Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
part 49 ne toh meri jaan nikaldi... itna gussa aaya😡aggg i hate dadi...

after reading sweet part 50😳... uff its so cute ... her cute vicky rescue karna aaya... aur trio ne toh kamaal kardiya...👏👏👏👏

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

superb!
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice updates 

I HATE DADI  ... MAD WOMAN ... ASKING A WARIS FROM A 17 YEA R OLD ... SACH MEIN IDEAL example of perhi likhi jaahil ... arrrgghhh I so hate her ... how about killing her SAW 4 style  😈 .. torturous death ..
DADAJi is no less ... minor ki jaga major heart attack aana chaiye thaa aur seedha perlok sidharna thaa ...   man i feel like killing both of them ...   and where is Maan's father ... cudnt he take a stand .. he was the one who got them married ... it was his responsibility .. 😡

poor Maaneet went thru so much pain... Geet is so pure ... even after all this  ... she wants to win their hearts ... no wonder Maan is deewana for her and Vicky is so protective of her...  

I think Maan will surely recognize her immediately... when he can sense her Aroma  their is no way he wont recognize her presence ... 

enuff of my bak bak now ... 

continue soon ... cant wait for Maaneet meeting 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
hey aiman ... plzz give one more update  😍
fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sindu555

nice updates 

I HATE DADI  ... MAD WOMAN ... ASKING A WARIS FROM A 17 YEA R OLD ... SACH MEIN IDEAL example of perhi likhi jaahil ... arrrgghhh I so hate her ... how about killing her SAW 4 style  😈 .. torturous death ..
DADAJi is no less ... minor ki jaga major heart attack aana chaiye thaa aur seedha perlok sidharna thaa ...   man i feel like killing both of them ...   and where is Maan's father ... cudnt he take a stand .. he was the one who got them married ... it was his responsibility .. 😡

poor Maaneet went thru so much pain... Geet is so pure ... even after all this  ... she wants to win their hearts ... no wonder Maan is deewana for her and Vicky is so protective of her...  

I think Maan will surely recognize her immediately... when he can sense her Aroma  their is no way he wont recognize her presence ... 

enuff of my bak bak now ... 

continue soon ... cant wait for Maaneet meeting 

love
Sana

🤣 hey sana,dadi's  torturous death was hilarious...🤣loved it.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyland_1234

🤣 hey sana,dadi's  torturous death was hilarious...🤣loved it.

😆 . it was purely reflexive ... the first thing that came to my mind while I was fuming for wat she did to Maaneet  ... waisay idea acha hai naa ... 😈
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey juz read dis ff 2day
its awesome
luvd it 2 d core
plz add me 2 ur pm list
can wait 2 read nxt
plz cont soon
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update. loved that geet is back. hopefully, after the one year lap she is more matured now. will be waiting for more updates, pls cont soon.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I hate dadii :(

love the precap. I love Geet's idea. I m so happy she is 18.. finally! now maan will not think that she is immature/young. :)

I need SR sooon ;P

Loved your updates...
was alittle upset by daadi's behaviour x
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😭 PArt 49 was sooo saddd😭😭😭

i got a little hope w/ pt 50 and precap ki to puch hi mat yaar!!! NICE 😳

sooo waiting for precap

i hate dadi and that dadaji, cant he say any thing to his wife? and y didnt jaya stoped dadi from throwing geet from KM.  i hate that olddd ladyy😡😡😡

plzzz update

i hope maan finds out whole drama set up by trio. loveee vicky so sweet of him and prem also. secret romance will be very intertinggg