make sense. One moment she helps Navya and the other moment she's nearly spilling the beans on her. I don't think that it was out of character at all what with baby blues and the fact that she questioned Navya after her actions.

Looking forward to more posts from you!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonsupriamadhu_sridharThaniyah_KmimzDimdimPeace67sajni786AreYaar

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

We've all laughed like hell over the last scene hug and I hadn't expected to have anything else to say about the epi  but I finally got to watching the whole epi at last and I just need to get some thoughts out of my head...here goes nothing :P (two days late :P)

1) Further insight into Renu's situation...Renu herself verbalizing to her mother that sometimes she feels as if she's the only person who never gets to do what SHE wants in life while everyone else goes about their marzi...her tears as she said this really made me feel bad for her...and the very next moment she snaps at her mother when she asks her to tell her what's bothering her but she replies abruptly that she doesn't want to discuss anything...For some reason, I find these subtle touches they are showing to Renu's character quite fascinating...I find her to be so human...with all sorts of traits, flaws...she's abrasive and rude sometimes but so vulnerable in other moments...I'm intrigued to see how her storyline with Gautam moves further.

I must say...her character comes out very natural...very human...and i guess I can safely say...that many women today do face the dilemna she is facing...the need n urge to breath an air of her comfort...and desire to live a life from her deep within with her mind n heart into it...the dream to be the free bird and explore the world and not tie down to the societal rules n family bonds all the time...She is human...who has flaws that are natural as well as imposed n built on by the life that she is living...One can clearly see...that she is not a bad person at all by heart...but her inner turmoils of life ...and her soul mate who is failing to fulfil his part of being a true soul mate...is affecting her at emotional level to an extent that she is not being able to balance her mental state of mind and thus comes out the frustration n angst towards her life in general!!! Raw...very raw!!!!!!
M loving the gal playing her part...she is doing a good job!!

I wanna add here...I have seen many ppl complain here in the forum that she is jealous of Navya...but honestly...its not jealousy...its rather her helplessness to give her life the direction she wants...its her self pity that she never got the opportunity or rather never took the courage to detour her singlehood days despite the strict regulations at home...and like I mentioned above...its her built over the time frustration for being deprived from many things she wud have want to do in life!!!

2) Coming to our hero-heroine nowLOL...Liked their first convo..."chhudwa di na meri bus?" lol...pretty typical AN convo in that initial scene much to my surprise...I thought it was a well written bit too...Navya wasn't taking AS long pauses to get her words out also...lol...Anant wasn't acting like a hyper weirdo...which was good to see...I thought it was a cute convo...more in keeping with their usual simpler/innocent convos...Anant insisting that everything happened cuz of HER onlyLOL...a little drop in the scene here with the unnecessary extended staring session with Navya giving those shifty eyed/eyes lowered expressions of hers *sigh*LOL...I LOL'd when Navya was like, "ab toh ghar hi waapis jaana hai"...reminded me of her mom earlier in the epi telling Renu what a DUMBO Navya isLOLLOL

I actually found the first scene very cute n naive as well...Naive as in typical innocence and honesty at the same time...both were doing things for each other...n they were honestly telling each other that as well...yet both were not aware the reasons behind it...all they knew was that wateva they did...was for the other...n make this a reason to blame each other as well...Immaculately Pristine!!!

3) The taxi scene: The comfort level was back for a bit with Anant largely being matter of fact too until Navya disclosed that she'd actually sat down in the bus and THEN got offLOL...I thought this was a well written bit too...the way Navya haltingly tells him the lie she made up to get off the bus and the way he laughs at her and tells her she isn't as innocent as she looks and she gets all defensiveLOL I srsly loved how immediately defensively responsive she became...its like she didnt want Anant to have any  bad impressions of her...awww!!!...I thought the transition in this scene to Anant growing thoughtful and then asking her again "why?" and then insisting on that answer wasn't unnatural either...credible flow to that scene...Soumya's acting wasn't that bad here either...not AS long pauses I'd say...

It very natural n expected reaction from Anant...Any person who wud have come to know wat Navya did for Anant wud have gotten shocked and it wud have intrigued him to know the reason why...It wasnt like Navya keeps doing something of this extreme all the time...that is leaving behind her friends like ritzy n appy despite knowing how her family cud stalk her LOLLOL...and for her to actually not care about wat her friends wud think of her if they find out the truth...and not even worry about wat will happen if her family comes to know she is not in the "safe as per her family" company of ritz n appy...was totally out of the norm...and THIS fact gave Anant that sudden n much needed jolt to realize that something is brewing within Navya...and he being the victim of the same sickness yet not realizing it...cud not rest in peace till he got to the root of it all...n he did... Again...well scripted n executed!!

And now coming to the last bit which I guess has been endlessly dissected/debated over the course of the past 2 days...lol...here's what I'm thinking now having watched the entire epi in one stretch...the last scene was actually well WRITTEN I'd say...I can understand the intention of the scene...why Anant insists on wanting some answers from her somewhere along that hoping to find answers to his own questions about what has changed for him...cuz like he tells her in the beginning of the epi..."it's all cuz of HER"...that's all he seemed to fully comprehend by that point in a sense and so to get some answers FROM her would maybe give him some answers to the changes in him as well...that was the intention I think. Clap...U hit the bulls eye here!!!...Yes even I felt that ...liked I mentioned above...Navya's truth to him gave him the sudden jolt that something is brewing within Navya...he  became intrigued...n he became intrigued more coz somewhere he realized that Navya's doings for him are closely matching his doings n intentions for her as well...and he needed to get answers...for her n for him self...and he knew from his past experiences with her...that wateva happens but Navya will have to give in to him n his demands...and thus he imposed himself on her!!And that I wouldn't call rushed in hindsight...it fit in with the theme of exploring their feelings...verbalizing them in that same somewhat confused manner since they don't fully recognize them. Barring Soumya's horribly robotic  delivery of Navya's dialogues in this scene, Navya's actual dialogues weren't bad...they honestly fit in with her character...  True dat!!!...Navya was being honest...she was speaking her true emotions n sentiments to him...wat however I cudnt comprehend with this scene was the timing in which she unfolded it...I  mean...Knowing Navya ...who otherwise takes centuries to take permision for picnic from her dad...who had to bare all of Anant tantrums n dhamkis to finally give in to him ...both during nimisha's engagement n submitting picnic forms...gave in so easily to blurt out her true feelings to Anant...Its a huge thing considering her BG...and lets say even if we say that she is naive to her feelings...still for her to blurt out the feelings in 1 try of Anant without him having to do any tantrums...is not jelling well with me...thisis where I began to see the rush of the track!!...I didn't find it out of character. Yes she is a conservative girl from a conservative family but what all she did in that moment was give a halting, shy, awkward description of her confused feelings...

The real downside of this scene was the hug...now that's where the whole "impulse" argument is being pushed...ok so I get that Navya's (sort of ) confession was like a huge moment for Anant with some sort of light bulb going off in his head regarding his own feelings for her maybe...maybe it all became crystal clear for him in that moment but the way they SHOWED it with that hilarious hug with him running backwards to hug her just did not come out well.

Once again...I agree...yes...if u see the scene a few times...U can see the change of expressions on Anant's face the moment he recollects the words "tum paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai"...its like an expression of sudden realization ...and he immediately turns around n runs n hugs Navya...But I must say...this part was not executed well by Shaheer...in that...that change of expression was not so clear n evident which shud have been to make the hug look more convincing...

Uske baad bhi they tried I guess to "show" that Navya was first taken aback, then "scared" and then kinda gave in...but Soumya's acting failed to bring any of this out...she ended up looking more constipated than anything...the scared expressions are being sooo overdone on her part that it's killing most scenes...and had her dialogue delivery been better in this scene, it could have turned out far better...oh and the final thing to kill this scene...the HORRIBLE choice of song.

As u said...Navya was supposed to look terrified n shocked at first b4 giving in (tho the latter was done well by Soumya) with anant's sudden hug to the audience...but it was the lack of credible display from Soumya  and even Shaheer for that matter (coz his expressions during the hug shud have been a bag of mixed emotions...peace ..happiness of the realization...fear of the fmaily n future...confused about his own reaction after the realization) which caused the entire scene to fail thus failing the entire purpose of the epi n giving justice to all the scenes that were fore fronted...If u re watch the epi a few times...then only 1 can understand that the episode was about both Anant n Navya speaking...evaluting n then realizing their emotions and the changes that these emotions are bringing in them...its WASNT a confession epi...it was simply coming to terms of their feelings...and being put in the right track of thots to enable them to confess their love for each other...and this is where the lack of acting skills of actors...the sincerity of the director and the cleverness of the cameraman failed to deliver!!!

Overall, in hindsight I'd say that this was a well WRITTEN epi...but failed on execution in some bits...especially the ending hug.

It truly was supposed to have been a memorable epi of Navya...had the captain of the ship aka the director paid a lill more attention to minute details!!!

Awesome analysis!!
ClapClap

Edited by sajni786 - 15 May 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonsupriaThaniyah_K-Reshmi-mimzPeace67AreYaar

Tressa Goldie
Tressa
Tressa

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Oh...woow... Well said I definitely agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Nice analysis as usual.

I just watched a repeat of the episode nd have to agree with ur point about it being well written. At the hands of more seasoned actors, it would have perhaps worked better.

Have not said anything about Soumya's acting before now bcos I did not want to offend any fans, but she should invest in some acting classes. Shaheer is better, but not in the last scene and hug.

All in all, this does not bode well for romantic scenes in the near future. Hope Im proved wrong.

AreYaar

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Very well written post..Agree with you totally..
Actually I liked the whole confession part a lot..It wasn't your typical confession scene shown in every other serial..The subtlety of the dialogues impressed me and I was all warm and gooey inside..Anant's proclamation that she is the one who is making him do all this..And Navya saying that she likes to be with him, talk with him..and doesn't know why she is behaving out of her character just for him..Much better than saying "I love you"..Besides IMO they still dont know each other enough to be In Love..The confession scene for me established that they both have feelings for each other and they are now ready to move their relationship to the dating phase..The episode was very well written..After a long time I saw Anant back to his usual self..He was calm, quiet, sensible which was a nice change from the "high on candy" Anant..
I am completely overlooking the hug as I still think it did not fit into the flow of the episode..Maybe we all would have liked it better if the actors did not look so terribly uncomfortable with each other..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DimdimAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimin

I've been a silent reader on this forum for a week or two now and have been positively itching to say something, especially after the previous episode when so many people ignored a really, really good episode for one constipated look from Navya. :( I too felt that the episode was very good (much better than how it was projected to be by some forum members, anyway >.>) and i found the exchanges between Anant and Navya quite sweet. First love. LOL I honestly hadn't expected to like this much seeing how the previous epi had a lot of nonsensical over the top behavior from Anant which was quite cringe inducing to watch honestly and the promo also had made me dread this epi/last scene further...but all of the initial bits were indeed quite sweet, I agree...that's what I've liked about AN till this point...the way their interactions were subtly/sweetly handled conversation wise especially...both A and N were in character too.

Although... I still feel that it looked like Anant bolted at Navya like she was going to fall off from a cliff. The hug scene could have been executed much better than that, indeed! I confess to liking how the hug progressed though. LOL Navya had that scared, puppy look on her face and then she realised that she liked it and got a little bit... cozier *ahem*. LOL Seemed like a natural reaction from a girl who's been leading a sheltered life. All her life, she never had a guy friend, and now she's being hugged by one. O_O If i were her, quite honestly, I'd be petrified! LOL see I get that the scene called for a scared reaction from Navya...fair enough...that totally makes sense...a sheltered, shy girl abruptly being hugged by this guy...ofcourse she'll be terrified even if she somehow managed to gather the courage a few minutes previously to explain her confused feelings about him...but Soumya really does go overboard with that one expression...she literally gives the same terrified expression for 95% of her scenes and after a point it's now started testing my patience...more than terrified, she actually ends up looking grossed outConfusedLOL...the colorful descriptions that many ppl gave of her hug expression weren't that off the mark to be honestLOL

Like you, I'm also waiting in great anticipation for the development of Renuka's relationship with Gautam. Want to see how her outlook on life changes, how she herself changes because of it and consquently, her attitude towards Navya and Anant. Some people have said that she doesn't make sense. One moment she helps Navya and the other moment she's nearly spilling the beans on her. I don't think that it was out of character at all what with baby blues and the fact that she questioned Navya after her actions. Ditto...I don't find her out of character either...her actions all are understandable to me...she's got the baby blues like you said and on top of that her husband is hardly giving her any time...she's protective about Navya for valid reasons too...she just shows it in a more abrasive style sometimes...she's one of the most human characters in this show.

Looking forward to more posts from you! Thanks! And welcome to the forum :-) Hope to see more posts from you as well!

sajni786

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

I wanna add here...I have seen many ppl complain here in the forum that she is jealous of Navya...but honestly...its not jealousy...its rather her helplessness to give her life the direction she wants...its her self pity that she never got the opportunity or rather never took the courage to detour her singlehood days despite the strict regulations at home...and like I mentioned above...its her built over the time frustration for being deprived from many things she wud have want to do in life!!!
Exactly...this is her helplessness, self-pity which has developed over time into extreme frustration and bitterness...I find it very very human...she isn't jealous...she just feels so helpless when it comes to her own life and she doesn't know what to do...so she lashes out at her own ppl from time to time...but I don't doubt her love and concern for Navya...why does everyone forget that SHE was the one who helped Navya leave the house that day to go for the engagement in the first place?? She is just being a protective older sister...and the only thing she envies Navya for is managing to be able to make her own decisions which she never got the chance to make...she doesn't HATE Navya for that...it's sad that ppl make Renu so one-dimensional when she's not.

..U hit the bulls eye here!!!...Yes even I felt that ...liked I mentioned above...Navya's truth to him gave him the sudden jolt that something is brewing within Navya...he  became intrigued...n he became intrigued more coz somewhere he realized that Navya's doings for him are closely matching his doings n intentions for her as well...and he needed to get answers...for her n for him self...and he knew from his past experiences with her...that wateva happens but Navya will have to give in to him n his demands...and thus he imposed himself on her!! I still wouldn't say he imposed himself on her in that moment...he genuinely just tried to get answers out of her...insisting even if she tried to side-step his questions or lie to him...but he persisted because those questions had become crucial for both him and her and it was time for answers straight up...lol...I think I'd use the word persisted more than imposed at that point...haan the hug can be called more of an imposed momentLOL

True dat!!!...Navya was being honest...she was speaking her true emotions n sentiments to him...wat however I cudnt comprehend with this scene was the timing in which she unfolded it...I  mean...Knowing Navya ...who otherwise takes centuries to take permision for picnic from her dad...who had to bare all of Anant tantrums n dhamkis to finally give in to him ...both during nimisha's engagement n submitting picnic forms...gave in so easily to blurt out her true feelings to Anant...Its a huge thing considering her BG...and lets say even if we say that she is naive to her feelings...still for her to blurt out the feelings in 1 try of Anant without him having to do any tantrums...is not jelling well with me...thisis where I began to see the rush of the track!!.. You know I don't find this bit to be rushed actually...and I'll tell you why...yes Navya is otherwise a ridiculous slowpoke who takes a century to get to the point of anything...but in that moment for her to express her feelings was not rushed...she did try to avoid it as much as she could...but if you look at the past history of AN's convos...they do end up telling each other what they feel in a sense without fully being able to understand what those feelings are...what Navya said to him in that bit was actually a very Navya like set of things to say...the way she haltingly mentioned how she's started to lie so much to everyone now and she doesn't know why...then mentioning that she likes talking to him, being around him...this was said in a totally innocent/guileless manner without any intention of a "confession" so to speak...Anant basically pulled it out of her but she's mused about it to herself many times before...and when it comes to Anant, Navya has surprisingly taken initiative in the past one other time as well...getting his number during the Sonia fiascoLOL...he insisted that she be honest and those little touches in that scene were believable to me...the way he asks her and somehow she gathers the courage to tell him...the scene didn't need tantrums...Anant was so insistent and firm...but not in an OTT manner...he asked her nicely I'd say.

What's interesting about this scene to me is that it did build up on AN's past interactions in some sense...there's been a lot of subtle undercurrents to many of their scenes that they are both aware of but haven't discussed upfront before...but given how much their impulsiveness has been growing out of control recently...especially in Anant's case *rolls eyes*...things had to come to a head in a sense...that Navya went through all this effort to get off the bus...lie for that...that he went through so much effort just cuz he wanted to go with her and that's all he knew...these questions needed answers there and Navya held out as long as she could but ultimately had to answer those questions...somehow it did seem credible to me personally.

Once again...I agree...yes...if u see the scene a few times...U can see the change of expressions on Anant's face the moment he recollects the words "tum paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai"...its like an expression of sudden realization ...and he immediately turns around n runs n hugs Navya...But I must say...this part was not executed well by Shaheer...in that...that change of expression was not so clear n evident which shud have been to make the hug look more convincing...The worst bit of execution was honestly the turn around and RUN part of it...LOL...it just ended up looking sooo hilariousLOL...that's the bit where Shaheer and honestly the director as well should have watched out for how this is coming out visuallyConfusedLOL

.If u re watch the epi a few times...then only 1 can understand that the episode was about both Anant n Navya speaking...evaluting n then realizing their emotions and the changes that these emotions are bringing in them...its WASNT a confession epi...it was simply coming to terms of their feelings Exactly...I completely agree...it's only after watching the whole epi and the last scene again that I could reach this conclusion as well...this was an epi for evaluation of the changes that have been happening for a while...a realization of those...not a proper confession so to speak.

...and being put in the right track of thots to enable them to confess their love for each other...and this is where the lack of acting skills of actors...the sincerity of the director and the cleverness of the cameraman failed to deliver!!!
Yes, the director did fail on some major counts I'd say...firstly he REALLY needs to pay closer attention to Soumya's acting and reduce the focus on her shifty eyed, over scared expressions...secondly, the hug was an epic fail and they could honestly have put in something else instead of the hug...maybe just left it at Anant being thoughtful and they could have waited to show their comfort level developing some more before going for the hug.

sajni786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index