Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update...So Maan finally got hold of Brij...I was waiting for that...and Geet realized its a waste of time to try to fool Maan about her truth...she realized teh depth of hi slove for her...but Daadi humesha kabab mein haddi ban jaathi hai...uff...she has to bring the girls' photo now only...ab Maan ko kaise shaanth kare Geet..???
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dadi n Brij are just the same clowns. I wish i could punch their mouth.  And Geet realize the depth of maan's love for her. She cant fool him being around him. Is geet really bringing the priya's photo to maan. WOnder how maan going to react. plz cont soon...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful part. loved it.
 loved the way maan continuously teasing geet.
 geet is so innocent and get angry on this.
brij come back and now this time he face maan singh khurana.
e lo dadi se toh iye expect kar rehi thi kab se. kab oh new lerki ka pic le aaye.
  pls send dadi in teerth or some where else or kalapani.,
Dadi is seriously heartless ,
in this family kabhi ash ki mama illness ka problem ko leke maaneet ko alag karna ka koshish
toh kabhi dada jee ka illness and now adding dadi's new drama about bring new girl
 arrhhh😡

geet is silent cause she wants maan speak for her.
her tears is covered by her veil .
here maan wants geet tell the truth to every one and angry on geet and left from there.
continue soon.

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update

the curve analysis part cracked me up .. am still 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prem and Vicky are sooo adorable ... becharay kiya kya sehna parta hai ...

chalo finally Geet ko ye to pata chala that Maan knew all this time that she was his Geet ...

KILL DADI MAN!!  ... I HATE HER ...   am gonna google if theres any other movie which went beyond the SAW series in torturous deaths ... SAW wont do now ... some thing worse is needed 😡 

poor Maan ... us ghareeb ka pain kab khatam hoga ... i feel so bad for him... I so want to see him giving a piece of his mind to Dadi ...

Geet seriously needs to understand the depth of his love and keep this love above everything else ... its needed to be selfish for somethings sometime ...

thanks alot sweety for the awesome update

next update kab de rahee ho Aiman ji ... aisay precap ke baad to wait bhi nahin hoga

love ya
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grt prt,maan n mishti ko fasa hi lia.wtng 4 dem to b tghthr.
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part...
sweet maaneet moments...
this dadi is a villain..
precap is interesting...
count soon..
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update... precap looks promising... 😊
fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sindu555

awesome update

the curve analysis part cracked me up .. am still 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prem and Vicky are sooo adorable ... becharay kiya kya sehna parta hai ...

chalo finally Geet ko ye to pata chala that Maan knew all this time that she was his Geet ...

KILL DADI MAN!!  ... I HATE HER ...   am gonna google if theres any other movie which went beyond the SAW series in torturous deaths ... SAW wont do now ... some thing worse is needed 😡 

poor Maan ... us ghareeb ka pain kab khatam hoga ... i feel so bad for him... I so want to see him giving a piece of his mind to Dadi ...

Geet seriously needs to understand the depth of his love and keep this love above everything else ... its needed to be selfish for somethings sometime ...

thanks alot sweety for the awesome update

next update kab de rahee ho Aiman ji ... aisay precap ke baad to wait bhi nahin hoga

love ya
Sana

Hey sana, your comments are really very cute and funny then my updates..🤣.loved it dear😃 Edited by fairyland_1234 - 12 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear

Can you believe...I read part 16 to 54 at one go 😊

I really enjoyed every word and sentace you have framed to write this FF...wonderful updates with lot of twists and turns.

Love Maneet bonding than anything else👏