Posted: 12 years ago
am loving this new track ❤️
geet is back to maan 🥳
vickey & prem are so cute & such a good friend ⭐️
waiting for naughty maan 😳😉
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
49 ki update suna tho behuth bura lega pur 50's update soothed  my pain...it was awesome...MAAN SINGH KHURANA se apni mishti ko chupane ka task...hmmm behuth hi kadin hai...hehehehheee loved it yaar...precap...hahahahahaaa naughty maan...
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome parts!...

i really hate dadi!

poor maan and geet!...

i still can't understand one thing that if vicky and prem can bring geet now by siguising herself thn they could hve bring her a year back also...why didn't they???

continue sooN!

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
 updates...thanks 4 pm...
Maaneet_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uuuggghhh 😡 i want to kill tht dadi n dada... how can they separate maaneet... n how can dadi throw her out of the house... me really really maddd...
but good to see tht she is back in KM... but like vicky said she is our princess...she shouldn't be taking care of ppl who hate her to the core... 
so maan came back home on her birthday... haayyyeee... n he knws tht its her??? wowww... me waiting for the nxt part... precap is really ☺️
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum prt ...
dadi is sooo baaad ...hate her ...
poor maneet ..

precap looks gr8
updt sooon plezzz
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  whats wrong with dadi ...what does she want geet should have let them kill her or what ... any ways plz let maan know all trouth about geet and be in plain of the trio and help geet in making good relation with dada and dadi ...  please dont make maan fell for the trio plan that will not show his love that strong let him recknise her as his geet this will show his love very strong and let him be the part of the fun of fooling the family and not be fooled himself ... nice update plz update one more
  but i feel one thing that maan should have find a way to be close to geet by phone or something else and should not have bend to dada and dadi make them understand   ... was maan talking to dadi he should not because they are very wrong .
Edited by kuhu18 - 12 years ago
am_sweet_pari thumbnail

super duper update

continue soon

waiting 4 more

jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome update. thank god u update two parts togather otherwise it would been hard to wait after maaneet sepration. hayee one whole year aimen sepration. nooo good but good u brought geet back but why didn't vicky go earlier to bring her back.

now the ending is sooo good and i am keeping my fingers crossed that it is not geet's dream. waise precap is really interesting😉. look at me i have exam tomorrow and i am reading ur ff😆. kaisa jaddu hai tumhara😕 ke update shodd nahin payeee

pls update soon😆 chaahe jo ho yeh dil maange more
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update yaar is dadi kuch karo. I hope in next update maan aur geet ka milan ho jaye.